Author Topic: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel  (Read 16974 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2019, 01:03:19 PM »
Well, I'm certainly not your level of crazy. *Shrugg*

Yeah, you are 10x more crazy.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »
Yeah, you are 10x more crazy.

If so, I'm fairly certain that I keep mine out of the public eye a lot better.  :D

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2019, 01:14:06 PM »
If so, I'm fairly certain that I keep mine out of the public eye a lot better.  :D

I could care less. I'd rather people learn the actual truth about why our society has been so degraded. Your comments prove you support your own citizens demise. That's crazy dude.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2019, 01:16:04 PM »
I could care less. I'd rather people learn the actual truth about why our society has been so degraded. Your comments prove you support your own citizens demise. That's crazy dude.

It's actually 'couldn't care less' and you sure make up weird toejame about people just because they find your posts loopy.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »
It's actually 'couldn't care less' and you sure make up weird toejame about people just because they find your posts loopy.

Yeah, sometimes my phone auto corrects and I don't see it until too late. Which is why I edit so many post BTW. Grammar not my strength. I'm a #s guy.

They are only loopy if you chose to be arrogant.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2019, 01:23:24 PM »
They are only loopy if you chose to be arrogant.

Or .... pointing out how loopy they our brings out yours.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2019, 01:35:50 PM »
Or .... pointing out how loopy they our brings out yours.

Are*  ;) :D

But you can't point to any actual reasoning that they are loopy. It's all things your fake news forgets to inform you on.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2019, 01:38:56 PM »
I will 100% acknowledge and give you credit if you prove me wrong on a source with actual information to back it up. Until then, you are just clowning.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
Are*  ;) :D

But you can't point to any actual reasoning that they are loopy. It's all things your fake news forgets to inform you on.

They're loopy because you treat rumor as if it's fact. If you're gonna stand on rumor as reason and demand it be proven false to you when you never needed it to be proven true to you then you're not an actual fact-based reasoner. The biggest tell is how angry, accusative and projective you get when you aren't taken as seriously as you want.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:46:30 PM by Arlo »

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2019, 02:01:00 PM »
They're loopy because you treat rumor as if it's fact. If you're gonna stand on rumor as reason and demand it be proven false to you when you never needed it to be proven true to you then you're not an actual fact-based reasoner. The biggest tell is how angry, accusative and projective you get when you aren't taken as seriously as you want.

Even though it's not Rumor lol. The biggest tell is that you cannot actually refute any sources, and then write some BS abstract comment that has nothing to do with the information. Typical of an arrogant lefty losing a debate.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2019, 02:04:49 PM »
Even though it's not Rumor lol. The biggest tell is that you cannot actually refute any sources, and then write some BS abstract comment that has nothing to do with the information. Typical of an arrogant lefty losing a debate.

I told you that spreadsheet from breidbarf is fake didn't even bother to ask me why it's a fake.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2019, 02:07:34 PM »
I told you that spreadsheet from breidbarf is fake didn't even bother to ask me why it's a fake.

semp

So was Obama's Birth certificate and we have a lot more proof and analysis. LoL. Just ask the woman who made it. Ohh wait!

I'd have to see a real analysis to prove that its fake. Would be bad for Breitbart if you could actually prove it's a fake.
Are you saying Breitbart used foe sources? Or they just make made it up?

Are you not reading my post lol 😂
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2019, 02:19:05 PM »
It's the tangents, as well. I'm sure that in your mind it's all related and proves something but to a rational mind, a hundred links to a hundred wildly different things from spurious sources doesn't prove much of anything.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2019, 02:29:55 PM »
It's the tangents, as well. I'm sure that in your mind it's all related and proves something but to a rational mind, a hundred links to a hundred wildly different things from spurious sources doesn't prove much of anything.

It proves you are an arrogant disinfo shill. That's all. I'm sorry your small mind cannot connect the dots. Probably why you support your own country's demise by encouraging them to remain stupid.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-