Author Topic: White teenager shot in back  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
Re: White teenager shot in back
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
Full auto weapons are legal to own and use.  It requires some paperwork and paying some extra tax.  The incidence of gun related crimes committed by folks who do jump through the hoops to legally own one doesn't even register on a graph.  So, if you happen to know someone with a legal full auto, thats one guy or gal that isn't a likely threat.
AMAX  in game

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2015, 10:54:42 AM »
I wonder what mike brown would've been if he got into music instead of grabbin cops guns...   
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2015, 10:55:25 AM »
Again I'll say it.  I've been an AR owner for a long time.  I know what it is.  For me to go wandering around the neighborhood with it for whatever reason would be totally irresponsible.

These guys aren't wandering around a peaceful neighborhood. They are in an area of KNOWN violence, knowing the police CANNOT adequately protect people or property. If you were to stay there with anything BUT an AR-15 and at least 4 mags, I'd think you were mentally deficient. This wasn't some Sunday stroll, or the million man march. They KNEW violence would ensue, and they attempted to diffuse it in areas of innocent victims. You don't take a bolt action rifle to riot, especially one even the police can't control. The local citizens and businesses were happy to have the oath keepers there as their only real line of defense. They were professional, respectful, and they did their jobs preventing violence where they stood their beat, without hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

Fear does not trump truth.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2015, 11:07:35 AM »
truth serenity...

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
dressed the same and holding the same gun would be seen as a 'thug".

Im only guessing but the lack of parenting in their community and the % of violent crime in their neighborhoods, that far outstrips the % of the other population, may have something to do with it. The glorification of thug culture, the generational gang membership... I mean Micheal Brown was a gang member and a felon when he robbed that store and then tried to disarm that Police officer. And then what does his ex-gangster with a long criminal record "play Daddy" say when the camera's are on him? He incites the crowd to burn down the town. "Oh they forgot to mention all that on the one year anniversary"?

I bet even black citizens who saw the pic of your black kid with the AK would think "Thug".
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »
Even his partner described the door opening and closing on Darren Wilson as a ricochet... wtf are you trying to describe here....

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »
Cmon guys everyone knows thugs wear choppers not ar-15s.
Plus the have to stand with their chest up and nostrils showing.  :old:

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »
true true choppers attract the women moreso than gunfire....

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2015, 12:44:26 PM »
The simple fact is that in order to not be shot by police you simply have to

a: Do as you are told by police officers (who really aren't conspiratorial racial bigots all complicit in a giant plot to kill ethnic minorities)

b: STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

Does anyone honestly believe that police officers are not scared to death of making a mistake? No LEO is going to open fire unnecessarily on anyone, especially if they are from a minority, because he not only wants to avoid jail, he/she also does not want an innocent life on their conscience. It's been a while since I policed  but I had the race card played on a daily basis. Nobody I investigated, pursued, arrested and brought before the court ever suggested that I was victimising them.because they were Caucasian  :old:

It really is this simple.  Avoid getting shot, just let the cop do his/her job and you can be on your way.  Breaking the law, then deal with the consequences of your actions.  If you run and the cop says, STOP or I'll shoot and you keep running, then deal with the consequences. 

I have many friends on both sides of this fence.  The ones filled with the most hate out of this all are the minorities.  What I can't seem to get them to understand is that there is no reason to believe the white man wants to keep anyone down.  Quite the opposite is true.  We want people off the streets trying to make easy money in drugs or theft.  We want everyone that wants to work, to have a job.  We don't want violence.  We don't want poverty.  We don't want people living off of the government. 

I went on the system over a year ago when I lost a very good paying job.  I lost everything.  I wound up homeless for a few months and fought like hell to get out of poverty.  I am a normal, white average guy with a HS diploma and 8 years active service in the Marines with combat action and currently 40% disabled. 

My resume didn't say what color I was.  But it got my foot in a few doors and I worked my way out of it.  It was the hardest thing I have had to do in my life.  But I made it.  I am just about to finally spring past break even (pay check to pay check) after working for a year.  I finally have what I need to by a house again.

People need to learn to fight through it and do your thing to make it in this life.  It is a cruel and unforgiving world.  There is no such thing as being kept down when you are poverty stricken.  You either lay there and continue to be a victim and do nothing, or you get off your rear and make the world what you want it to be. 

This shooting & rioting crap...   ...needs to be dealt with.  Enforce our laws.  Regardless what a cop does or doesn't do.  Follow the law.  If a cop screws up, let that cop deal with the consequences. It isn't up to us to deal with that situation.  Allow the law do do its job. But if you break the law or riot, or whatever you do in protest, then deal with the consequences.  I support law enforcement.  I also support an investigation for a shooting.  And I support that person dealing with the consequences of their actions.

***Steps off soap box, extends hand, drops microphone, walks away...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:47:20 PM by SlipKnt »
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2015, 01:16:16 PM »
It really is this simple.  Avoid getting shot, just let the cop do his/her job and you can be on your way.  Breaking the law, then deal with the consequences of your actions.  If you run and the cop says, STOP or I'll shoot and you keep running, then deal with the consequences. 

I have many friends on both sides of this fence.  The ones filled with the most hate out of this all are the minorities.  What I can't seem to get them to understand is that there is no reason to believe the white man wants to keep anyone down.  Quite the opposite is true.  We want people off the streets trying to make easy money in drugs or theft.  We want everyone that wants to work, to have a job.  We don't want violence.  We don't want poverty.  We don't want people living off of the government. 

I went on the system over a year ago when I lost a very good paying job.  I lost everything.  I wound up homeless for a few months and fought like hell to get out of poverty.  I am a normal, white average guy with a HS diploma and 8 years active service in the Marines with combat action and currently 40% disabled. 

My resume didn't say what color I was.  But it got my foot in a few doors and I worked my way out of it.  It was the hardest thing I have had to do in my life.  But I made it.  I am just about to finally spring past break even (pay check to pay check) after working for a year.  I finally have what I need to by a house again.

People need to learn to fight through it and do your thing to make it in this life.  It is a cruel and unforgiving world.  There is no such thing as being kept down when you are poverty stricken.  You either lay there and continue to be a victim and do nothing, or you get off your rear and make the world what you want it to be. 

This shooting & rioting crap...   ...needs to be dealt with.  Enforce our laws.  Regardless what a cop does or doesn't do.  Follow the law.  If a cop screws up, let that cop deal with the consequences. It isn't up to us to deal with that situation.  Allow the law do do its job. But if you break the law or riot, or whatever you do in protest, then deal with the consequences.  I support law enforcement.  I also support an investigation for a shooting.  And I support that person dealing with the consequences of their actions.

***Steps off soap box, extends hand, drops microphone, walks away...

I wonder where we would be if people told those who planned the Boston Tea party...that they should just let The crown deal with the law breakers......

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2015, 01:56:49 PM »
I feel you slipknt and feel for you... your all guts and glory and all you got to show for it is your home that you recently bought.... you make me think of others in here that have given there all for their country and have to fight to show it...  Don't worry it will all work out for you in the end... Service is service is and no one can take that away from you, your a warrior till the end...

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »

I wonder where we would be if people told those who planned the Boston Tea party...that they should just let The crown deal with the law breakers......

Are you really trying to draw a parallel between the Ferguson riots and the Boston Tea Party?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2015, 03:53:59 PM »
Are you really trying to draw a parallel between the Ferguson riots and the Boston Tea Party?

people are angry for a reason.....

as I am sure back then they said we should follow the rules of those who rule us...for they have our best interests in mind.

there is a part in the declaration of Independence that we should read.....

something along the lines..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,"

:salute

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
so your saying get punched in the face get your gun grabbed and possibly more when you just robbed a store and it should be ok....?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2015, 04:59:41 PM »
so your saying get punched in the face get your gun grabbed and possibly more when you just robbed a store and it should be ok....?

yup that's exactly what I said.  :rofl