Author Topic: ENY (one more time)  (Read 9481 times)

Offline Doc4

• Copper Member
ENY (one more time)
« on: September 25, 2018, 10:03:00 PM »
For the love of God and everything holy can you please do something different for ENY.  This subject has come up so many times on this forum it is not even funny.  Many good ideas have been presented over the years I have read this forum, but nothing has been done by the management. With low numbers it is really starting to piss me off that I can’t even fly a plane rated 20 ENY much less any of the late war good planes that are there.  Please reconsider your position on this topic.  This is the third night in a row when I am logging off early because I don’t want to play with crap.  It is not that I can’t but it is simply not fun getting run away from.  Too many more of these nights may doom my need for this game....Not paying money every month just to take part in FSO.  Which quite frankly has sucked lately due to low turn out.
I really do want this game to survive.
Doc4
~~~The Unforgiven~~~

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: ENY (one more time)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:59:15 PM »
If eny is affecting you that much, then you are likely having to fight 5 friendlies just to score a kill.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 12:06:31 AM »
If eny is affecting you that much, then you are likely having to fight 5 friendlies just to score a kill.

Not.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 12:07:49 AM »
For the love of God and everything holy can you please do something different for ENY.  This subject has come up so many times on this forum it is not even funny.  Many good ideas have been presented over the years I have read this forum, but nothing has been done by the management. With low numbers it is really starting to piss me off that I can’t even fly a plane rated 20 ENY much less any of the late war good planes that are there.  Please reconsider your position on this topic.  This is the third night in a row when I am logging off early because I don’t want to play with crap.  It is not that I can’t but it is simply not fun getting run away from.  Too many more of these nights may doom my need for this game....Not paying money every month just to take part in FSO.  Which quite frankly has sucked lately due to low turn out.
I really do want this game to survive.

+10000000000000000000

At this point all it is is a PITA that makes people logoff. 

If this isn't gonna’ change then something else has to.   Heck, instead of limiting plane choices just harden the objectives for balance.   Downtimes or damage or fuel load or ords.  Lock out (frontline?) bases that those planes can roll from.   Perk it.  Something.  But let people fly what they want.   
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:17:33 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 01:19:11 AM »
ENY is a great idea.  The problem is it simply stops people from having fun in their ride of choice.  When that happens enough they move on

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »
ENY is a great idea.  The problem is it simply stops people from having fun in their ride of choice.  When that happens enough they move on

ENY would work much better in a two country war. 

With three countries, you can be ENY restricted but outnumbered in battle if the two low number countries are only attacking yours.

With two countries, you may be either outnumbered OR you have ENY restrictions.  Never both at the same time.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 07:39:15 AM »
ENY does need to go. I agree with 3 countries it not working. I would like to go to 2 countries because it would mean they are fighting us and we are fighting them and not they are fighting each other now what do we do. Its a great game and I really enjoy playing it.

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 08:34:21 AM »
Eny hurts those that won't or can't learn to have fun in something other than the top tier planes.

Get out of the comfort zone and fly something other than then 51d or switch sides so you can.

Before you know it you'll be kicking butt in older planes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:38:10 AM by BuckShot »
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 09:59:53 AM »
Eny hurts those that won't or can't learn to have fun in something other than the top tier planes.

Get out of the comfort zone and fly something other than then 51d or switch sides so you can.

:aok :cheers:

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 10:01:42 AM »

Hey!!!...........where's the "like button"?

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 10:16:05 AM »
So you're so weak in ACMs other than boom and zoom that you can't fly anything but an uber later war plane.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:36:24 AM by Copprhed »
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 12:44:36 PM »
My experience:

The worst ENY that I came across was 30ENY with only our non - uncapturable  bases left and our strats were at 0%.

At that point, the country is just waiting to die for the next map. There was nothing to do or be on someone's kill list.

There is major discrepancies between plane era's and that's a fact. Its not fun when you log on and find yourself in this major disadvantage. I simply log off.

:salute
27th

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 12:57:26 PM »

Wrong.   

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 01:01:00 PM »
My experience:

The worst ENY that I came across was 30ENY with only our non - uncapturable  bases left and our strats were at 0%.

At that point, the country is just waiting to die for the next map. There was nothing to do or be on someone's kill list.

There is major discrepancies between plane era's and that's a fact. Its not fun when you log on and find yourself in this major disadvantage. I simply log off.

:salute
27th
     I can and have taken out Ki 84s, and later era planes in a Hurricane 1. I regularly fly the 110 G2 against ANYTHING, including Zekes and Ki 43s. One of my all time favorite fights was against Griff(Remember him?) in his Ki 43 against my 110 G2 in the AH2 DA. He only BARELY beat me after an almost 10 minute fight.
Don't cry to me about ENY, if it bothers you, you're a wuss who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
#Whiners gonna Whine
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 01:07:09 PM »
     I can and have taken out Ki 84s, and later era planes in a Hurricane 1. I regularly fly the 110 G2 against ANYTHING, including Zekes and Ki 43s. One of my all time favorite fights was against Griff(Remember him?) in his Ki 43 against my 110 G2 in the AH2 DA. He only BARELY beat me after an almost 10 minute fight.
Don't cry to me about ENY, if it bothers you, you're a wuss who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
#Whiners gonna Whine

Okay.   You’ve convinced me.
”KILLER V”
The Damned