Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10747 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 08:07:01 AM »
This isn't a whine at all. VDallas was able to keep control of the CV, it seems, even after he switched countries.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 08:13:16 AM »
  Ooo no just loves the whine an chesse . just fly Bish airlines keeps in good standed with all . This happlys all the time seen a week ago when a Nit took over a cv the bish had an sail it rite back to there port got sunk end of story. :ahand :cry :cry :devil :neener: :neener: :old:
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »
 Ooo no just loves the whine an chesse . just fly Bish airlines keeps in good standed with all . This happlys all the time seen a week ago when a Nit took over a cv the bish had an sail it rite back to there port got sunk end of story. :ahand :cry :cry :devil :neener: :neener: :old:

Started drinking early, eh?
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 08:18:57 AM »

Reply with a coherent sentence next time.

:headscratch:
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 08:24:56 AM »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 08:26:18 AM »
  Like what  :furious :furious :D :devil :ahand :cry :cry :cry :headscratch: :headscratch: :banana: :banana: :banana: :neener: :neener: :neener: :P :P :x :cheers:
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 08:27:54 AM »

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 08:41:39 AM »
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »
I hope nobody is surprised.

I also hope that dweebery such as this inspires a few more v guys to abandon the vhorde.  I know there have been a few to leave lately.

What I think ultimately gets them to move on is the boring missions. They finally realize that the missions are no longer fun because it's the same thing over and over again. They move on looking for something more. I've seen a number of them who were VERY vocal on the BBS defending the horde style of play move on and become decent cartoon pilots looking for action in more than just the everyday base roll.

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:00 AM »

The 'Ooo' suggests more a sensuous pleasure rather than surprise or emphasis.

There's an attractive symetry to ' . '.

I kind of like 'happlys'; it suggests an imposed haplessness.

'all the time seen a week ago'  ...awake all the time?  ...couldn't stop looking?

'when a Nit took over a cv the bish had' [sic] (the bish had already took over?)

'there port' adds a kind of whimsical charm to direction finding.  ..."I went to there corner to buy some candy and got lost before returning to my there house."  etc.

The 'sunk end of story' ...I prefer the happier uplifting end of story.

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:41 AM »
What I think ultimately gets them to move on is the boring missions. They finally realize that the missions are no longer fun because it's the same thing over and over again. They move on looking for something more. I've seen a number of them who were VERY vocal on the BBS defending the horde style of play move on and become decent cartoon pilots looking for action in more than just the everyday base roll.

Again, please define insanity for me?  How long will this take?  Or is ignorance a 10 year bliss?
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »
Ask DMGOD, telling people on the opposing side where a CV is is an offense and you can/will get a chat suspension for it.

Yup it is definitely cheating and 100% not tolerated by htc. If proof is shown he should get a chat ban

So everyone understands HTC's position. If you change sides to find and kill a country's CV or if you announce your countries CV position just to grief your own country, If HTC finds or is given proof about it.

You will at a minimum be muted for 1 week.

HiTech

Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 09:21:47 AM »
nice catch eagle :aok

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:59:50 AM by RTHolmes »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline BushLT1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 09:39:55 AM »
Well seen this few weeks ago. Guy was rook but had control of bish cv. Think its a bug.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
That's a bit more than just switchINg sides to give away a position...  That's exploiting a bug in the game.  If he can game his score to something suitably low enough, take control of a CV, then hop sides and remain in command, he'll know exactly what course it will remain on.  This is much much more than blabbing on 200 or sending a PM, and I think deserves a LOT more than a chat suspension.

Though stuff like this, I know HTC tends to frown on having aired publicly on the boards... so I'd be careful myself.   :bolt:
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"