Author Topic: Sportsmanship  (Read 6681 times)

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
Re: Sportsmanship
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2013, 09:41:41 PM »
So many good fellas to choose from, i havnt been on in awhile, but i have always thought B2B is one hell of a guy and curteous player even when things aren't going his way  :salute  :cheers:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2013, 01:33:21 AM »
Fixed :aok
Correct on everything but you forgot to put something about hours played.... :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
So many good fellas to choose from, i havnt been on in awhile, but i have always thought B2B is one hell of a guy and curteous player even when things aren't going his way  :salute  :cheers:

Yes he is...I enjoy flying with him alot.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »

Similarly, you will never see someone like SkyRock attack a total newbie on the radio.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry charlie, but that is the wrong answer. Mr. Rock has in the past had little control over his "radio." Noobs included. I've seen it. Though I'm working from memory and I thinks a recent lifestyle alteration might have tempered him a bit. I hope to see that you are right next time I stop by.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
Your problem was not with my answer, but the person I used as the example. Don't let your bitter envy of SR cloud your mind. A common occurrence in Lamewarrior trolls. Replace SR with any other number of names and the message remains the same.
-AoM-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2013, 07:40:35 PM »
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry charlie, but that is the wrong answer. Mr. Rock has in the past had little control over his "radio." Noobs included. I've seen it. Though I'm working from memory and I thinks a recent lifestyle alteration might have tempered him a bit. I hope to see that you are right next time I stop by.

Well, I won't say I've never attacked newbs on 200...... 

:noid     

but yes, they do get a pass... for now....
:aok

I guess Scotch knows me too well, we wing quite a bit these days, he hears me on squad vox, I give newbs a pass these days, but not vets that stink the game up with lameness!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2013, 10:31:11 PM »
Your problem was not with my answer, but the person I used as the example. Don't let your bitter envy of SR cloud your mind. A common occurrence in Lamewarrior trolls. Replace SR with any other number of names and the message remains the same.

Wrong again on all counts cheap bottle. My problem was ONLY with your response, LOL at the "bitter envy of SR," and as I said in not so many words, maybe he changed. I actually have been quite impressed with what behavior I have seen of his on these forums. It hasn't at all been like what I used to see on channel 200. But maybe he was only like that on 200. I don't know and I don't care.

:aok

I guess Scotch knows me too well, we wing quite a bit these days, he hears me on squad vox, I give newbs a pass these days, but not vets that stink the game up with lameness!  :aok

That may be SkyRock, but I remember getting back into the game after maybe a year or more of being out and wasn't using my handle, so you didn't know me from Adam. By pure coincidence you took off at the same base and started talking watermelon about this noob beside you flying an La7, LOL. I hadn't said anything to you or been anywhere near you prior to that and you sure as hell didn't know who I was. Maybe you were drunk, or maybe just being your usual self.

The last time I saw you in the MA a couple years ago we fought in Corsairs. Was a friendly and respectful encounter, but I was using my handle then.

Now maybe you will take my comment for what it was, a poorly thought out cautionary note. But you were at least top 3 if not #1 in the pot stirring category for a long time. Have you really changed that much? If you have then congratulations on the maturity and I expect to see that in your response here. If you haven't I expect to see the same knee jerk reaction you and cheap whiskey just spouted.

<S>
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2013, 10:47:24 PM »

Maybe you were drunk
Unfortunately, this was true more than not.... not proud of some of that, not ashamed of some of it...  it was what it was.

The last time I saw you in the MA a couple years ago we fought in Corsairs. Was a friendly and respectful encounter, but I was using my handle then.
I respect fighters in this game.  :aok

Now maybe you will take my comment for what it was, a poorly thought out cautionary note. But you were at least top 3 if not #1 in the pot stirring category for a long time. Have you really changed that much? If you have then congratulations on the maturity and I expect to see that in your response here. If you haven't I expect to see the same knee jerk reaction you and cheap whiskey just spouted.

<S>
maturity is not something I correlate to playing online video games... I play this game much different than I would play chess... or basketball...  only people from this game know me as SkyRock...

I don't dump on people in this game like I used to, but I still will call a duck a duck though!

<S> Muzik   

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »
Unfortunately, this was true more than not.... not proud of some of that, not ashamed of some of it...  it was what it was.
I respect fighters in this game.  :aok
 maturity is not something I correlate to playing online video games... I play this game much different than I would play chess... or basketball...  only people from this game know me as SkyRock...

I don't dump on people in this game like I used to, but I still will call a duck a duck though!

<S> Muzik   

Points taken. Congratulation on the change.

<S> SkyRock

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2013, 02:31:10 AM »
Unaccustomed as I am at accepting awards I thank all the AH community in their support and acknowledgment in regards to my contribution to the game we love so much :old:

I will endeavour to strive forth and continue to inspire those who have presented me with this award :old:

Again I thank you :) 
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2013, 02:45:32 AM »
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2013, 03:34:31 AM »

<S> Muzik   

I've noticed this in the last few weeks. You seem more mellowed out and happier this time around. Just wanted to throw that out there  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »
Far too many names to mention so I will just choose one who doesn't often get as much recognition for greatly enhancing arena gameplay and atmosphere conditions with his flying style and attitude and that would be Cobia
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2013, 06:26:45 AM »
Far too many names to mention so I will just choose one who doesn't often get as much recognition for greatly enhancing arena gameplay and atmosphere conditions with his flying style and attitude and that would be Cobia

:salute  Right back at you sir   :cheers:

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2013, 06:44:06 AM »
id have to go with cobia and 999000. 2 of the nicest guys in the game. just don't hang around either one of them in any kind of fighter, you will live to regret it!!  :D