Author Topic: Badboy  (Read 1376 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Badboy
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 04:27:13 PM »
Debrody, I fell into the same trap of presuming ever wind up merchant was Badboy even though I had never ever met him in game, he was before my time in the MA same as you, just because everyone else said it was him if you search GD you will find several of these threads by different people over the years. Who knows who it was and who cares I would say if you hang about the DA long enough you will always pick up one of these characters.

When I did finally meet up with Badboy he was the exact opposite of what everyone told me he was, polite and helpful, his knowledge of flight physics and ACM was very helpful. He also went to great lengths via PM to explain things about my flying as well as analysing films of mine and breaking down what I was doing wrong. You can only take people as you find them I guess.

p.s If someone interrupted your private duel I think there was a thread somewhere saying people would get banned for doing this?? Just mail the film in.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Badboy
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
I'm not in charge of course, but I hardly see a PNG coming for this. It's a legitimate complaint against a person that continually (for more than 2 years to my knowledge) griefs other players and makes sure they can't fight. You don't even have to say something to get him to single you out. He'll just grief duels and pick you until he gets a reaction, then you'll just get shadowed by a Tempest for the next two hours.

Just a shame this thread ended up in a mud slinging argument when it could have resulted in a productive discussion.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234