Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22416 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »
Zowie. I got Rule 14'ed for some quotations yesterday - and it was appropriate, arguably.

I think Skuzzy is taking the Hockey Ref approach on this one... let 'em get it out of their systems.

This is like Ross the Boss versus Doug Glatt. I wish I had Lusche's Popcorn emoticon.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »
Check my youtube and see if there are duels with any of those people.

I've never smack talked during a duel, I need controlled aggression not a pre-occupied mind. Not only that, it's just not me.
No, I'm fine with my course of action, posting right away wouldn't allow enough digging for the pay off.

For instance;

Duel 8, watch the film, listen to what I say and watch the gear snap off.
Here is what you have typed Kruel;
Here is reality;
"if he just gets into the fight, just sods law and tough luck I suppose"
and
"damn it typing to him I forgot to bring my gear up I snapped the bloody thing off".

Obvious editing is obvious.

Digging for which pay off? If this was a friendly duel, which pay off are you referring to? Please, Please don't say that you planned this all along! You are a maniacal genius! /sarcasm.

I did look through your YouTube channel remember me giving you props on 'Kill Emil'? The only video that I noticed that said Dolby vs. Xxxxx was the one vs Skyyr, maybe the others are private?

Are you saying that because of your accent(nothing wrong with it), engine noise, and bad sound quality over in game comms, that I messed up on two sentences, irrelevant to the main point of this argument, that it's was edited? Lol I mean the video is there for all to see and interpret for themselves.

Dolby, quit while you are still a bit behind, you're reaching now.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2014, 11:41:15 AM »

irrelevant to the main point of this argument, that it's was edited?

Jeez really?! I can't determine what the "main point" of your argument is unless you just slipped up here. Do you think the films were edited in some way in order to alter the outcome? That's the vibe I've been getting. If so just own that and say it rather than painting around the edges.

Look. Your boy got beat. Bad. No denying that either by you or him. He ran his mouth, as he'll do, and found out the hard way. The circumstance of it didn't change the outcome. What happened clearly happened. If you think your boy held back then say that--or better yet--let HIM say that. Then head back over to the DA and prove it. Filed under nut up or shut up. That's how it's done, not hiding behind some circumstance as an excuse. I don't see the "point" of pursuing this any further. It's only making YOU (and your squad) look worse, if possible. As a long time ,but now former, member of the Damned I implore you to please stop dragging such a historically great squad's name into the mud. Dolby's been part of this community for quite a long time. He's done plenty for this community. Hehe although he's got a rep of being a bit abrasive at times. You've been here about 20 minutes and think you're somehow gonna drag him down. It's laughable. No one here, if you haven't noticed, is coming to your defense outside of your squaddies who have an obvious slant on things.

It's OK man. He only died a VIRTUAL death. He's not really dead. No really. Get over it already. Sheesh.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2014, 11:45:57 AM »
Jeez really?! I can't determine what the "main point" of your argument is unless you just slipped up here. Do you think the films were edited in some way in order to alter the outcome? That's the vibe I've been getting. If so just own that and say it rather than painting around the edges.

Look. Your boy got beat. Bad. No denying that either by you or him. He ran his mouth, as he'll do, and found out the hard way. The circumstance of it didn't change the outcome. What happened clearly happened. If you think your boy held back then say that--or better yet--let HIM say that. Then head back over to the DA and prove it. Filed under nut up or shut up. That's how it's done, not hiding behind some circumstance as an excuse. I don't see the "point" of pursuing this any further. It's only making YOU (and your squad) look worse, if possible. As a long time ,but now former, member of the Damned I implore you to please stop dragging such a historically great squad's name into the mud. Dolby's been part of this community for quite a long time. He's done plenty for this community. Hehe although he's got a rep of being a bit abrasive at times. You've been here about 20 minutes and think you're somehow gonna drag him down. It's laughable. No one here, if you haven't noticed, is coming to your defense outside of your squaddies who have an obvious slant on things.

It's OK man. He only died a VIRTUAL death. He's not really dead. No really. Get over it already. Sheesh.

If you don't see my argument, I would suggest you go back and read this entire thread again, my point has been proven, end of story, nothing really to get over.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »
The fact that this has 22 pages  :lol
Top Gun

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2014, 11:53:47 AM »
If you don't see my argument, I would suggest you go back and read this entire thread again, my point has been proven, end of story, nothing really to get over.

I've kept up with it. All I've seen from you is a lot of dancing around. So I'll ask you again. Do you think Dolby doctored the films or not?

I'd also ask you to re-read my last post and take some to heart.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #321 on: June 06, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »
I don't see how people can be cowards over a Video Game  :headscratch:. At the end of the day this is all just a game.
Bullseye.
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #322 on: June 06, 2014, 01:00:37 PM »
Bullseye.

Ah, but BnZs, you know that there are bullseyes and there are bullseyes. It's clearly so much more than "just a game". But the statements require some qualification - yours and mine both.

It's like I say, Sports is drama for men. Viva la drama!!!

Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »
I've kept up with it. All I've seen from you is a lot of dancing around. So I'll ask you again. Do you think Dolby doctored the films or not?

I'd also ask you to re-read my last post and take some to heart.

Not very well then, If you read the posts you would see that I already state that Dolby won the duels. The point was that the duels were nearly 2 months ago under different pretenses,The point is that Dolby presented the fights like they happened yesterday, then refused/delayed to upload the original films so we could all see what's was said/typed instead of a YouTube video. He didn't doctor the films, he doctored his timing and context of the films when he released the YouTube video.

Again, my point is proven. This thread now going around in circles, the films were posted and transcribed for all to see, those who are non partial (maybe FLS?) Maybe provide an even keeled judgement. Other than that, my work here is done.

:salute

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2014, 01:24:45 PM »
This thread is slowly moving into my top 5 favorites of all time.  
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: June 06, 2014, 01:30:24 PM »
Yes Kruel your work here is done, anymore nails in the coffin of your and The (new) Damned's credibility and we'll be calling you icepac.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »
 :rofl
After all this you said:

credibility

Dolby preaching to me about credibility,

Perfect ending!

One more thing: :rofl wait, wait, wait :gasping for air:..... Credibility! Pfffft! :rofl :rofl

Dolby, offering training and credibility lessons for those whom he thinks needs them......

Then throws them under the bus when he's threatened or needs an epeen boost.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:21:00 PM by Kruel »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2014, 02:27:31 PM »
You're actually so pathetic I feel as bad as I did after the 3rd duel against Skyyr.
Walk overs are depressing when they are too easy.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2014, 02:28:05 PM »

... Sports is drama for men. Viva la drama!!!

Drama is sport for boys.   :devil

Credit Diane Arbus

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: June 06, 2014, 02:36:48 PM »
<S> Dolby

They're casting their bait over there, see?