Author Topic: 17# gun view wrong  (Read 734 times)

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
17# gun view wrong
« on: May 15, 2017, 08:13:29 AM »
This gun view has not been updated for vr. The view is fixed and the whole world moves when you turn your head?

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
Re: 17# gun view wrong
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:38:32 AM »
Last time I checked, hatswitch and keyboard views have always been unavailable in regular [non VR DX9] versions as well.

You have to rotate the 17 lb'er gun to look around. No?

regards,

Airman T. E. Shaw

Offline terrydew

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 11:23:57 AM »
If that's the case it must be some kind of game play adjustment? If so, I would suggest it be re thought as it really screws up vr.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 11:51:09 AM »
It's totally messed up in VR. I cannot use 17#'s :(
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 02:30:23 PM »
It's totally messed up in VR. I cannot use 17#'s :(

I can use it but need a barf-bag.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 03:47:27 AM »
I can use it but need a barf-bag.
YUP! Do you guys remember the "Sit-n- Spins"? If you stared at a spot on the ceiling and spun as hard as you could, seemed the dizzy lasted forever! Come to think about it, I haven't seen one of those in years. Guess they went extinct like "Lawn Darts"! Oh, when in the 37 mms on bases,you can spin a lot faster :x Good thing is, just like a Sit-n-spin, if you reverse the direction you will equal out faster!!! Kids today are missing out on some cool stuff! I know, I know...their stuff is way more exciting than Atari would be if released today but It was the bomb back in the day! I had fastest thumb in the world in Asteroids! Dad could take a good nap while I was on my turn :neener: Funny thing is, I feel like he did, with my son on "Call of Duty" on PlayStation lol
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 03:41:11 PM »
If that's the case it must be some kind of game play adjustment? If so, I would suggest it be re thought as it really screws up vr.

Use the commander position and just go to the gun to dial in the aim point.