Author Topic: Offline Arena Ammo limits  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Offline Arena Ammo limits
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:21:58 PM »

Yes there is but you don't see it!  It's based on caliber,I would think with your extensive knowledge you'd have known that.

:salute

No, because its just anything above 40mm doesn't count as gun, according to the arena flags. But neither do they count as ordnance. For reasons that are apparently arbitrary, HTC has just decided that the BK 5 and 75mm on the B-25H are in some other category of their own, and I would assume use hard coded ammunition limits.

Thats not consistent with the rest of the system, it just means that those are the only two things that are out of order.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Offline Arena Ammo limits
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 04:19:46 PM »
No, because its just anything above 40mm doesn't count as gun, according to the arena flags. But neither do they count as ordnance. For reasons that are apparently arbitrary, HTC has just decided that the BK 5 and 75mm on the B-25H are in some other category of their own, and I would assume use hard coded ammunition limits.

Thats not consistent with the rest of the system, it just means that those are the only two things that are out of order.

Seems consistent to me,all weapons over a certain caliber are not included in the planeammomulti.....

:salute