Author Topic: They did it again!  (Read 8698 times)

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: They did it again!
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2015, 09:39:43 PM »
Do you start retarded threads like this to make online emotions towards people?

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2015, 09:42:06 PM »
Do you start retarded threads like this to make online emotions towards people?

That and attention from people here. It works like gasoline for him, it's like his lifeline, without it he'd be even more of a scrub.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2015, 12:24:07 AM »
Sad how down the 49ers have come. I wish Jester were still running the show; good man, never would have stood for this guy flapping his mouth looking for praise.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Cheyenn

• Zinc Member
      • virtual 97th Bomb Group (H)
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2015, 12:45:12 AM »
Yes it is sad that people like Wizz comes on to th BBS and brags about things. Then again what can you except from people like Wizz who really don't have a life in the real world. Wizz who really cares about what you and the 49ers did. All you guys did was take a flaw in the game and then game the game. Big deal!!!!! Here is a penny, call some one really gives a rats butt what you did. Now go to your mother and have your draper changed.
Also it people like you Wizz that make the new guys quit playing Aces High.
v97th Bomb Group (Heavy)

"VENIT HORA"
"THE HOUR HAS COME"

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2015, 08:06:13 AM »
Yes it is sad that people like Wizz comes on to th BBS and brags about things. Then again what can you except from people like Wizz who really don't have a life in the real world. Wizz who really cares about what you and the 49ers did. All you guys did was take a flaw in the game and then game the game. Big deal!!!!! Here is a penny, call some one really gives a rats butt what you did. Now go to your mother and have your draper changed.
Also it people like you Wizz that make the new guys quit playing Aces High.

LOL dont have a life in the real world?  :rofl

Do go on while I go pop some popcorn :ahand

393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2015, 09:02:32 AM »
we're supposed to be impressed with the dedication to fighting against the scenery objects..

hint: if your style of gameplay can be accomplished offline with zero opponents, your gameplay is not worth bragging about in a multiplayer combat game.

at least vulching requires an opponent..

QFT, nail head impact has been made
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »
QFT, nail head impact has been made
wait a minute are you guys saying vulching is better than this? bahahahaha :rofl its a lot easier ill tell you that much agree with you there.

Some of you are on the extreme side of the spectrum when it comes to this game. Im not here to change your minds but what you need to respect is how others play this game. Its not just a combat flight sim. The game offers so many avenues in WW2 combat and thats what makes this game great.

Some of you think im ruining the game and thats fine i really get a good laugh at that. I think its the mindset of a lot of people have in this game that drives people away. I almost did when i got started 4 years ago. Its a good thing i have thixk skin and a passion for WW2 history. I get to expand that through this game.

So continue on while i sit back and revel in your complaints and criticism. :aok

Your egos really cloud your mindsets. Your all fine sticks some of you are really damn good but that means nothing to anyone in real life. I guess for some people this game is all they have going for them and i say good for them but there are others who play outside the box and i love it.

My thread i will talk about what i want. Wont basher or single anyone out unless provoked and then ill still keep it within the rules because I love the game and have a deep respect for HTC and their wishes.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:55:49 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »
wait a minute are you guys saying vulching is better than this? bahahahaha :rofl its a lot easier ill tell you that much agree with you there.

Some of you are on the extreme side of the spectrum when it comes to this game. Im not here to change your minds but what you need to respect is how others play this game. Its not just a combat flight sim. The game offers so many avenues in WW2 combat and thats what makes this game great.

Some of you think im ruining the game and thats fine i really get a good laugh at that. I think its the mindset of a lot of people have in this game that drives people away. I almost did when i got started 4 years ago. Its a good thing i have thixk skin and a passion for WW2 history. I get to expand that through this game.

So continue on while i sit back and revel in your complaints and criticism. :aok

Your egos really cloud your mindsets. Your all fine sticks some of you are really damn good but that means nothing to anyone in real life. I guess for some people this game is all they have going for them and i say good for them but there are others who play outside the box and i love it.

My thread i will talk about what i want. Wont basher or single anyone out unless provoked and then ill still keep it within the rules because I love the game and have a deep respect for HTC and their wishes.
Wow Says the guy that made 2 posts that were all about the ego. I still don't see why you et so upset when someone voices an opinion that differs from yours Wizz there is only one thing you are 'reveling' here.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:27:45 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »
Wow Says the guy that made 2 posts that were all about the ego. I still don't see why you et so upset when someone voices an opinion that differs from yours Wizz there is only one thing you are 'reveling' here.
lol struck a nerve? Good! You see i acknowledge awesome tatics the others participate in. I dont self-idolize like some of you. Im a team player and make significant contributions to my ingame country's war effort. I have earned the right to brag i just dont do it in regards to what i do on a daily basis but since you brought it up ill go ahead and take the opportunity to stroke myself...

Im really good at taking bases all by myself. I simply WF, de-ack, drop dar on a town with a set of lancs and then will run a goon. My success ratio is well over 50%. Other times i will do the same thing in unison with other players making it a piece of cake to take. I dont miss on my drops... ever. I never fail. When intercepted 9 times out of 10 i simply shoot a defender down. When needed after im done wih town ill drop my buffs to the deck and kill uppers which have saved many base takes because you cant sneak them all. When working with a team i dont have to sneak i simply do my job and setup everyone up for success. Tje people i play with love to ha e me around.

Thats just one example. Its taken years to get to this level and thats just with buffs. Im a difference maker in the game. In the last 14 days i have helped take 39 bases that wpuld not have been taken without my contribution either prepping the bases or running troops using less than 4 people. I avoid the big groups and hordes. I am in the top 1% of buff pilots in the game today. Yet im still just one player apart of a team trying to accomplish 1 goal and thats to win. When your really good at what you do you get to brag about it i just choose not to and aknowledge others success!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:34:30 PM by Wizz »

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2015, 02:59:21 PM »
Its taken years to get to this level

:aok
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2015, 03:25:24 PM »
lol struck a nerve? Good! You see i acknowledge awesome tatics the others participate in. I dont self-idolize like some of you. Im a team player and make significant contributions to my ingame country's war effort. I have earned the right to brag i just dont do it in regards to what i do on a daily basis but since you brought it up ill go ahead and take the opportunity to stroke myself(tired of stroking others?)

Im really good at taking bases all by myself. I simply WF, de-ack, drop dar on a town with a set of lancs and then will run a goon. My success ratio is well over 50%. Other times i will do the same thing in unison with other players making it a piece of cake to take. I dont miss on my drops... ever. I never fail. When intercepted 9 times out of 10 i simply shoot a defender down. When needed after im done wih town ill drop my buffs to the deck and kill uppers which have saved many base takes because you cant sneak them all. When working with a team i dont have to sneak i simply do my job and setup everyone up for success. Tje people i play with love to ha e me around.

Thats just one example. Its taken years to get to this level and thats just with buffs. Im a difference maker in the game. In the last 14 days i have helped take 39 bases that wpuld not have been taken without my contribution either prepping the bases or running troops using less than 4 people. I avoid the big groups and hordes. I am in the top 1% of buff pilots in the game today. Yet im still just one player apart of a team trying to accomplish 1 goal and thats to win. When your really good at what you do you get to brag about it i just choose not to and aknowledge others success!
Nope again you are just some internet troll so no nerves struck here. However the I do want to note that we all know you don't self idolize you prefer to ankle hump others.
but here is the tl;dr version of what you just put : U Mad Bro I, I ,I ME ME ME bombing, ME I ME I.When your really good at what you do you get to brag about it i just choose not to[/b]

Please go back and look at what you just puked up on these board. LOL seriously 3 paragraphs al about you but then you say you don't like to brag. If you are gonna troll stick to your story.

DIT: isn't your ego what all these post are for? You want to feel like your something new and different but your not. GO back and read with an open mind the things you have typed. Try to read them as though you weren't the author and come back an tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 03:31:49 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2015, 03:37:40 PM »
  I dont self-idolize like some of you. Im a team player and make significant contributions to my ingame country's war effort. I have earned the right to brag i just dont do it in regards to what i do on a daily basis but since you brought it up ill go ahead and take the opportunity to stroke myself...

Im really good at taking bases all by myself
. I simply WF, de-ack, drop dar on a town with a set of lancs and then will run a goon. My success ratio is well over 50%. Other times i will do the same thing in unison with other players making it a piece of cake to take. I dont miss on my drops... ever. I never fail. When intercepted 9 times out of 10 i simply shoot a defender down. When needed after im done wih town ill drop my buffs to the deck and kill uppers which have saved many base takes because you cant sneak them all. When working with a team i dont have to sneak i simply do my job and setup everyone up for success. Tje people i play with love to ha e me around.

so glad you dont self-idolize.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2015, 03:42:36 PM »
Also wiz you are the one bringup ego, nobody else brought it up. I can just tell you've been aching to make that grand 'hey lookit me' post, probably worke don it for a week and had it saved to a notepad didn't ya. I aint mad at ya you do you/  :cheers:
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »
lol struck a nerve? Good! You see i acknowledge awesome tatics the others participate in. I dont self-idolize like some of you. Im a team player and make significant contributions to my ingame country's war effort. I have earned the right to brag i just dont do it in regards to what i do on a daily basis but since you brought it up ill go ahead and take the opportunity to stroke myself...

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2015, 06:27:05 PM »
Good, keep being a difference maker! Bombing static targets must be so hard! I hope you guys keep killing DARs until enough people get angry about it that HTC finally changes it. :aok