Author Topic: Badboy is a good man!  (Read 11743 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Badboy is a good man!
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2013, 05:50:43 AM »
Is there some sort of way you guys could put nails on your ankles so i cant hump them anymore?
Fixed :P
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2013, 07:41:17 AM »
it's anecdotal at this point because you/whoever is just saying 'they have the same IP address'

it will cease to be anecdotal when someone posts some evidence that the people in question have/had the same IP address

see how words work?

Nice.  I have a new word:  oblivious.  Let me use it in a sentence for you:

Coombz is oblivious to things that are obvious because its difficult to see clearly while his head is stuck up his azz.

Thanks for showing me how words work Coombz.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2013, 08:04:22 AM »
I'd just like to see badboy and gunzo roll in the DA with 100% fueled spits.. Would be the longest circle jerk in AH history..  :devil

This is true :rofl
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »
Mr. Bighorn has evidence about who Gunzo is. Its the same IP as "Badboy". End of the story.
I checked the ip's they are not the same.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2013, 10:19:43 AM »

Interesting. Very interesting indeed.  :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2013, 10:38:50 AM »
Ya, sure. And im an innocent lil pony too.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2013, 10:41:52 AM »

How does one go about tracking/trapping an IP?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
How does one go about tracking/trapping an IP?
I didn't was just showing how easy it is to say you have 'proof in the form of an ip. You can use a pingplotter/tracer. Im guessing if they really did trace an ip they pinged to HTCs servers and got HTCS ip address, or the ip of a provider, to actually get a physical address from an ip trace you would need a court order, which I doubt anyone that claims to have 'proof' that the ip's came from the same house would have... Im with Coombz on this one looks like more of the whole 'I'm going to make this claim you guys come back me up with hot air and bluff'

EDIT: and Bluster forgot the bluster #Inb4thebluster
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:56:53 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »
I didn't was just showing how easy it is to say you have 'proof in the form of an ip. You can use a pingplotter/tracer. Im guessing if they really did trace an ip they pinged to HTCs servers and got HTCS ip address, or the ip of a provider, to actually get a physical address from an ip trace you would need a court order, which I doubt anyone that claims to have 'proof' that the ip's came from the same house would have... Im with Coombz on this one looks like more of the whole 'I'm going to make this claim you guys come back me up with hot air and bluff'

Indeed  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »
If you're gonna make a public accusation present you 'proof' publicly don't  do something lame like 'pm so and so' the accusation is already public lets have your proof also publicly, the ones making the loudest noises here are the ones with out the proof just spouting hearsay and hot air.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2013, 11:11:58 AM »
If you're gonna make a public accusation present you 'proof' publicly don't  do something lame like 'pm so and so' the accusation is already public lets have your proof also publicly, the ones making the loudest noises here are the ones with out the proof just spouting hearsay and hot air.

:aok

:salute :rock

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2013, 11:15:20 AM »
:aok

:salute :rock
Can I be your FPH now?(forum poster hero)
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2013, 11:24:51 AM »
Can I be your FPH now?(forum poster hero)

Certainly made a step in the right direction insisting on public proof for public accusations, especially against someone who has done so much good for so many.  I think it was a mistake for Nrshida to do what he did publicly, without public proof. He realized it, but only for a day.  

Hopefully, after due consideration he'll either withdraw it, apologize permanently, or offer proof that Gunzo is Badboy.  Badboy's good name, as well as Gunzo, deserve nothing less.

Strength of character is important.  :old:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:28 AM »
Ya, sure. And im an innocent lil pony too.
do you even lift brah? Im expecting Skuzzy to be along shortly to rule 8 all of this nonsense.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:28:07 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2013, 11:47:54 AM »

you are correct. You cannot trace what ip anyone connects to the game.  Then again, I dont think anyone claimed they did that.  Can you think of any ways to trace ips if you post at some other bbs or send emails?  I can think of several ways it could be done outside of the game and AH bbs.

Here is what I find interesting. You can call some one stupid and have a thread locked (yes I am exaggerating to make a point)  Here however we have a thread that was revived from 2 months ago (good reason for insta lock) people talking bad about players (more reason for a lock) Midway trolling (again no problem) and HT who has IPs and billing info could clear this up in an instant but stays quiet.

I think they are just collecting info at this point and probably polishing the ban hammer lol. There is no way all these people complain about the same guy for years for no reason. Just my opinion based on experiences with this great guy.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.