Author Topic: Recend the 12 hour side switch rules  (Read 10345 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Recend the 12 hour side switch rules
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2015, 12:20:02 AM »
Holy I-don't-know-what's-going-on-here

well dont worry, you will catch up eventually.  pretty sure another muppet can explain it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2015, 12:32:47 AM »
well dont worry, you will catch up eventually.  pretty sure another muppet can explain it.

semp

You're light years behind the curve there bud.  Don't try to say you got it because, well, you didn't.  Your post was like watching someone fall down stairs in slow motion and hit each step.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:34:41 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
read the thread from the beginning

around the 3rd page someone noticed it had been changed from 12 hour to 6 without any word from HTC.

hitech chimed in:

Ahh didn't see that, thought this was a recent post not a good 40+ days old.   :frown:

Well I'm glad to hear that HTC has made a move, hopefully in the right direction. Sad to see that the forums has devolved into a purse fight of kinder-garden proportions. I feel sorry for you HTC, having to babysit some of your customers. If it wasn't for your passion with this game, I think AH would've been lost awhile ago.   Sad I can't play online at this time in my life, but happy to help where I can in offline mode.

Be happy that the hours are cut in half. Try to help HTC instead of fighting among yourselfs.   :cheers:

:airplane:
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2015, 01:17:54 AM »
You're light years behind the curve there bud.  Don't try to say you got it because, well, you didn't.  Your post was like watching someone fall down stairs in slow motion and hit each step.

first of all, I am not your bud.  second, you can actually say, you dont change countries, you just change accounts.

but this is where you gonna laugh, at one time I had 2 or 3 accounts or was paying for them anyway.  there were all in the same country, bud.

I know of a few players that had more than one account, flew them in the same country too.  some others flew in different countries.

as for juggler, I find it hilarious that he wants an answer to a question that he already knows the answer to.  if he wants to change at will, the extra 30 bucks is already stopping him, well actually 45 since he doesnt have an account yet, just as well as the 6 hour is, well if he had an account.

as for me, I cant switch countries anytime I want, been like this for me for several years.

semp

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2015, 04:28:19 AM »
juggler, never say never.  I remember one mission years ago the muppets organized,  1/2 way to the base you guys bailed out switched and brought 262's.

semp

lol muppets organized a mission?? lol

highly likely a mission might have been rekted at some point or another though...

Hello Jug! Hope you and yours are well. Nice to see you posting again! 8)

- TWBYDHAS

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2015, 07:41:34 AM »
first of all, I am not your bud.  second, you can actually say, you dont change countries, you just change accounts.

but this is where you gonna laugh, at one time I had 2 or 3 accounts or was paying for them anyway.  there were all in the same country, bud.

I know of a few players that had more than one account, flew them in the same country too.  some others flew in different countries.

as for juggler, I find it hilarious that he wants an answer to a question that he already knows the answer to.  if he wants to change at will, the extra 30 bucks is already stopping him, well actually 45 since he doesnt have an account yet, just as well as the 6 hour is, well if he had an account.

as for me, I cant switch countries anytime I want, been like this for me for several years.

semp

Yes, yes and correct.  JUG and Dale had been ironing out the finer points of the obviousness that you chose to point out due to the fact that you didn't read the prior posts or fully understand that they were already discussing it.

Stair bouncing

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2015, 10:15:38 AM »
out of curiosity,  please enlighten me and point out the finer points.  even better please do explain them to me.

semp

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2015, 10:30:48 AM »
juggler, you do realize with 3 account,  you would never had to switch?

semp

Well the literal physical action required to change accounts "so I could use a separate account in a different country" would be more cumbersome and time consuming than just switching countries. So although you are technically correct that I would not have to "switch countries" as it were, it would still require me to log out and then log back in as a "different me". Soooo, it was a small play on words for you, but I'm certain you understood my intention making your reply rather unnecessary I think  :aok

:cheers:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2015, 10:34:28 AM »
lol muppets organized a mission?? lol

highly likely a mission might have been rekted at some point or another though...

Hello Jug! Hope you and yours are well. Nice to see you posting again! 8)

Ahh! Kappa who I've said many times was possibly the nicest person I've never had the pleasure to meet in person!!

We are all doing great, Thank you. I hope the same for you. How is the career going? It sounded very promising for you.

I'm just "stiring the pot" as it were.  You know how I can get  :aok

:salute

JUGgler
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:36:12 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2015, 10:35:45 AM »
out of curiosity,  please enlighten me and point out the finer points.  even better please do explain them to me.

semp

Semi pro,

Now why would i help you after you made it clear that we weren't buds?  I'll just let you continue to entertain us. 

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »
is having 3 accounts part of the SDGT? 

to be able to strike wherever needed. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2015, 02:04:54 PM »
Well the literal physical action required to change accounts "so I could use a separate account in a different country" would be more cumbersome and time consuming than just switching countries. So although you are technically correct that I would not have to "switch countries" as it were, it would still require me to log out and then log back in as a "different me". Soooo, it was a small play on words for you, but I'm certain you understood my intention making your reply rather unnecessary I think  :aok

JUGgler

well if changing accounts would be a huge imposition to you and it looks like it is.   Then why ask the question about 3 accounts?  It looks to me like you are highly unlikely to do it,  so whatever answer you're given is irrelevant,  isn't it?

semp

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2015, 02:13:31 PM »

JUGgler

I for one do not understand what your intentions are but I have a few guesses.

1.) You are still angry with HiTech for suspending your fellow Muppets bulletin accounts.

2.) You think by proving that it is ok to have 3 accounts it gives weight to your argument for unlimited or severely reduced country switch times.

3.) You no longer play so you don't care how much trouble you make and wish to portray HiTech in a derogatory manner.

4.)  You think you and the Muppets have done so much for this game that HiTech owes you the ability to change the way things work.

What I perceive you to be doing, aint cool in my personal opinion.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

Ragu
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2015, 05:35:13 PM »
well if changing accounts would be a huge imposition to you and it looks like it is.   Then why ask the question about 3 accounts?  It looks to me like you are highly unlikely to do it,  so whatever answer you're given is irrelevant,  isn't it?

semp

I said nothing about imposition! It is a mere fact that it is "while modestly" more laborious. Are you imposing your own definition on what I say?

Do you actually have something to say, or are you just saying?
Army of Muppets