Author Topic: Say hello to Aces High's newest P38 pilot  (Read 10394 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Say hello to Aces High's newest P38 pilot
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2012, 10:16:23 PM »

Or you just need to learn a lot more about flying a spitfire  :D

That could be true... because Bruv sure does the same to me (cheap toy that I am to his Spitfire).

Wonder who would win... Bruv's/Kazaa's Spitfire  vs TwinBoom's/Mercy's P38?

Actually, am pretty sure I already know the answer.   :salute Bruv119 & Kazaa :rock
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:24:19 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2012, 10:18:19 PM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »
ignoring the fact that the P38 is a flying bath tub and only good for level bombing there is a great account of the mission to kill yamamoto that you will enjoy reading Midway. 

Sqd Leader Mitchell had an A-team plan and succeeded with the longest fighter intercept of WW2.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »
Hmm, IMO, besides the F4U-4, best American fighter plane.

thats all well and good, lots say the 51 is the best "fighter"....38 is a great plane, the guy who brought me to AH loved the 38....I know how good it is....but does not change the fact, it is one big target :P

my point is mid can barely fly the spit, thinking he is going to learn and master the 38 is, laughable......its like the guy you just owned a few times coming back in the plane that you owned him in....not gonna make a bit of difference.

Because there are a few, very few though, pilots that turn my Spitfire into a cheap toy with their P38J.  TwinBoom and Mercy, for example.  I have no chance... so there is more to the aeroplane than meets the eye... I want to figure it out... and it's very different than the Spitfire. :)

middy....it has very little to do with the plane, you think just because they can beat you in your "spitfire"  while in the 38, thats because you don't understand ACM and what little you do know you don't use properly.....

those guys KNOW ACM and USE it properly.  

you would be better off asking those guys for some lessons, get in a fighter, that is not so forgiving as the spit, hell even take the spit 5......or the F4U's......or 205(actually a very good fighter)

good luck with that 38 :aok

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
ignoring the fact that the P38 is a flying bath tub and only good for level bombing there is a great account of the mission to kill yamamoto that you will enjoy reading Midway. 

Sqd Leader Mitchell had an A-team plan and succeeded with the longest fighter intercept of WW2.
But it is my favorite bathtub  :D
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2012, 10:28:02 PM »
Inks the man!!!  :cheers:
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2012, 10:30:15 PM »
Inks the man!!!  :cheers:

:o

just a straight shooter :salute

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2012, 10:31:54 PM »

How do you manage that?  I've been playing this game for years and years ans I still can't hit anything.
 :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2012, 10:32:10 PM »

Most definitely sir  :)  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
How do you manage that?  I've been playing this game for years and years ans I still can't hit anything.

LIES!  :noid
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2012, 10:39:06 PM »

:rofl

hell my aim is just......sucky...... :rofl....I think I am rollin a big ol 6% Hit ratio.....tried to gleam as much as I could from Grizz, I think I frustrated him so bad, he couldn't understand how being an artist and having that steady of a hand I could suk as bad as I do......  :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2012, 10:41:52 PM »
middy....it has very little to do with the plane, you think just because they can beat you in your "spitfire"  while in the 38, thats because you don't understand ACM and what little you do know you don't use properly.....

those guys KNOW ACM and USE it properly.  

you would be better off asking those guys for some lessons, get in a fighter, that is not so forgiving as the spit, hell even take the spit 5......or the F4U's......or 205(actually a very good fighter)

good luck with that 38 :aok

:huh You're making me wanna up my Spitfire and show you a few things... extract some "ns" and "dang, you got me again" PMs from you... but... am gonna be disciplined... and stick to my P38J for at least two months.  So, count yourself (and your KI) lucky... it doesn't have to deal with my Spitfire schooling you a bit -- yet.  :joystick:

I do realize that you're very good in the KI, but am pretty sure I can down you, with some frequency,  at least that's what I think based on seeing how you fly, although we haven't had much chance to fight lately. :)

That's my opinion and attitude at least... time will tell if you'll come to agree with me, later this year. :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
:huh You're making me wanna up my Spitfire and show you a few things... extract some "ns" and "dang, you got me again" PMs from you... but... am gonna be disciplined... and stick to my P38J for at least two months.  So, count yourself (and your KI) lucky... it doesn't have to deal with my Spitfire schooling you a bit -- yet.  :joystick:

I do realize that you're very good in the KI, but am pretty sure I can down you, with some frequency,  at least that's what I think based on seeing how you fly, although we haven't had much chance to fight lately. :)

That's my opinion and attitude at least... time will tell if you'll come to agree with me, later this year. :D

you got me once with three friends with you, you did make a nice shot :rolleyes:......what happened when we met and it was 1vs1....hmmmm.....that spit went boom. :aok

middy you go on and on about you owning people yet any time I saw you you were in a green cloud...I see you every time I fly and you are always staying near friends.....

the hours you put into flying you still have no clue......

oh well it takes all kinds. :aok

edit

you know middy.....I have tried to give you advice, on how to get better, so has so many others......every time I log in, what name do you think I see first on 200.....gee yours.....

I thought maybe you had potential and were just..... I dont know, looking for attention....then I thought you were like 12......but supposedly you are much older then that....I am done with you...this will be my last post/response/help/advice/....I am tired of you and your antics....you are now officially the first person, I am going to put on my ignore list.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:06:39 PM by ink »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »

you got me once with three friends with you, you did make a nice shot :rolleyes:......what happened when we met and it was 1vs1....hmmmm.....that spit went boom. :aok

middy you go on and on about you owning people yet any time I saw you you were in a green cloud...I see you every time I fly and you are always staying near friends.....

the hours you put into flying you still have no clue......

oh well it takes all kinds. :aok

Like I said, we haven't fought much lately.  I actually fly alone a lot, esp during the day, and have many 1 v 1s.  I win most of them, by far.  I pretty much know which less than a dozen pilots I can not beat.  You're not in that group yet, primarily because I haven't found you much recently, and the few times I have, the fights seemed very winnable.

I know you think you're awesome, and maybe you are... am opened minded about that... but haven't seen the evidence -- yet.  I wouldn't be surprised, when I beat you a few times... You'll just say "but you're in a spit".  I hear that a lot... and then I'll say "but you're in a KI, don't blame me for your choice of aeroplane." :)

I remember our first 1 v 1 and I smoked your KI... You were impressed... And I've gotten much better since then.  Maybe you have too... I don't know.  We'll see.  Just sayin...

PS: Nuff of this talk.. Time for me to get back into my noob P38J state of mind... At east for a couple of months. :joystick:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:08:43 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2012, 12:06:42 AM »

...you are now officially the first person, I am going to put on my ignore list.

:O such an honour for lil' ole me?  They say your first is your most memorable. :cheers:

I am not worthy. :cry

:salute Ink  :rock