Author Topic: Curious, why did who choose a 38?  (Read 4081 times)

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
Re: Curious, why did who choose a 38?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »
Did you just bring score or stats into this??   :rolleyes: 

If you deduct all the times he gets vulched, ups with no SA into a red horde and all the times he gets picked typing on 200 I'm sure it would be more like 2 or 3 to one.    :lol

Ill second that. Ive seen it first hand. You can also add target fixation to the list. :D Not that I am a big time virtual ace or anything but he has beat up on me a few times spit on spit. He has been learning and is keen on figuring stuff out.  :aok

"A bandit on your six is better than no bandit at all"
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »
Ill second that. Ive seen it first hand. You can also add target fixation to the list. :D Not that I am a big time virtual ace or anything but he has beat up on me a few times spit on spit. He has been learning and is keen on figuring stuff out.  :aok

"A bandit on your six is better than no bandit at all"

:) :salute :rock :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2012, 08:17:39 PM »
Because there are two pilots who consistently beat my mighty Spitfire MK VIII in their P38J so I wanted to understand the aeroplane better.  Mercy and TwinBoom are unbeatable for me still - they are the only two P38 pilots remaining.   :frown:

Most P38s are rather easy for my mighty Spitfire MK VIII to down... as you well know. :D

I will be in the P38J another month, then back to the mighty Spitfire, hopefully to finally dispatch Mercy and TwinBoom in their P38J vs my Spitfire.  That is the plan. :joystick:

P38s should be easy victories for the mighty Spitfire MK VIII. :old:

Oh... and when you saw me today, I was talking to someone. :salute

Midway, the 38 is the "easy road" in twinnies, you may graduate to the 110 one of these days ;)

JUGgler

:)
Army of Muppets

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2012, 08:19:11 PM »

Think I can take your 110 now.    :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2012, 08:22:14 PM »
Jugler in the 110 is a beautiful thing to behold....................... .........Usually right up to my trip to the tower anyway  :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »
Jugler in the 110 is a beautiful thing to behold....................... .........Usually right up to my trip to the tower anyway  :D

True... at least has been true in the past. :ahand

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2012, 09:12:55 PM »

Kills of WHO by MK84 tour 152 in a P38J.
F4U-1D   1
Bf 109G-2   1
Fw 190D-9   9
P-47M   1

Killed by WHO of MK84 Tour 152 in a P38J.
None :noid

we should have a flyoff :D

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2012, 12:46:35 AM »
:rofl Don't let these misinformed females lead you on any further Mir,Tom,Fugitive You are only giving them what they want by responding.

They encourage him to post such trash and then defend him so in a way they make him look even more stupid by posting such retarded nonsense.

can't the same be said about your posts? 

Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2012, 03:16:38 AM »
is Midway fergilicious?    :lol
AoM
City of ice

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2012, 08:12:28 AM »
I have a lot of time in all the twins (minus the 410) in AH, and have to say that in many ways the 110 and the Mossie are easier to fly than the 38. Not to mention a split second burst from either will down any fighter in the game.

<--has many more wins than losses, who (Spitfire) vs Me (P-38)  and will continue the dominance in November  :rock
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2012, 08:44:46 AM »
I looked for midway's P38 with my 110 yesterday but all I saw were guys in P51s at 20,000 feet flying halfway from thier field to ours that immediately turned tail and dove to thier friends when confronted by a 110.

Doom did get me yesterday but I'm not sure which of the horde was him and vinkman is getting very proficient in the 109k4.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:46:27 AM by icepac »

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2012, 09:52:13 AM »

:noid

TB, just saying that I believe there are plenty of P38 pilots that could beat Who every time  :aok
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2012, 10:11:48 AM »
TB is very good at suckering you into a position that he can exploit. the only way I have killed him is by not taking the bait and keeping as much E as possible and making my 1st and possible only shot count.

Mercy I have only fought a couple times very recently. He has more of a get in close and slug it out style like his 38 is a Zeke and to my surprise he makes it turn like one. Mercy kicks that thing sideways to get snapshots that you swear he doesnt have on you and he does a great job of not letting you get slower than him to tuck in behind in a rolling scissors.  :furious

Their styles are so different I can tell at the merge who I am up against. :salute

-Tallywho
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:14:35 AM by Acidrain »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2012, 10:24:55 AM »

can't the same be said about your posts? 

You made no sense with that post, I see you are still riding the ankle train enjoy.

:aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2012, 03:38:01 PM »
The Fail in this thread is strong.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"