Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11891 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »
You didn't do a very good job on going through this thread or even remember what yourself wrote...

What really is bizarre is the conspiracy theorists ignoring something that could easily be true to concentrate on something that can't be proven without giant leaps that defy logics and physics understanding.

I've dropped the "markmonitor is watching you" on a conspiracy thread and they won't sink thier rabid teeth into it even though we really are being watched.

Do a "whois" on all the endpoints of the ports on your computer and there is "markmonitor" watching you under the guise of "brand protection"..........which is true.

The conspiracy lies where they draw the line on what they watch............and there is no line yet.

Here is your entire post IN THIS THREAD WHICH I QUOTED. Your behaviour seems paranoid icepac. You see me changing posts and inventing texts even though I'm copypasting your own posts. Are you sure you're ok?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:02:17 AM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2013, 08:33:24 AM »
I don't see the word "everyone" as you stated.

You have markmonitor on your computer.

Markmonitor is a "brand protection company" which serves copyright infringement notices.

They do that by monitoring the traffic on computers.

If you are at google, it will be there.....sometimes on multiple ports.......same for yahoo and a bunch of other big sites.

If look back at the history of the company, you will also see that the people tasked to oversee them spent many years being paid lobbyists for the RIAA under the guise of protecting and enforcing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act .

I'm not concerned why they are watching...........only that they are.

Stop spinning..........I proved they were on your computer with your own screenshot designed to refute me when your time would have been better spent doing the research BEFORE you posted instead of quickly having to edit your posts when you found you were wrong.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:57 AM »
I don't see the word "everyone" as you stated.

You have markmonitor on your computer.

Markmonitor is a "brand protection company" which serves copyright infringement notices.

They do that by monitoring the traffic on computers.

If you are at google, it will be there.....sometimes on multiple ports.......same for yahoo and a bunch of other big sites.

If look back at the history of the company, you will also see that the people tasked to oversee them spent many years being paid lobbyists for the RIAA under the guise of protecting and enforcing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act .

I'm not concerned why they are watching...........only that they are.

Stop spinning..........I proved they were on your computer with your own screenshot designed to refute me when your time would have been better spent doing the research BEFORE you posted instead of quickly having to edit your posts when you found you were wrong.

Once more I do NOT have markmonitor on my computer and neither does anyone else. Markmonitor provides domain hosting for Google and nothing else. Please get back in touch with reality. You proved that when my computer was connected to Google search, it resolved to Google.inc hosted server and for which markmonitor was providing top level DNS services. That does NOT mean that my computer or anyone elses would be connected to markmonitor at any time except when doing the DNS query. Russinoviches whois tool can give the wrong impression as it displays the registrar in the first lines and the actual registered user on the bottom ;)

And once more if your computer resolves to markmonitor when you're not having search sites open, your computer is infected with spyware.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 11:49:49 AM by MrRiplEy[H] »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
mrrippley is like saying "I dont have a police officer in my house but there's one at every door and window".

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 11:37:21 PM »
mrrippley is like saying "I dont have a police officer in my house but there's one at every door and window".

semp

No you are like saying "I dont understand how internet works". The data does not pass through the registrar even though it shows on whois. Russinoviches whois emphasizes the information where places like whois.sc show it where it belongs to, behind the dns information.

This is probably exactly the effect the copyright holders were hoping for. People see markmonitor as website registrar and freak out :D Job well done!

With your police officer analogy it would be like 'I have police written on my drivers license, Im spied by the police everywhere I go'.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 11:56:23 PM by MrRiplEy[H] »

Offline Rash

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2013, 12:03:29 AM »
I have one of these Chemtrail friends.  Most intelligent guy I know.  I think he's just trying to piss me off.
The UNFORGIVEN

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2013, 09:43:59 AM »
Nice try at twisting words ripley.

"Do a "whois" on all the endpoints of the ports on your computer" which you have somehow decided meaning "everyone" is simply a suggestion to check all endpoints.......not just one or two.

It' something you should have done before providing a screenshot from your "netstat -a".

Markmonitor is more than just a domain host and it even says so in thier mission statement where they state they are the world leader in "brand protection".

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »
Im not sure where we went wrong in society. We used to be a people of science and reason...and now here we are in 2013 running around looking for Giants under the Earths crust, Bigfoot (and the cities they dwell in aparently), Chemtrails, UFOs, Ghosts, Goblins, Spirits, Gov't conspiracies practically daily now (I farted so is it because the CIA put something in my beans?)...I mean...WTF is wrong with us? It can't be a good sign. When did we start painting our faces blue and barking at the freaking moon?

...Be skeptical with the Govt, be open minded, ok, I get that...but to buy into all these nutty things so easily is just not healthy. 

QFT :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2013, 11:55:26 AM »
" ..Be skeptical with the Govt, be open minded, ok, I get that...but to buy into all these nutty things so easily is just not healthy. "

My Mother-in-Law attached her tentacles to my Netflix this weekend and it was non-stop with the conspiracy theories. When she took breaks from Netflix ... it was non-stop with the conspiracy theories. I took lots of walks.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »

With your police officer analogy it would be like 'I have police written on my drivers license, Im spied by the police everywhere I go'.

how do you write a police officer on a driver's licence?  :headscratch: 

semp

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:03 AM »
how do you write a police officer on a driver's licence?  :headscratch:  

semp

No, the drivers license is issued by the police just like the doman is issued by the registrar. This does not mean that police is watching my every step (even though I have POLICE written all over my license which I am required to keep with my when driving), they just provide a registry where other cops can check my licenses validity and address information ;)

Icepac - you said REPEATEDLY that even my computer is connected to markmonitor. It is not connected to markmonitor. In fact even when you use Google you're not connected to markmonitor but Googles server which is domain hosted through markmonitor. If you can't understand the logic behind it then I can't help you.

I can see how domains and dns services can be confusing for someone who never had to work with the details.

Icepac - have you ever set up a domain from a scratch i.e. do you know and understand the process behind it?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:05:17 AM by MrRiplEy[H] »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2013, 02:36:43 AM »
No, the drivers license is issued by the police just like the doman is issued by the registrar. This does not mean that police is watching my every step (even though I have POLICE written all over my license which I am required to keep with my when driving), they just provide a registry where other cops can check my licenses validity and address information ;)

Icepac - you said REPEATEDLY that even my computer is connected to markmonitor. It is not connected to markmonitor. In fact even when you use Google you're not connected to markmonitor but Googles server which is domain hosted through markmonitor. If you can't understand the logic behind it then I can't help you.

I can see how domains and dns services can be confusing for someone who never had to work with the details.

Icepac - have you ever set up a domain from a scratch i.e. do you know and understand the process behind it?

my driver's license wasnt issued by any police.  I dont know of anybody that has a license issued by any police.   and there isnt any police written all over it.  see that's what happens when you think you know everything. 

semp

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2013, 03:22:56 AM »
I talked with him tonight.... He is so deep into the conspiracy crap that I am saddened for him...  Saturn used to be a binary star, the moon is a hollow base, world leaders are secretly sacrificing children, HAARP, fluoride, David Icke, Credo Mutwa, the Greys, Alex Jones, chem trails, holographic synthetic reality, evil entities..... 

He has abandoned evidence based reason and all things science claiming "they" are all part of the "control system"...   Wow, just wow.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »
LOL ripley.

I have full MCSE certs going back to dos6 and windows 3.1, winnt 3.1.....etc.

You can't achieve that with your accusations of my ignorance and I easily exposed yours....without resorting to internet research because you posted from a position of ignorance before doing said research.

I'd gladly debate you face to face without the internet safety net you use on most any subject and smoke you faster than cypress hill would roach a blunt.

Please go back to berating and belittling people on the hardware software forums because you don't agree with thier choice of OS or hardware.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2013, 11:55:37 AM »
I talked with him tonight.... He is so deep into the conspiracy crap that I am saddened for him...  Saturn used to be a binary star, the moon is a hollow base, world leaders are secretly sacrificing children, HAARP, fluoride, David Icke, Credo Mutwa, the Greys, Alex Jones, chem trails, holographic synthetic reality, evil entities..... 

He has abandoned evidence based reason and all things science claiming "they" are all part of the "control system"...   Wow, just wow.

effin A man. My neighbor is the same way. This guy is in his 70s and a retired engineer so I know he's no dope but when he's spoutin off this stuff. "Wow, just wow" it is. I'm like dude--do you have any idea how many planes and fuel for them and material loaded onto them you'd need to seed the entire gargantuan area that is our atmosphere? Do the math! He tells me "they're" doing it. I'm blown away there's peeps out there that think this seriously. I always got a kick out of Art Bell/George Noory but sheesh, I never bought into any of it! LOL
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group