Author Topic: Your Handle's History  (Read 7776 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Your Handle's History
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2013, 12:07:52 PM »
I'm a Jedi Master in sarcasm. Go look in to the band histories and get back to me Ball4.

That was ma point and it escaped u.  Even in sarcasm you could ave selected Steve Stevens....but then he has one thing in common with Slash....Michael Jackson's paid guitarist, lmao!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »
And when you (the shooter) are called out to man up and grab a plane then meet the shootee to settle the concern, please do so rather than log off  saying "You will die and I'm tired".  

Still waiting on that duel, icepacker.  As a certain tatooed Muppet would say:  "The DA is that way ---->"

Be back Thursday.  Looking forward to it.

Don't forget, I gave a warning before capping you up but you ignored it.

I don't do the dueling arena as my connection is dodgy at best because I am on a cell phone.

You would do well to excise the profanity from your PM's to me in the arena.

You can look up "twinboom" or "system" because they are willing to sell out a fellow countryman and give you precise vectors to a person's location.........which I consider a violation of the terms of service.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:31:42 PM by icepac »

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
Don't forget, I gave a warning before capping you up but you ignored it.

I don't do the dueling arena as my connection is dodgy at best because I am on a cell phone.

You would do well to excise the profanity from your PM's to me in the arena.

You can look up "twinboom" or "system" because they are willing to sell out a fellow countryman and give you precise vectors to a person's location.........which I consider a violation of the terms of service

Cell phone, eh?  That's a new one. 

No need to talk to them...I'll just have to keep a watch out for you in the MA then.  Happy playing, icester!
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
BTW, Icepop.... I'm pretty well known for being polite and friendly.   The two words I used in my PM were inappropriate and I do apologize for using them....it's extremely rare for me to get angry enough to curse.  I do not, however, apologize for getting mad.  I didn't see your "notice" on 200, but if that's the way you like to play, more power to you...it just seems like a sad, cowardly approach to getting kill / perky points so you can go fly a Tempest.  

Let me know if you ever get a decent connection. The way you were PMing back saying all I do is get on top of a fight I figured you wanted to go a few rounds.  I promise you I know how to do more than "just pick".  

Sorry to all for the digress from the topic at hand. :salute I'll not respond further to the Icicle (or was it Icetray?) in this thread. Please continue...

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2013, 03:02:54 PM »
Sir Elton Hercules John CBE is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist, occasional actor and full time bummer. :banana:

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »
Sir Elton Hercules John CBE is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist, occasional actor and full time bummer. :banana:

Icepac is Levon, or his child Jesus?  :lol

Sorry...

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2013, 09:39:38 PM »
From 1970 to 72 I served with FlatIron Crash Rescue at Ft. Rucker Alabama. See patch in Avatar.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2013, 12:32:25 AM »
That was ma point and it escaped u.  Even in sarcasm you could ave selected Steve Stevens....but then he has one thing in common with Slash....Michael Jackson's paid guitarist, lmao!
It was one song!  :furious

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2013, 12:52:05 AM »
Seriously?  If so, very cool.  While I don't have a sailboat, my other passion beyond my gaming rig and AH is my 2002 SeaRay Sundancer 240 I keep on Lake Norman, NC.   Nice for a small cabin cruiser...still looks nearly brand new and runs as well as the first day it came off the lot.  Roomy too...but I don't think I could get my gaming rig on it.  :D  

Just noticed this, so apologies for the late post / reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

:noid
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2013, 01:56:01 AM »
Mines pretty simple. Storm chasing is my top hobby that I have the most time and money put into. Since I hate stuff like StrmChsr without vowels, I just went with chaser. Figured it to be better than meso, tornado, or any other storm related name.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2013, 02:20:06 AM »
Remember, what was my first guess when i seen that name?  ;)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2013, 07:26:03 AM »

And often has another man's "tiny dancer" in his hand.   :bolt:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »
From 1970 to 72 I served with FlatIron Crash Rescue at Ft. Rucker Alabama. See patch in Avatar.

Flatiron!!!  :salute :salute How are you sir?
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.