Author Topic: Thanks for the Beatdown STARFOX  (Read 4777 times)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
Re: Thanks for the Beatdown STARFOX
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 01:38:06 PM »
I don't really care who it is to be honest, haven't been playing enough to... but if you glance at the stats page it becomes pretty obvious.  :aok

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2016, 01:47:34 PM »
When I ran into StarFox AKA skyyr yesterday I knew it was skyyr and I had not heard any rumors.  The 190 and a P-38 are a good match up for a fun fight.  No doubt.

Was skyyr banishment suppose to be permanent?  i can't remember if the rumors suggested that that it was a cheating offense or just bad manors.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2016, 01:54:12 PM »
I thought it was him at first.   But he isn't mouthy enough to be Skyyr.

Must be some sort of taqiya head fake.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 02:03:53 PM »
I would be careful with this. I've fought against the avatar StarFox and I think at the minimum two different people with similar skill sets are using the account. One skill set never misses with the no tracers HO like skyyr was famous for. The other has tracers on and uses much more killing the engine to facilitate over shoots and semi hammer heads to turn on a dime.

This could be someone familiar enough with the skyyr style early version when he killed the engine as his primary maneuver, and later when he never missed the HO. We may be getting trolled by a very talented vet or vets. If it is skyyr, my hat is off to him controlling his signature responding on 200 and here in the forums to any perceived slight or criticism.

Some of his very short one liners on 200 to people remind me of a vet we have not seen for awhile. I suppose there will be someone who actually knows who StarFox is.

Our StarFox reminds me of skyyr but the character from the Marvel universe named StarFox or Eros has a brother Thanos who reminds me much more of how skyyr played our game. Makes me think we are being royally trolled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfox_(comics)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 02:06:11 PM »
I would be careful with this. I've fought against the avatar StarFox and I think at the minimum two different people with similar skill sets are using the account. One skill set never misses with the no tracers HO like skyyr was famous for. The other has tracers on and uses much more killing the engine to facilitate over shoots and semi hammer heads to turn on a dime.

This could be someone familiar enough with the skyyr style early version when he killed the engine as his primary maneuver, and later when he never missed the HO. We may be getting trolled by a very talented vet or vets. If it is skyyr, my hat is off to him controlling his signature responding on 200 and here in the forums to any perceived slight or criticism.

Some of his very short one liners on 200 to people remind me of a vet we have not seen for awhile. I suppose there will be someone who actually knows who StarFox is.

Our StarFox reminds me of skyyr but the character from the Marvel universe named StarFox or Eros has a brother Thanos who reminds me much more of how skyyr played our game. Makes me think we are being royally trolled.

I have fought him three times in the MA. Twice it was very Skyyr-like with the one ping 30mm kill shot at D800 yesterday.  My second encounter he never knew I was there and I blasted him (very un-Skyyr like).   Forgot the first encounter but it was also buzzsaw-like accuracy from an LA-7.

In the DA last night he could not miss.  Great energy management.   Brilliant flying as far as I am concerned.

Your mileage may vary.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:08:15 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:21 PM »
I thought it was him at first.   But he isn't mouthy enough to be Skyyr.

Must be some sort of taqiya head fake.

Considering that he would be banned again if he let it be known he was skyyr is enough incentive for StarFox to stay mum on the radio channels.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:50 PM »

LOL, your observation seems fitting, bustr, Sir.....

Like Krup posted in his first line, I don't care who it is either, I have not had the opportunity to play as much as I would like and am only concentrating on shaking off the rust and helping others when and where I possibly can...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2016, 02:22:06 PM »
I guess there are ways around bans.. hehe

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 02:27:03 PM »
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:28:52 PM by Skuzzy »
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 02:40:19 PM »
My issue is griefing. We were in the DA (FESS can attest to this) The sides were already uneven with only StarFox and myself on one side and 4 on the other....I up and all the sudden he switches sides and Bee lines right toward me...didn't care he was E fighting or taking every HO attempt he could get....in the end it didn't stop his plane from going poof....But it's blatantly obvious he head hunts people he has had problems with(This thread is kind of proof YOU never actually DAed me Vraciu...). He is obviously still doing the same crap he got banned for in the first place which is A. not good for the community and B ANNOYING as all get out...I like enjoying my time in game, not being headhunted by some sissy voice salamander. No doubt in my mind it is him...I could post film of our recent DA fight and 10 out of 10 of the first posters who have any experience fighting Skyyr in the DA will be like....Yep that's him.

Oh and the other night in the death bowl....I purposely don't use the higher spawns (There are deck spawns and 5K spawns) he takes the 5K one everytime. I killed his LA7 in a 152 in a rolling fight so he ups the same plane and again...bee lines right for me with a ton of smash from the 5K airspawn...I know he's done this to Krup as well.....EXACTLY the same way...

He worse then the griefers in Call of Duty...probably because he was one at some point. :rolleyes: SMH
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 02:41:06 PM »
Winging in the MA?

When?

*crickets*
He's talking about Fess....can't wing with someone if they aren't on the same country ;)
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »
He's talking about Fess....can't wing with someone if they aren't on the same country ;)

Ooops.

My bad. 

Mea culpa.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 03:10:48 PM »
What is with the engine off thing?  Is it a bug or some sort of oversight in the flight model?   :headscratch:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 03:12:02 PM »

Junky is correct...seemed you were never in the same area as skyyrfox V...funny coincidence

Oh and I've got an awesome film of a BnZ pony pilot who went poof from a spit 5 yesterday... :aok
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »
What is with the engine off thing?  Is it a bug or some sort of oversight in the flight model?   :headscratch:
Desparation  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!