Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22356 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2014, 01:27:49 AM »
That is all I require. Thanks Triton and the rest for answering the questions.  I suppose we must simply be patient until you tell us how to engage and under what rules....which are made up as you go along. I suppose we will need to make some of our own as well.

Give it a rest dude.. rules are not made up as folks move along.. I wasn't there.. don't know what happened.. but usually when a bunch of folks get together they call their next fight as folks get close to one another.. if 2 want their own fight they meet in a agreed upon area from the same bases as the others, just off to the side.. That way they run into each other before running into someone else and get called to merge..

If I had to guess all these muppets flying around you watching you die were prolly engaged already in 1v1s.. hardly a sideline audience to your fight..

I've seen you fly in a couple of these get togethers... you know how it works.. stop playing a victim..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2014, 01:29:07 AM »
27 Pages  :banana:
Top Gun

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2014, 01:58:24 AM »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #393 on: June 08, 2014, 07:59:49 AM »
Not all all, Kappa. No victim here. Just one who is curious as to why intentions and rules are rather... Flexible... When your group is involved. I'm not surprised. Simply curious.

Thanks so much for your reply. Have a great day!
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2014, 08:52:16 AM »
That is all I require. Thanks Triton and the rest for answering the questions.  I suppose we must simply be patient until you tell us how to engage and under what rules....which are made up as you go along. I suppose we will need to make some of our own as well.

It was a cluster to be sure.  They're such a vaunted outfit yet even getting a simple 1v1 right was beyond their grasp.   :headscratch:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2014, 10:34:50 AM »
Zowie. I got Rule 14'ed for some quotations yesterday - and it was appropriate, arguably.

I think Skuzzy is taking the Hockey Ref approach on this one... let 'em get it out of their systems.

This is like Ross the Boss versus Doug Glatt. I wish I had Lusche's Popcorn emoticon.

I agree.  We can't discuss government policy, world politics, and a host of other shat like guns, but this has manage to go almost 400 posts?   :headscratch:
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:02 PM »
Can we get 28 pages by 3pm EST  :cool:
Top Gun

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2014, 12:43:21 PM »
We're a vaunted outfit   :rock
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2014, 01:40:47 PM »

Supposedly...

:rolleyes:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »

Kewl..  :aok

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
Supposedly...

:rolleyes:

You're the one that supposed it babe..
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
By the way.... Before anyone gets the wrong impression... I am not disputing the results of the fight. Bear beat me. I just would like some clarity on the following questions.

1. Prior to the restart of the fight, were members of the Muppets present and in the air between the same two airfields that Bear indicated we should fight from? [Note: I believe Pepprr' prior statements confirm this and I can as well)

2. Is this common practice for a DA duel (from a community standpint).

3. Is it common practice for the Muppets to require DA challenges to their squad members to be conducted in the virtual presence of other AoM squad' members aircraft. If so, does this provide the AoM member any advantages or create the appearance of a AoM advantage for any reasonable person?

4. Are these conditions something that are normally communicated to challengers, or simply understood. At what point are these communcated eg prior to match start?

5. Is it normal practice for a challenged duel between Muppets and members of other AH squads  be conducted with Dissimilar aircraft as Bear initially stated. If so, I does this not introduce a no-one scenario for either side ie if the fight against is not fought same planes, same launch time and a common merge point between the two base one side can always claim unfair advantage over the other... Thus leaving the decision muddled.

6. Would any reasonable, disinterested party find these dueling conditions odd or unacceptable?

As for the films... Happy to produce what I can when I retuen. I simply ask these questions so the larger community

My squad was already there dueling when you show up. No mention was made of a so called formal duel when you first mentioned it. I was under the impression it was just a friendly duel. So after killing you twice, once in a spit vs my niki  lol, I let you pick the planes for our "formal" duel. You pick "your" plane the 110, a plane I never fly, and we do "your" best out of three. You died the first two sorties, duel over. So quit trying to make excuses or avoid the fact you got humiliated in "your" plane. No audience was needed or necessary. Oh, and btw having Skyrr in your plane isn't really part of a formal duel either, but it was fun knowing he was watching the whole thing. Now, if some how you had managed to win, you would be posting the video just as fast as you could and we all know it lol. I'm not that petty, but ya I did save the film. I figure I'd spare you that. You've been tormented enough.  :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:13:46 PM by Bear76 »

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
This is still going strong. :noid
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »
This is still going strong. :noid

I know right?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2014, 02:24:58 PM »
It's because all the crazy people are in the same damned squad. nudge nudge wink wink say no more
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho