Author Topic: Grumman Rules the Sky  (Read 13803 times)

Offline J.A.W.

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Grumman Rules the Sky
« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2014, 11:36:31 PM »
Yes because I'm the one with comprehension problems. As I just pointed out it was shown EARLY in the thread that it didn't hold an "FAI Record". I even just posted it trying to give you the benefit of the doubt multiple times. Regardless if it is copy and paste from another BBS it still shows the same thing. Yet you go on and on about FAI, and try to insult me about my intelligence.

No need, you are doing a fine job at that yourself...  just 'keep digging' L.O.L...

& I never claimed it did hold an FAI record, unlike Widey..
"Cybermen don't make promises..
Such ideas have no value."

Offline GAReaper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #346 on: January 21, 2014, 11:41:36 PM »
No need, you are doing a fine job at that yourself...  just 'keep digging' L.O.L...

& I never claimed it did hold an FAI record, unlike Widey..

I know you didn't... *facepalm* and I'm the one being insulted here... Your whole thing you have been arguing about to me is that he said it held an FAI record... I copy pasted that from something HE posted on this thread. Regardless of where it came from HE posted it admitting it didn't hold an FAI record.... So now you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Bones87
56th FG Zemke's Wolfpack

Offline J.A.W.

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2014, 11:50:39 PM »
I know you didn't... *facepalm* and I'm the one being insulted here... Your whole thing you have been arguing about to me is that he said it held an FAI record... I copy pasted that from something HE posted on this thread. Regardless of where it came from HE posted it admitting it didn't hold an FAI record.... So now you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

No I am not, doing a sly C & P tacit admission aint a true mea-culpa where I come from..

& your fanciful feelings based emotive complaints of being 'insulted' are simply whining..
"Cybermen don't make promises..
Such ideas have no value."

Offline GAReaper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2014, 11:52:18 PM »
Whatever you say champ.
Bones87
56th FG Zemke's Wolfpack