Author Topic: AoM+Friends vs The Damned 5v5  (Read 8408 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: AoM+Friends vs The Damned 5v5
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2014, 05:52:38 AM »

that there is fracking good.. thx for posting!

:aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2014, 09:01:24 AM »
Yeah. Too bad I didn't get JB on that fight, I'd have killed all 5 of you that run. Epic.

Hehehehe....sorry Skyyr.  I had two.  With 4 other guys flyin with ya and you making that statement...

[/URL
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2014, 09:06:39 AM »
Here is the epic 4v1(?), you guys be the judge. Not to take anything away from JB11, he flew beautifully.
In game sounds plays when we lose one or kill one. I really threw that one away, though I think I hit him once when he was going up, not sure though.

Good fight! But epic?

ChangeUps version of an Epic 4v1:

http://youtu.be/E8tAZJsPDdQ
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 09:26:47 AM by Kruel »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »
Hehehehe....sorry Skyyr.  I had two.  With 4 other guys flyin with ya and you making that statement...

[/URL

Oh, the irony. You claim JB11 took 4 on 1 (which was a lie - it was 2 of us, plus Fulcrum who was out of gas vs 1 guy with an alt advantage), yet you fail to completely acknowledge the reason he was able to gain an alt advantage was because of his teammates. If we hadn't been fighting the rest of the team, he would've died (as you did). Just in case you fail to make the connection, you're doing the very thing you accused me of - you're taking JB11's efforts out of context without giving credit to YOUR team.

It wasn't a 4 on 1 or a 3 on 1 or even a 2 on 1, it was a 5 on 5 where JB11 was consistently the last man left standing on your team. Of course, it takes someone free of hypocrisy to realize that. But hey, since you felt the need to lie/exaggerate/mislead and inaccurately claim it was 4 on 1, I'll point out, accurately, I shot down all four of you. Regardless, JB11 was clearly your MVP.

Hey Pot, you're black as well! Imagine that.

Nice drawing by the way. It surprised me, I would've figured you as a crayon person.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:25:50 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2014, 09:26:39 AM »
Haters gon' hate, but the numbers never lie. Keep plucking away at the keyboard..it still wont change the truth.

See you in the sky, where kills are the only thing that matters. Thanks Erich Hartmann.

^^ A wise man once said this

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2014, 09:35:01 AM »
you crack me up, sometimes, Triton! lol
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »
It's the kitten.  Laughing kittens pwn all other lolz pics.  IMO of course. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2014, 09:37:59 AM »
You saved that? I'm flattered! They still don't lie, though, you seem to have difficulty counting.

I would understand if we got crushed 4-0 or something but the fact is that we threw away the first round, we got slaughtered in the P38s, and slaughtered you guys in everything else, you were 1 JB11 from a loss, I'm satisfied with that for our first match. 2v2 tonight?

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »
You saved that? I'm flattered! They still don't lie, though, you seem to have difficulty counting.

I would understand if we got crushed 4-0 or something but the fact is that we threw away the first round, we got slaughtered in the P38s, and slaughtered you guys in everything else, you were 1 JB11 from a loss, I'm satisfied with that for our first match. 2v2 tonight?

Yeah!  I saved it in my trapper keeper along with all the other awesome AH quotes I've seen!!   :rock

You don't have to lose 4-0.  You just have to lose.  You play to win the game, not almost win.  

Edit - And sureyoubetcha.  I outta be on sometime this evening.   :x
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:04:57 AM by Triton28 »
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2014, 10:04:54 AM »
Oh, the irony. You claim JB11 took 4 on 1 (which was a lie - it was 2 of us, plus 1 guy who was out of gas vs 1 guy with an alt advantage), yet you fail to completely acknowledge the reason he was able to gain an alt advantage was because of his teammates. If we hadn't been fighting the rest of the team, he would've died (as you did). Just in case you fail to make the connection, you're doing the very thing you accused me of - you're taking JB11's efforts out of context without giving credit to YOUR team.

It wasn't a 4 on 1 or a 3 on 1 or even a 2 on 1, it was a 5 on 5 where JB11 was consistently the last man left standing on your team. Of course, it takes someone free of hypocrisy to realize that. But hey, since you felt the need to lie/exaggerate/mislead and inaccurately claim it was 4 on 1, I'll point out, accurately, I shot down all four of you. Regardless, JB11 was clearly your MVP.

Hey Pot, you're black as well! Imagine that.

Nice drawing by the way. It surprised me, I would've figured you as a crayon person.

You sound bitter...are you bitter?  Don't be bitter, lol. 

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2014, 10:16:05 AM »
You sound bitter...are you bitter?  Don't be bitter, lol.  

Not at all. Being bitter would require doing something like ranting about another squadron and its members for numerous pages on a forum, cursing incessantly and trying to berate them, even when said squadron isn't active on that forum.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 28-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2014, 10:17:32 AM »
[/URL

Hate to admit it....but I got a good laugh out of the image....  :lol
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »
This is an American thing isn't it? The post match analysis. Any of you chaps ever played Cricket? You'd hate it.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2014, 10:20:03 AM »
I was the first one to say we lost?

Lol but that epic 4v1 crap was not as it was claimed to by ChangeUp, I love it when you guys get caught in blatant lie you don't even address it, you don't even say "ok the video clearly shows I was wrong, good fights anyways."

Like I said, we threw away the first round. We got slaughtered in the 38s, and slaughtered the other guys in everything elsewe flew that night. I am quite pleased with that.

The video of the Epic 4v1 is here why don't you comment on it here?

Here you go: http://youtu.be/E8tAZJsPDdQ
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:24:29 AM by Kruel »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »
Not at all. Being bitter would require doing something like ranting about another squadron and its members for numerous pages on a forum, cursing incessantly and trying to berate them, even when said squadron isn't active on that forum.

It doesn't require that, lol.  It could, but that's not all it requires lolz