Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9167 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2013, 04:17:14 PM »
(Bighorn will punch my cartoon face for this)

Midway,

Since you are all about pilot reputations and since you are a fan of Bruv, Levi and Grizz, I suggest you PM all three of these individuals with one question:

If Bighorn sent you a PM with words in, what is the possibility those words are 100% true?

I have no idea what Bighorn sent you but I know this.  It must have been factual...but don't trust me.  Ask your heros.  Of the three of them, I only know Grizz and I know for a fact he wouldn't lie about anything for any reason.   I will assume you've vetted Bruv and Levi accordingly.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2013, 05:08:39 PM »

I have no idea what Bighorn sent you but I know this.  It must have been factual...but don't trust me. 

It was enough to make me see that I was incorrect in that TC is Gunzo but confirmed that TC was also stalking and griefing players as V1PER and MoJoRiZn.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2013, 05:35:22 PM »
If Bighorn sent you a PM with words in, what is the possibility those words are 100% true?

From a pure probabilistic perspective, as certain as Bighorns handle at some point in time was Midway...    :t
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »
From a pure probabilistic perspective, as certain as Bighorns handle at some point in time was Midway...    :t

Probabilistic? That is my new supercalifragilisticespialido cious :banana:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
Bighorn, i don't know you either.  Sending me a PM with some words in it doesn't prove anything.   I too can send you a PM and type things that can look a certain way. Hard facts need to come from AH film which a player can't alter, from HTC directly, from Badboy himself or Gunzo saying things only the other and I would know.  Too many people on here have misled too many others for me to take a player's typed words as hard fact.

Pending hard facts that can not be manipulated, I have nothing more to say on this topic and wish you wouldn't have posted requiring my response.  I'll be enjoying the game now instead of further debating this topic with a player. :salute

Have you ever considered the concept of desisting excavating when you can no longer see over the rim?
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2013, 05:59:17 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I can assure you after flying with both that the present Midway could never be confused with Big from a flying aspect.

:salute

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »

I can assure you after flying with both that the present Midway could never be confused with Big from a flying aspect.

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 06:55:57 PM »
"Sending me a PM with some words in it proves nothing" - midway, and every other illiterate idiot.

:rofl

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 07:11:49 PM »

I love this guy!!

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »
People like Badboy are the reason I quit.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2013, 06:33:15 PM »

Understood

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »

I suspect you've never met Badboy.

- oldman

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2013, 09:36:55 PM »
NO NO NO young man. Players that get to you like that should make you want to improve your skills and shoot them down. That's when the game really gets rewarding.  :devil

I've never met Badboy but I find it hard to believe the bad rumors about him as I haven't met a trainer yet that wasn't kind and helpful.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:45:06 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2013, 11:38:24 PM »
NO NO NO young man. Players that get to you like that should make you want to improve your skills and shoot them down. That's when the game really gets rewarding.  :devil

I've never met Badboy but I find it hard to believe the bad rumors about him as I haven't met a trainer yet that wasn't kind and helpful.

:aok