Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6419 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2014, 09:16:19 AM »
           425    0   0   0   425
Assists   76   0   0   0   76
Sorties   83   0   0   0   83
 Landed   38   0   0   0   38
 Bailed   4   0   0   0   4
 Ditched   3   0   0   0   3
 Captured   12   0   0   0   12
 Deaths   26   0   0   0   26
 Discos   0   0   0   0   0
Time hh:mm:ss   23:30:55   00:00:00   00:00:00   00:00:00   23:30:55
Rank            2   4985 3448  4934   3592

Kills per Death + 1   9.88   21
Kills per Sortie            5.12    6
Kills per Hour of Flight   18.07   13
Kills Hit Percentage   16.17   27
Kill Points              49447.08   108

That's from tour 82,

As dmonslyr

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:18:31 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »
Because I enjoy pointing out hypocrisy - sort of like how Violator brings up stats, yet he's currently ranked lower than I am, even though he was the first person to bring up stats in this thread. Of course, he'll revert and claim "but these stats are from when I cared." Just like he cried and cursed on 200 when he chose to engage me, as if it was somehow my fault that he lost. If you looked closely, you'd see an actual underlying pattern.

Any educated person would recognize Violator's stat argument as an infallible argument fallacy. But hey, who cares about logical approaches to things? Obviously no one here does.  :rofl

By the way, I would have to respect an individual's opinion to care about receiving their respect in the first place. Let that sink in.

I'm pointing out that since the MA is your only game. And you play for score. And you think you are so good in the MA than you could match these scores couldn't you? You could out perform them and obviously that would be the only way to prove you were actually good in the MA considering you won't prove your skills in the DA.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2014, 09:27:18 AM »

I'm pointing out that since the MA is your only game. And you play for score. And you think you are so good in the MA than you could match these scores couldn't you? You could out perform them and obviously that would be the only way to prove you were actually good in the MA considering you won't prove your skills in the DA.

Please adjust your numbers for not killing your shade repeatedly.  We want this to be fair, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2014, 09:35:05 AM »
Those numbers don't lie!   :eek:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2014, 10:24:17 AM »

That's from tour 82,

As dmonslyr

You pulled stats from over 5 years ago to "prove" you're better than me, because if you used your current stats, they would show as worse than mine?

ROFLMAO. No, seriously. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:32:08 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
 :lol Violator I love you bro but what are you doing.  :bhead :bhead
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »
You pulled stats from over 5 years ago to "prove" you're better than me, because if you used your current stats, they would show as worse than mine?

ROFLMAO. No, seriously. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I rest my case.

Yeah,

I'm showing you what it looks like when I do play for score in the MA and how much harder I own AH more than you. I achieved this when I actually did try to stay alive and be the best fighter in AH.

(Kinda like you)

So its funny that you talk all this crap and you could never show out like that in the MA.

Its funny, you and I almost have the same K/d and K/s even though I don't even try for score anymore . This is me screwing around, turn fighting, and getting picked the majority of my fights.

And you brag about that you shot me down one time which is a big whoop but your overall stats in the MA (playing for score) is terrible and you won't duel me so this is the best way to again show that I'm better in the MA and DA than you as an overall fighter
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:12:32 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2014, 11:23:53 AM »
Its funny, you and I almost have the same K/d and K/s even though I don't even try for score anymore

Oh, they're almost the same? Funny, every single stat of yours is lower (with the exception of K/S, which coincidentally is identical). Hmmmm...

But hey, please, pull stats from five years ago. Or a year ago. Or whenever. Maybe we could discuss High School football championships while we're at it and discuss our fraternity exploitations, while we're on the subject of reminiscing about the past.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:27:20 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2014, 11:30:24 AM »
Oh, they're almost the same? Funny, every single stat of yours is lower (with the exception of K/S, which coincidentally is identical). Hmmmm...

Not compared to 2006 when I actuay tried for top fighter in the MA. And cares about rank.

And yeah your K/D is like .20 better than mine that's basically like a 4 kill sortie difference. And your K/S is pretty much the same. Which is weak on your part considering the amount of times I crash or bail from bordem to go fight somewhere else.

If you are actually trying you need to do a lot better than that.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2014, 11:32:46 AM »

But hey, please, pull stats from five years ago. Or a year ago. Or whenever. Maybe we could discuss High School football championships while we're at it and discuss our fraternity exploitations, while we're on the subject of reminiscing about the past.

lol... Violator pulling stats from five years ago in this game is better than you droning on and on about your FA glory days.  

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2014, 11:36:45 AM »
Not compared to 2006 when I actuay tried for top fighter in the MA. And cares about rank.

And yeah your K/D is like .20 better than mine that's basically like a 4 kill sortie difference. And your K/S is pretty much the same. Which is weak on your part considering the amount of times I crash or bail from bordem to go fight somewhere else.

I am sure the almighty king of FA/AH can do better than a 10/kill per hour of flight.
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2014, 11:38:50 AM »
Wait a minute..............are we comparing stats now?...................excuse me a moment while I whip this out...............

WAAAAAPOW!!!!!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
 :rofl Zoney no more!
=The Damned=

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2014, 11:41:30 AM »
Wait a minute..............are we comparing stats now?...................excuse me a moment while I whip this out...............

WAAAAAPOW!!!!!

Zoney, I'm impressed!  :x
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2014, 11:43:36 AM »

Finally, some MA-based challenges. This thread might serve a useful purpose after all.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...