Author Topic: P-63 KingCobra......again  (Read 43734 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: P-63 KingCobra......again
« Reply #285 on: August 29, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »
Let me roll your crib out of the room then  :aok

Never try to one up a dis by copy-catting. It just makes you look pitiful.  ;)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2013, 01:38:50 PM »
Never try to one up a dis by copy-catting. It just makes you look pitiful.  ;)

Is that english?
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2013, 01:40:48 PM »
Is that english?

Most definitely and much more comprehensible than:

Simple ...It doesn't I think adding new countries to the game is priority over adding new "gap filler"

Was that understandable?

Which I offered plenty of room for clarification, if you were up to it.  :)

Though, the more I look at it a period or comma may have gone far. I'd recommend the period.

And you would still be wrong, btw.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:43:48 PM by Arlo »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2013, 01:43:15 PM »
Are those all planes on your list?  If so Good lets get ar's list and give it a go.. lets find out.

I'm game,
M26 is a tank.

That is a list that would beat your list.  Doing a hybrid of those lists would beat either, so if your position is that what people say they want in the MA is what the focus should be on then the hybrid list would be better.

But you obviously don't think that as you have two hangar queens at the top of your list.  You are just as guilty of pushing your preferences as anybody else.

You pretend that you want to give people what they want, but then you put a French fighter at the top of your list.

You do no different than I do when considering what I think should be added.  Put some MA stuff and some gap fillers on the list.  You are just outraged at me that I don't pick the same ones you do and because I don't you make it out that I ask for nothing but things that won't be used in the MA.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »
Well, since you're not ignoring me, after-all, explain to me how suddenly the P-63 takes
precedence over the D.520 and how you now appreciate and support that pov?  :D

Simple ...It doesn't...... I think adding new countries to the game is priority over adding new "gap filler".

Was that understandable?
:cheers:
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2013, 01:50:05 PM »

See? A little more effort and a little less offense-taking and you're a right pristine example of positive posting now.  :D

And you're still wrong. Adding a French plane set with the implication that it'll deserve more filling than the Italian one
and going so far as to claim you represent the desire of the masses is delusional.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:52:59 PM by Arlo »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2013, 01:52:11 PM »
M26 is a tank.

That is a list that would beat your list.  Doing a hybrid of those lists would beat either, so if your position is that what people say they want in the MA is what the focus should be on then the hybrid list would be better.

But you obviously don't think that as you have two hangar queens at the top of your list.  You are just as guilty of pushing your preferences as anybody else.

You pretend that you want to give people what they want, but then you put a French fighter at the top of your list.

You do no different than I do when considering what I think should be added.  Put some MA stuff and some gap fillers on the list.  You are just outraged at me that I don't pick the same ones you do and because I don't you make it out that I ask for nothing but things that won't be used in the MA.

I said in the order I would like you have a problem with that?

Now who's hallucinating?

You and Ar have Phd's in internet psycho analysis  :lol

Your list wont come close to either fighter or bomber.... Like I said lets argue for a vote on the next planes  ;)  you will help me do that right?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »

Now who's hallucinating?

Your list wont come close to either fighter or bomber.... Like I said lets argue for a vote on the next planes  ;)  you will help me do that right?

You   won't   like   it.

I'm pretty sure about that.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2013, 02:05:53 PM »
You   won't   like   it.

I'm pretty sure about that.

Lets find out  ....a real vote describing each and every plane. A vote not just dropped on us for 2 day vote period.... but a at least a week for each voting period..... well put all of your planes all of karnaks and Mine and any others. Lets have the info for the vote posted and an ingame daily message of where to find the info on the BBS. So the "stupid people in the MA" can be well informed. We will half the vote each time.

You will help with that right?

<---starts cheering now ....GO USA!

K,  :aok

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:25:25 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »

Now who's hallucinating?

What?  Your post makes no sense.  It doesn't respond to the post you quoted at all. I may as respond to this by saying "Elephant" and it would be just as relevant.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »
My vote would depend on what ends up on the list.

Last vote HTC did rig it by not putting any American aircraft on the list.  If the A-26 is on the next list, should there be one, it will almost certainly win unless, perhaps, the SB2C Helldiver divides the vote enough for something like the Yak-3 to slip through or the F7F or F8F is on the list.

What I would do in HTC's position is go ahead and put the A-26 into the aircraft to be added queue and then do another list of non-American aircraft to vote for. This way fans of the A-26s or American metal still get a toy and the vote doesn't have a preordained winner.

Suggested list:

Beaufighter
G.55
He111
J2M
Ju188
Ki-43
SM.79
Tu-2
Wellington
Yak-3

HTC should never have another voting session

No one likes the end result and frankly the community, as a whole, isn't smart enough to decide. As Hitech said himself, sometimes the worst thing you can do is give the customer what they want.

I have never ever said what you state. In fact I always state exactly the opposite.

I have said many time give the customer what he WANTS not what he ask for.

HiTech

Bring on the Vote  :aok
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:25:43 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
What?  Your post makes no sense.  It doesn't respond to the post you quoted at all. I may as respond to this by saying "Elephant" and it would be just as relevant.

Just quoting your position on the A-26 is all... or has it changed.... had nothing to do with my post. 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2013, 02:34:25 PM »

Lets find out  ....a real vote describing each and every plane. A vote not just dropped on us for 2 day vote period.... but a at least a week for each voting period..... well put all of your planes all of karnaks and Mine and any others. Lets have the info for the vote posted and an ingame daily message of where to find the info on the BBS. So the "stupid people in the MA" can be well informed. We will half the vote each time.

You will help with that right?

<---starts cheering now ....GO USA!

K,  :aok

This isn't intimidating. Hell, it's more like watching a train-wreck in slow motion. Give it all you've got. Here, I'll help you out all you want:

The Beaufighter, the P-38H (replacing the A-26 Invader), the Wellington, the Mig-3, the Lagg-3, the D4Y, the PE-2, the Ki-45 and the FW190A3 (half of 'my' list) were all adjustments made per other players/forum members requests in the wishlist forum. (That's how a community list is derived.) I did ignore one request and that was your D.520. Other members requested more aircraft to be added, pushing the list count past 18. I didn't think that practical since a list of 18 (if all were somehow selected for addition by HTC) would take a very long time.

Note that the Yak-3 that was once on this list has been added recently. Eight or so on this list may well see as much use in the LWMA as they would events, but that is a topic for debate.

Have fun you.  :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:43:57 PM by Arlo »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2013, 02:46:20 PM »
Bring it  :D

I didn't notice where you said you would help promote the vote?

Edit :: GO USA!  :aok
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:49:41 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2013, 02:49:28 PM »
Arlo,
In the future, when a wishlist thread asks for a plane or vehicle, there are two proper options on how to contribute....

1) Indicate your support with a +1 or thumbs up, etc.
2) Do nothing.

HTC can see the level of support by the number of people that give it a +1. They can tell when there is no interest because only  a handfull of people reply.

Any other input is spam that makes determining the level of support more difficult. It's not relevant to discuss the logic of why a plane is asked for. Those discussions clog the thread with spam and hide the support or lack there of for the plane.

You spammed my thread to death with nonsense. If you don't understand something...pm me. I'll take all day to explain it to you.  :salute

Who is John Galt?