Author Topic: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?  (Read 9132 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Have you ever seen a ghost or a ufo or a yeti or sasquatch?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 08:03:44 PM »
I have seen SHawk in person does that count? Lol he is a great guy...and the mullet is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:18 PM »
No, but I've seen black goo.  :noid
In northern Transylvanian where I grew up, food was not always  as easy, I used to go with my grandparents  in deep forest and pick up edible wild mushrooms . In few occasions I was lured by some sort of rich dense mushrooms   growing on a layer of black substance leaking from dead rotten trees and branches laying  around and tried to pick them up, but this panicked my grands, they pull me away not to touch it, they cast away all the mushrooms and run home  shaking, quickly. As soon as we got home they light candles, prayed and read religious texts.  I've been told  the black substance is demonic,  for future to stay away from it, don't touch anything growing on it because comes from dark side. As years passed I almost forgot about my childhood nightmare ,  untill few years ago, I read about this black goo , gushing out of the Earth  messing roads  in Venezuela. They call it 'la mancha negra" the " black stain ",  the gov. spent millions of $$ , invited experts from all over the world to help clean up the road, still didn't understand its origin.
here is explained; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Mancha_Negra

Last month, this story reignited  my memories, was reported by multiple sources;
"Gross 'black slime' creeps over Washington DC's most famous monuments - and no one knows how to get rid of it "
   Watch the video in this article,they call it biofilm but  don't have a clue what is it,  some sort of multidimensional  programmable matter enforcing the 2nd commandment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751208/Slimed-Gross-black-slime-creeps-Washington-DC-s-famous-monuments-no-one-knows-rid-it.html
 Here an interesting video connecting the dots, yes youtube fantasy  :)but interesting.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:44:07 PM by ghi »

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 10:28:13 PM »
Been to some of the most "haunted" places in the western United States. Sites of alleged massacres during the Indian Wars, burned Spanish monasteries, old ghost towns, several mines, and multiple human trafficking sites on the Western coast. It's all bubkis.

Extensive experience hiking, camping, and hunting in the Pacific Northwest and northwest since I was 12, and bubkis for sasquatch in what is supposedly his main drag.

Way I figure it, that movie Men in Black didn't have it too far wrong. Humans are dumb, panicky animals, and crap we can't immediately explain scares us. We misremember things, our eyes don't work right, our brains make conclusions based on incomplete information.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 11:02:01 PM »
Yeah, that's how humans work alright. They point at 'the other fellow' and claim he must be whacko without knowing anything about the guy.

Neil deGrasse Tyson makes fun of people that claim to have seen 'UFOS.' He said basically what Kampfer just did, that humans are flawed, spouting his faith in the belief that humans came out of the sea and our eyes are designed for seeing under water. Then he says  that because the entire universe is made of the same matter that we have on Earth there must be another civilization out there, as the odds suggest. So, basically he is saying that he is just a better educated, and very flawed human, like the people that see UFOs.

If Tyson is correct, then you don't have to worry about aliens, ever.

Bigfoot? It's hard to believe that a single, or even small group of giant hominids have remained undiscovered and yet have managed to survive.

Ghosts are the one phenomenon that could actually be an anomaly of flawed vision. 'Floaters' in the eye could cause someone to think they saw movement in dim light. I have no problem believing that.

Yeti? Probably large Russians in winter Ghillie suits.

Black goo? Oil maybe.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 11:21:41 PM »
I know Bigfoot. We're good friends in fact.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 12:46:12 AM »
  I enjoy thinking of the possibilities and don't discount anything that is possible. If you think you know it all it shows how close minded you really are.
      There are various unexplained events like the story of the Russian students that hiked into a supposed Yeti territory. Their tongues and eyes eaten. Also some images on their camera were found.
      Many stories date back centuries before hoaxes were fashionable. I've camped and hiked extensively and don't always see bear and deer but I believe the people that tell me they are there.
      Carl Sagan mathematically figured it was more than likely other civilizations should exist somewhere out there and if they are advanced a few thousand years ahead of us who knows what they think of us.

Take comfort in the reality you make for your self. It may be too scary out there for you.  :noid
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 01:29:27 AM »
Sorry, Carl Sagan was using the Drake equation, which is very flawed. For instance, it says because life evolved here the chance that it evolves elsewhere is 100% (that's what a '1' in the equation means). However, if there is no life, no chance of it evolving off Earth, then that becomes a 0% chance. It zeros the entire equation. The only reason it works is because of faith in science over other realities.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 01:34:02 AM »
The most UFO sightings are in the Northwest of England where there are numerous large airports, pubs and daft people.

I am from the north of England  :old:

Kavo is as well and Dolby is from Wales :old:

Wales is the same as the Indian Nations in the US but without the Bison :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 07:34:10 AM »
Man, I can't even see the contact at my 2 o'clock for 3 miles, let alone a freakin UFO...

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
I've seen the Marfa Lights.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 10:27:48 AM »
Sorry, Carl Sagan was using the Drake equation, which is very flawed. For instance, it says because life evolved here the chance that it evolves elsewhere is 100% (that's what a '1' in the equation means). However, if there is no life, no chance of it evolving off Earth, then that becomes a 0% chance. It zeros the entire equation. The only reason it works is because of faith in science over other realities.

If life exists on earth then the chance of there being any life in the universe is already proven to be above 0%. The odds we are the only planet with life will decrease as we explore the cosmos.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 12:03:49 PM »
Yeah if we get the chance...

Let's get going!

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 12:35:34 PM »
I've seen the Marfa Lights.

We sat out late for two nights one week last year. We never saw the lights but the wildlife was great. Out in the pitch dark the rabbits would walk right up to you. That and the calves wrestling on the other side of the barbed wire was great time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 01:10:40 PM »
Nope.  If I ever do, I'll take a picture of it with my cell phone camera.  Funny how all these "sightings" completely dried up ever since cell phone cameras became ubiquitous.  Now they've been replaced with elaborate conspiracies that can't be proved or disproved with mere video evidence.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
  If life exists on earth then the chance of there being any life in the universe is already proven to be above 0%. The odds we are the only planet with life will decrease as we explore the cosmos.

My mistake. I meant to stipulate intelligent life. There is no evidence of that even including Earth.