Author Topic: Million Mask March in London: Anonymous anti-capitalist protest underway - live  (Read 4511 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
That mask is beyond played out and the movie sucked.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Someone is making a killing on those masks.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
I'm IN. Otherwise, i'll just say that Curtis LeMay would've known how to deal with all these Guy Fawkes wannabes - and, yes, I've been to the Towers.

If it were South America, depending on the year and the nation, i'd say there's a bathtub of feces awaiting each and every one of them (for a little quality soak time). But that was the kewl thing about SA. For example, they knew how to deal with New Yawk agitators.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
We called them occupy wall street when they threw that tantrum here in the US.

I guess those bozos are wearing a mask because of the preponderance of street cameras in London. Not a real group of revolutionaries like the 60's type who were willing to go to jail for their convictions. Even the occupy wall street bozos for the most part didn't wear masks. Just the members of Anonymous who periodically tried to incite violence.

Most of these movements today are an excuse for a giant street party with gratuitous destruction of private property. After all, the dorks with jobs have to go to work in the morning to pay the rent. If they didn't goof and burn their own job site down the night before.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member

If it were South America, depending on the year and the nation, i'd say there's a bathtub of feces awaiting each and every one of them (for a little quality soak time).
:rofl :rofl

I'll prepare some Molotov cocktails and join the anarchy , must be fun.   :)  because agree with their point about censorship, specialy Internet flow of information,  no government is going to survive enforcing it, and are going too far.
I hear some rumors about  Windows 10 is just spying tool that's why is free:  on same site last week I read this article, and I bet this large companies are not doing this without being pushed:

"Google wants to monitor your mental health.You should welcome it into your mind"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/11961415/Google-wants-to-monitor-your-mental-health.-You-should-welcome-it-into-your-mind.html
We all have our little dirty secret fantasies , why do they care? Now I can't get close to schools, farms and other public places. :furious :rofl

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Now I can't get close to schools, farms and other public places. :furious :rofl

Wait...... You were before?  :neener:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
If you look at the pic, it's the same face copied over & over.  Doesn't help their "movement" much using a fake pic to show their numbers & solidarity.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member

I had a kid at the roulette table tell me he was with these guys, he said he could predict the outcome of the game, then he told me his friend helped start google and money was no object, then he talked of great businesses they were going to start, I ask him what great things was he going to do with all his opportunitys, he did not understand my question so I spat out a famous move quote, "You know 'with great power comes great responsibility.'", he later asked for five dollars so he could go gamble some more.  :rofl

feeding these kids legal drugs they can trade at school and snort to enlightenment is not a good thing.  :old:

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Isn't the offical name the "Million Dbag March"?

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
If you look in the UK papers online they have some pictures of some of these guys running around with Iphones.  I had to post:

OK - so you guys are running around protesting income inequality and capitalism while carrying the products of huge global corporation that makes its products by paying slave wages in China.  Perhaps you would do more to address income inequality by organizing a boycott of corporations that outsource jobs instead of buying their products and using them to record yourselves screaming about the evils of capitalism.  

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
In a revolution everything for the cause is not hypocrisy. Use the tools of the man to bring him down mentality from the 60's.

And Robespierre who was one of the leaders of the French revolution, who had thousands sent to the guillotine. Was himself executed by said device for his hypocrisy of anointing himself supreme leader. He became the man as do all revolutionaries. Most revolutions enslave everyone not a combatant in a hell of blood and terror.

The problem with Anonymous is they would eventually operate under a mandate similar to Robespierre's Law of 22 Prairial. This law permitted executions to be carried out even under simple suspicion of citizens thought to be counter-revolutionaries without extensive trials. Who would that be? Anyone exercising their 1st Amendment rights or rights to public free speaking. The Weather Underground was moving into this stage. Mao made extensive use of something similar when he sent out his child revolutionaries.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
is North Korea to blame?

Who is the blame this month?

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
I guess those bozos are wearing a mask because of the preponderance of street cameras in London.

Wow, I thought everyone knew what the mask stood for. But I suppose we can blame the US education system...

It is based off a movie called V for Vendetta  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_(film)

And that mask is based off Guy Fawkes (hence the timing of the march)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_mask

Remember, remember!
    The fifth of November,
    The Gunpowder treason and plot;
    I know of no reason
    Why the Gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot!
    Guy Fawkes and his companions
    Did the scheme contrive,
    To blow the King and Parliament
    All up alive.
    Threescore barrels, laid below,
    To prove old England's overthrow.
    But, by God's providence, him they catch,
    With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
    A stick and a stake
    For King James's sake!
    If you won't give me one,
    I'll take two,
    The better for me,
    And the worse for you.
    A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
    A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
    A pint of beer to wash it down,
    And a jolly good fire to burn him.
    Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
    Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
    Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
If you look at the pic, it's the same face copied over & over.  Doesn't help their "movement" much using a fake pic to show their numbers & solidarity.

See above.