Author Topic: freedom of speech  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Foont

• Zinc Member
freedom of speech
« on: September 06, 2012, 07:02:57 PM »
Curious, I reported Alipine13 or whatever as possibly misusing a CV.  Rather then a proper response I get a chat ban.  What exactly are the chat ban rules?  From this I suspect they are facist.  Just saying.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: freedom of speech
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »
They certainly do hate people with faces.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:10 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 07:08:49 PM »
Email skuzzy or call them they'll straighten it out
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Foont

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:04 PM »
boy I ate typos almost as much as those that exploit them.  Severe lag on this BBs does not help.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:13:18 PM by Foont »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »
Alpini13 seems to be up to alot of mischeif...shade killing and cv hiding. :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 07:11:19 PM »
Curious, I reported Alipine13 or whatever as possibly misusing a CV.  Rather then a proper response I get a chat ban.  What exactly are the chat ban rules?  From this I suspect they are facist.  Just saying.

It's not advised to talk about 'cheating' either in the game or on the forum. A private email to HTC is your best bet (although I really wouldnt bther with regard to CV abuse, it's just part of the game that can't be avoided if everyone who doesnt cheat's freedom is to be respected). If you accuse someone of cheating in the arena on open channels you will almost always get chat banned for a time. Not saying you did, just letting you know.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
Alpini13 seems to be up to alot of mischeif...shade killing and cv hiding. :noid

What better use to spend your $15 on a month.
JG 52

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
Curious, I reported Alipine13 or whatever as possibly misusing a CV.  Rather then a proper response I get a chat ban.  What exactly are the chat ban rules?  From this I suspect they are facist.  Just saying.

Well if you swore or went over blew up at Alpini13 BEFORE you reported him that would be where you got the chat ban from.

Call skuzzy, or email him and he can look at the logs. If you were ban due to a bunch of Alpini13's "buddies" reporting you for no reason Skuzzy will clear you and chat ban them instead.

On the other hand, the chat ban is more than likely warranted whether you admit it or not. That seems to be how it usually goes.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 07:17:54 PM »

It's not advised to talk about 'cheating' either in the game or on the forum.
More than that, it's explicitly against the rules

Offline Foont

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 07:27:16 PM »
Say again I did nothing but hit the report chat button so that our esteemed overlords could look at the ongoing discussion over Alpine's activities.  I have no intention to seek forgivenness at HTs head shed to address that modest activiity.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 07:29:43 PM »
JG 52

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »
Curious, I reported Alipine13 or whatever as possibly misusing a CV.  Rather then a proper response I get a chat ban.  What exactly are the chat ban rules?  From this I suspect they are facist.  Just saying.

If you had your chat suspended it was probably deserved.  You also don't have the right to "freedom of speech" when you log into this forum or into the game.

Say again I did nothing but hit the report chat button so that our esteemed overlords could look at the ongoing discussion over Alpine's activities.  I have no intention to seek forgivenness at HTs head shed to address that modest activiity.

I call major Bull Scatalogy, you didn't have your chat suspended for merely typing ".report alpini13" or right clicking on his name and reporting him that way.  I'm sure that Skuzzy or anyone else at HTC will probably see you "excercising" your freedom of speech with some very colorful descriptions for alpini13.  Again, the chat suspension was probably well deserved.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:34:59 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Foont

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Did you intend to add the to conversation or address the issue I raised or are just overfond of sheep?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »
Geordi! Oh Mr La Forge, where are you?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho