Author Topic: Dear Amerika  (Read 16466 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Dear Amerika
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2020, 10:46:51 AM »
Not to mention this guy is in superb physical condition.  He’s an exception in comparison to the average person on the street.  More than likely, his results don’t reflect those of the average person.

You're missing the point.

Unless his body is generating it's own oxygen, his blood oxy level indicate there is plenty of oxygen getting through the mask even when under significant load.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2020, 10:54:45 AM »
They already are or are going in AZ and at least at Northwestern University. 
It’s reckless in some ways, but most of these kids have been “at home” since at least April. Seems to be a Catch 22 at the moment, how long do parents wait for a solution?

It will be like throwing buckets of gasoline on an already raging fire.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2020, 11:01:08 AM »
No mask, no brain cells. ^
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2020, 11:09:20 AM »

Of course, no public venue is without risk at this point, and masks will never be 100 percent protective, even if used 100 percent of the time. However, in combination with social distancing, our cloth masks are very effective at preventing the spread of the virus.

https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/07/do-cloth-masks-work#:~:text=Of%20course%2C%20no%20public%20venue,the%20spread%20of%20the%20virus.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2020, 11:27:11 AM »
I'm seeing confusion between physical fitness and how masks don't fuggin' kill you from wearing them under practically any condition for however long.

insert > the mask does not give you a pass.  the mask restricts the virus slightly more than air, and he can run 22 miles!

anyone want to talk about testing? for a little more than the cost of a over priced, ineffective mask, we could all take a test, every day, and isolate the bug.?

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2020, 01:04:20 PM »
I would love to get the antibody test because I am sure I had this freakin' disease. Oh well, maybe someday.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2020, 01:05:22 PM »
Just wear the mask and stop whining already.  :old:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2020, 01:35:15 PM »

It will be like throwing buckets of gasoline on an already raging fire.

(Image removed from quote.)

That doesn’t happen to say Rebel Football on his shirt does it? Oh my the Redskins name is gone...has UNLV changed?

Yet Red Mesa on the Navajo Nation is continuing to use Red Mesa Redskins  :headscratch:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline noman

• Copper Member
      • http://yahoo.com
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2020, 01:46:04 PM »
I would love to get the antibody test because I am sure I had this freakin' disease. Oh well, maybe someday.
Anti-Body test is easy go to the doctor it's a pin P_rick on the finger and can get results in 20 minutes.
Quote by Delirium:
Frankly, I'd rather be a fluffer at a gay porcupine film company than be a CM.
God bless the CMs for putting up with this community.
Sic Pups        MA
412th FNVG   FSO

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: August 15, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
You're missing the point.

Unless his body is generating it's own oxygen, his blood oxy level indicate there is plenty of oxygen getting through the mask even when under significant load.

Regardless, this guy is in exceptionally good physical condition.  That’s the point you missed.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #235 on: August 15, 2020, 02:13:50 PM »
Regardless, this guy is in exceptionally good physical condition.  That’s the point you missed.

But that's pointless related to the point the doctor successfully made. Seriously. Are we supposed to counter that by looking for examples of a bed-ridden 90 year old on oxygen who ran a marathon with a mask on and had an oxygen saturation rate of 98+ so there ya go masks work better than you think kinda way?

You know I love ya in a respect for your experiences and lookin' forward to your book comin' out kinda way but, c'mon!  :old:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: August 15, 2020, 02:28:34 PM »

More than likely, his results don’t reflect those of the average person.

You weren't just complementing him on his fitness.  You were trying to imply it invalidated the test.  It doesn't.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: August 15, 2020, 02:44:38 PM »
You weren't just complementing him on his fitness.  You were trying to imply it invalidated the test.  It doesn't.

You can move along now.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: August 15, 2020, 02:45:56 PM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: August 15, 2020, 02:54:47 PM »
But that's pointless related to the point the doctor successfully made. Seriously. Are we supposed to counter that by looking for examples of a bed-ridden 90 year old on oxygen who ran a marathon with a mask on and had an oxygen saturation rate of 98+ so there ya go masks work better than you think kinda way?

You know I love ya in a respect for your experiences and lookin' forward to your book comin' out kinda way but, c'mon!  :old:

Exactly. 

Even though he is physically fit, he is still running 22 mi and receiving sufficient oxygen to maintain optimal blood O2.

Regardless of his fitness, that is still a higher load than your average fat-buttt anti-masker drama-queen waddling down the isle at Walmart with his Confederate flag mask on claiming that he is being suffocated to death.

Pullleeeeze.  If only that were true.   :rolleyes: