Author Topic: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?  (Read 7630 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?
« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2012, 04:56:32 PM »
My personal problems?

The most going on in my life is 60-70 hours a week working what are these problems you speak of?

Don't forget I just returned to the game last week.  :headscratch:

If you were referring to something in my past what has that got to do with the subject at hand?

Forgive my short term Memory I just quit smoking 2 months ago and it still has that effect on me.

Come on Bone, either you're are ******* with me here or in complete denial.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2012, 04:59:08 PM »

They have those in NZ? Is that why your an expert on the subject? Don't pull this awesome thread down with politico talk
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
Pull this thread down  :lol I like your sense of humour =D

As the Wikileaks of Aces High it is actually my job to try to bring down everything awesome
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:03:00 PM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2012, 05:02:19 PM »
Pull this thread down  :lol I like your sense of humor =D
Fixed. I do appreciate your colour commentary tho
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: September 27, 2012, 05:03:21 PM »
There's a limited amount of time I'll allow you to confer with your minions.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:11 PM »
So how is the add-on?  I'm debating picking it up now or just waiting a few months for a price drop.

Still 'buggy' but just as much fun. Best wait for a price drop.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »
Fixed. I do appreciate your colour commentary tho

I c wot u did ther
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:46 PM »
Again with the smart remarks is that all you have to offer shida really?

I honestly am lost with what you are talking about but hey Good Job taking the focus off of this pathetic dispute.

I am done trying to Understand 2 sides of ppl have a good day Shida.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: September 27, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »
There's a limited amount of time I'll allow you to confer with your minions.

Hey thats my word, I'll allow you the use of 'underlings'.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2012, 05:45:46 PM »
shida I thought you were done trying to talk some sense into him? 

well said dolby. 

Thanks for the funny thread  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2012, 05:48:10 PM »
shida I thought you were done trying to talk some sense into him? 

well said dolby. 

Thanks for the funny thread  :aok

when are you gonna jump on the midway account and put his 2 cents in?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »
when are you gonna jump on the midway account and put his 2 cents in?

:rolleyes:

If you ever have the opportunity to let some random noob join your plane asking "How is it done?"   I suggest you politely decline.    
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »
:rolleyes:

If you ever have the opportunity to let some random noob join your plane asking "How is it done?"   I suggest you politely decline.    
Why? are you gonna ask to join then fiddle with my plane's weight characteristics?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #269 on: September 27, 2012, 07:18:55 PM »
Again with the smart remarks is that all you have to offer shida really?

I honestly am lost with what you are talking about but hey Good Job taking the focus off of this pathetic dispute.

I am done trying to Understand 2 sides of ppl have a good day Shida.

Er no, I have much more.

What I'm talking about DrBone is how you use Aces High, the Aces High Forum and most objectionably the other Aces High players as a toilet to flush your clinical paranoia down.

In the last year since you got booted out of The Few, you've waged a consistant hate campaign against Bruv and all the members of The Few. Often employing sympathetic lieutenants stealthily to do the actual leg work for you. Your spite seems to stem from the fact that you got booted, which you cannot understand or resolve internally.

The underlying problem is your certainty that you are being singled out and persecuted. This is because you are unable to process other people's actions into any other shape but black and white: 'they are either with you or against you'. You cannot process someone being indifferent to you, or liking you but objecting to a set of your behaviour, for instance.

Ironically when you were with The Few it was The Muppets who were persecuting you and again you sent out lieutenants, in the rather shameful form of the young Joach1m and DrSpek (who were too immature to understand their actions, at the time), to stir things up for you. The extent to which your uncle instigated this is unclear but he clearly encouraged you.

At this point in the Aces High chronicles The Few's reputation is dragged to an all time low. Possibly unrecoverable. Scandals in competitions, BaldEagle's duelling bracket, the SDL all of it, and behind all of the trouble: you, aggravating people, smack talking, slapping people on the back of the head and when they turned around innocently pointing at someone else. A plethora of manipulative or viscous PMs, deviousness at it's most developed.

This culminated in the disgraceful and shameful remarks towards one of The Muppet's family members on a memorable YouTube video, the comments quickly pulled down when it became public. When Bruv still wouldn't boot you, several British players left The Few in protest. Hence the birth of The GFC.

Cue the insinuations that I was a Muppet spy and that Zack and Yarbles were spies from Plus Precision. Kazaa did NOT bade you to pump Sunsfan for confirmation that I was a Muppet spy, but to convince you by contradiction that it was an absurd idea. Again this escapes you because you filter information to confirm your deluded ideas about human interaction.

As a matter of record my only association with The Muppets is that it contains several close friends of mine and some people who I respect and that at one time I tried out for the squad, unsuccessfully I might add. Grizz could confirm this, assuming he would be inclined to do so.

When UncleBone berated MickyD for sticking up for those of us that left, the usual 'with us or against us' BS ensued, it became clear to Bruv just how much UncleBone had been involved and how much you had (both) used The Few as a vehicle for your own agenda. MickyD leaving The Few was the last straw for Bruv, you were booted, and told to take young Joach1m with you, DrSpek being inactive at the time. The consequence for MickyD for his 'disloyalty' to you? Sustained hate campaign, as usual. Slander, derision, insult.

What I find especially ironic about your new found disdain for Bruv and The Few is that Bruv and more especially Kazaa trained you, without them teaching advanced ACM you were a mediocre player of Aces High at best and did nothing remarkable for the first eight years you played. You successfully conned them into thinking you were a talented newcomer and securing training when Kazaa wanted to increase the competition level in the game. I believe some players even know the callsigns you flew under, and shade vulched under.

Then there's the Midway nonsense, again the insinuation that he is somehow affiliated with The Few, or an agent of The Few. This isn't logical to even the most basic rational mind.

The fact is DrBone if you don't have this kind of environment of supporters and haters in which to thrive, you will engineer one. You can also trace the periods you fade in and out of the game to coincide with how commodious the environment is to your needs. When Batfink cleverly posted your spiteful PMs in GD you were away for a good long while.

Then there's this episode, about which I am privileged, or cursed rather, to once again know all about (and you do not). Coombzy, one member of The Few posts a snippet of information from the Top Gun forum, pertinent to this thread and sent to him unsolicited by a friend. A paranoid party of lunkhead proportions ensues. 'They' are out to get you, 'they' are spying on you. 'They', what 'they? The Few don't give a rats arse about you, you just aren't important enough. Nor are you in the wider AH community. You are an excellent stick (and I've posted the appropriate credit for that earlier in this post) but is your reputation in this community commensurate to your level of play? Your reputation: toilet. Pure and simply toilet.

Even some of your own squadmates privately disown you.

What Dolby posted was essentially true, you are paranoid and delusional and I fail to see why any of us should pay the cost for you any longer.

Is that adult enough for you?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-