Author Topic: Has Trinity been pulled?  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Has Trinity been pulled?
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2012, 11:05:55 PM »
lol this guy is real mad

LMAO!...hahahaha you're not that good Coombz!! I just wanted to see if you had the chain set tight on this topic!!! And apparently you do! lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »
LMAO!
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2012, 04:19:16 AM »
Good bye Trinity.  :aok So long!  :x 

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2012, 04:51:41 AM »
Plastic Cup Politics  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2012, 08:14:29 AM »
I can remember a time way back when I was in "fighter mode" and I said on 200 "this map sucks"...  then I discovered 135 and it's instant tank fun and it's been 1 of my favorite Maps since then.

Babalon it's pretty obvious you don't like the map, and you can repeat yourself or "quote" yourself ad nauseum stating the reasons you think the map sucks but it isn't going to change the fact that many people like the instantaneous action that the "gamey" spawns provide.

If it's quick air battles that you desire when Trinity is up, why don't you follow your own advice and go to the DA?  I can guarantee you will find more air fights there than GV'ers will find tank battles.

A Trinity fan who hopes it comes back.

:salute Nishizwa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »
:bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead Nobody could ever win!  :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious
This map was reset much easier 8-9 years ago when the win war requirements was to capture all of the enemy bases except 1 , not 20% of both teams like today.  But the V bases used to have 1 field gun and 1 VH; small towns only 3 field guns and i used to destroy it all with 1 heavy P47. Yes, is more fair the way maps are reset today by % from both teams, but this huge towns, large Vbases requires bigger horde and coordination and keeps maps stalled for weeks. Imop, the game would be more fun and dynamic if the reset % for large maps would be reduced to 10-15%, and increased to 30% for small maps. Small maps  are more fun but gone in a couple of hours.

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

Trinity can stay gone.............

But think all maps with the so-called FT/TT needs to be removed. And all GV spawn point fixed so they can't be camped.
I did 24 years on tanks in the Army, and always hated how gamey GVing is in Aceshigh.

Cav
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »

Trinity can stay gone.............

But think all maps with the so-called FT/TT needs to be removed. And all GV spawn point fixed so they can't be camped.
I did 24 years on tanks in the Army, and always hated how gamey GVing is in Aceshigh.

Cav

Thank you for your service, but this is.... after all, a GAME.   I doubt anyone here would really get as much enjoyment from the tedious "real life" tank experience.   From someone who gets plenty of enjoyment from breaking a camped spawn by spawning into it, I do actually agree that adding one more "spawn behind the spawn" to the more notorious camp sites would make things interesting.  As with Babalon, the fact that you hate it.... doesn't mean that plenty more don't love it.

:salute Nishizwa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »
just shorten the mountains by about 15 thousand feet :rofl it would be fine.

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »

but this is.... after all, a GAME

And that is why online flight/combat/race sims are going down hill, to many Xbox noobs who want to "play a game" and not a simulation.

When I first found Airwarrior back in days of GEnie, the reason I liked it, it was hard to do, historical scenarios was hard to do and harder to get a ride in.

I miss the days when we had fewer "Training Wheels" and had to put on your Big Boy Pants to play.

Cav

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2012, 11:39:46 AM »
lol this guy is real mad

Notice how limeys can take slurs in stride, this is why anglophilia is an STD I am proud to have contracted!

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »

Notice how limeys can take slurs in stride, this is why anglophilia is an STD I am proud to have contracted!

It wasn't limes, it was Lemons :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2012, 06:06:06 PM »
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but failed attempts at insults by an angry Texan moron just make me smile :)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:09:20 PM by coombz »

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but failed attempts at insults by an angry Texan losers just make me smile :)

First I chuckled, but then I noticed you said it in the plural instead of singular.   :bolt:   I'm gonna miss you Coombz.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2012, 06:18:09 PM »
hehe I edited that post about 6 times, I have got Nathan60 fat finger syndrome today