Author Topic: TU2  (Read 2175 times)

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
TU2
« on: July 04, 2014, 05:23:48 AM »
Boy it didn't take me long to get out of this game again. I'm done again. If this game isn't going to live up a realistic flight sim it doesn't deserve my money. The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS. think I'm going to let a BOMBER out fly me? no way. Bombers never acted like this and let some stupid gamer game it like that is not what I'm here for. I don't have wonder why numbers are down when I see this crap. Maybe next you could put a zeppelin in that flies like a zero. Hey why not. Enjoy $15 less a month. You got my e-mail this every changes get back to me.

Stotz.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: TU2
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 05:38:51 AM »
The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS. think I'm going to let a BOMBER out fly me? no way.

:rofl

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."
- SlapShot
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 05:40:10 AM »
LMAO I was pretty surprised when Latrobe told me I made someone rage quit, but it makes a bit more sense now.  I had plenty of smash and about 10 gallons of gas left and all you did was pull a bunch of G and fly straight up.  Better luck next time.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 06:25:43 AM »
 :cry
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:36 AM »
Don't let it get ya down, bruh!  :joystick:

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 06:53:08 AM »
Boy it didn't take me long to get out of this game again. I'm done again. If this game isn't going to live up a realistic flight sim it doesn't deserve my money. The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS. think I'm going to let a BOMBER out fly me? no way. Bombers never acted like this and let some stupid gamer game it like that is not what I'm here for. I don't have wonder why numbers are down when I see this crap. Maybe next you could put a zeppelin in that flies like a zero. Hey why not. Enjoy $15 less a month. You got my e-mail this every changes get back to me.

Stotz.

sad but true, as there are so many things like this game. Sorry to see another one go :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 06:59:21 AM »
sad but true

There is not an ounce truth to it, just a pile of nonsense. But if you really think that

The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS.

then go ahead and furball with it for a tour. You should absolutely pwn your opposition.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
Is this a troll?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
Sadly, no.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 07:08:32 AM »
No. It's pretty much SOP given the OP.

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 07:23:07 AM »
 those pesky bombers  :furious

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »
The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS.
Sounds like the new brew  :D  :bolt:

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 07:37:54 AM »
Is this a troll?

Neg....got shot down by Tec this morning
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 07:43:00 AM »

Stotz.

I...who, wha??? :huh

Well don't let that door hit ya on the arse on your way out! :rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 07:57:30 AM »
Neg....got shot down by Tec this morning

Wow.

Someone has an over-enlarged sense of self.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB