Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 25965 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
Well that was same rather odd randomness. I understand that you don't understand but calm down, kid.  :old:

I wish you luck calming this kid.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2020, 08:24:00 PM »
Thats not true, a lot of western European countries have had big outbreaks. No one ever talks about their "poor leadership" i wonder why that is... I am so tired of hearing "if only america was like those other countries". Its not. If you want to live like another country, go move there! I don't want to be like freaking Europe, or south America, or Australia, or Africa. Smaller countries are also much easier to manage in terms of governments controlling their populations. Thats why those countries appear to be so much better with Covid, albeit have become much more corrupt. IMO, the UN has done nothing but undermine America and its leadership while propping up communist China as they lock people in apartments and take them to camps where who knows what happened to them. Is that what you want America to be? If so, you should be ashamed.

If a certain leader had put all the effort he is going on about in a rigged election and put that effort into combatting the covid from the get go, the USA would be a MUCH better place today.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2020, 08:47:02 PM »
If you look at most deaths per million the US is #8. If you look at highest confirmed case fatality rate we're down to 70th place.

As explained above the death rate for the US is likely greatly exaggerated.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2020, 09:13:56 PM »
If you look at most deaths per million the US is #8. If you look at highest confirmed case fatality rate we're down to 70th place.

As explained above the death rate for the US is likely greatly exaggerated.

if you look at it, it doesn't matter.  some countries appear to do better because they don't have the resources we do.  some others actually do better but does it really matter to us?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2020, 10:04:33 PM »
he UN has done nothing but undermine America and its leadership while propping up communist China as they lock people in apartments and take them to camps where who knows what happened to them. Is that what you want America to be? If so, you should be ashamed.

Yes it is what they want us to become. Homogenous/homogeneity in thought but heterogeneity in culture, etc...

Think and believe as they do and you’re good and if you you look different you’re even more golden. But if your views don’t match up with theirs, say you strongly believe in something they don’t, they’d love to lop your head off, burn down your home and worse to your family.

Yah we are becoming that.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:08:11 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2020, 10:23:31 PM »
if you look at it, it doesn't matter.  some countries appear to do better because they don't have the resources we do.  some others actually do better but does it really matter to us?

semp

It matters because perception affects behavior. The reality is that we are doing well in terms of the virus but the lockdown is killing small businesses.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2020, 10:26:33 PM »
Yes it is what they want us to become. Homogenous/homogeneity in thought but heterogeneity in culture, etc...

Think and believe as they do and you’re good and if you you look different you’re even more golden. But if your views don’t match up with theirs, say you strongly believe in something they don’t, they’d love to lop your head off, burn down your home and worse to your family.

Yah we are becoming that.

dude when you talk about reptilian satanic forces, homelessness is caused by heroin and meth, 93k secret indictments and i could go on...

then you just go wow, put down the pipe.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2020, 10:27:27 PM »
It matters because perception affects behavior. The reality is that we are doing well in terms of the virus but the lockdown is killing small businesses.

that's your perception.

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2020, 10:39:05 PM »

The reality is that someone dies of covid every minute. The reality is that there's enough people that don't give a damn about asymptomatic transmission that are preventing a flattening of the curve and that leadership at every level; federal, state and local, is not enforcing measures to protect the public or if they are there are 'patriots' threatening to kill them for it. The reality is that hospitals, nurses and doctors are being overwhelmed by the increasing numbers of infections that turn deadly. The reality is that too many people are separated from reality and society can't resume normality because of such and that the economy is suffering from a huge degree of immaturity among the masses. The reality is that the damage being done to this nation is from within but it isn't from action but inaction, so far.

The reality is that wearing masks reduces transmission but too many of this particular generation are too selfish and sociopathic to care, much less understand. A hundred years ago it was a different story.

*ShruG* But who in this thread really cares about reality? Really.  :aok :old:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 10:49:33 PM by Arlo »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2020, 10:47:41 PM »
The reality is that someone dies of covid every minute. The reality is that there's enough people that don't give a damn about asymptomatic transmission that are preventing a flattening of the curve and that leadership at every level; federal, state and local, is not enforcing measures to protect the public or if they are there are 'patriots' threatening to kill them for it. The reality is that hospitals, nurses and doctors are being overwhelmed by the increasing numbers of infections that turn deadly. The reality is that too many people are separated from reality and society can't resume normality because of such and that the economy is suffering from a huge degree of immaturity among the masses. The reality is that the damage being done to this nation is from within but it isn't from action but inaction, so far.

*ShruG* But who in this thread really cares about reality? Really.  :aok :old:

Since arlo has the answers we should put him in charge. He knows all the guilty parties, but more importantly a plan.  If only we all could follow through with it. Come on people, this is easy.!

:bhead

JK, I really doubt arlo has a plan. And I also doubt he knows the workings of our problem.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »
JK, I really doubt arlo has a plan. And I also doubt he knows the workings of our problem.

All you have is doubt. How's that workin' out for ya?  :aok

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2020, 11:03:18 PM »
dude when you talk about reptilian satanic forces, homelessness is caused by heroin and meth, 93k secret indictments and i could go on...

then you just go wow, put down the pipe.

semp

Say what?  :headscratch:

You had too many at the Legion again, driving home and posting (texting now) at the same time?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2020, 11:48:43 PM »
Say what?  :headscratch:

You had too many at the Legion again, driving home and posting (texting now) at the same time?

nope.  and just for you if I drink at the legion, i take uber.

semp

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2020, 12:19:11 AM »
All you have is doubt. How's that workin' out for ya?  :aok

Incorrect.

I have more than doubt.  The doubt, that you ask, has worked out well.  Zero infections.  Made a lot of money.  No fear to operate thanks to daily research into threat and defenses. Medicine cabinet full of preventive and curative medicine.  Life goes on.  The doubt is a privilege and I am thankful.  As you should be.  It would seem this pandemic should end soon. Almost everyone is wearing a mask for the last few months. Those that did not should be dead by now. I mean the total lifespan of infection is under two weeks.  How many more disobedients are left?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2020, 12:23:03 AM »
Incorrect.

I have more than doubt.  The doubt, that you ask, has worked out well.  Zero infections.  Made a lot of money.  No fear to operate thanks to daily research into threat and defenses. Medicine cabinet full of preventive and curative medicine.  Life goes on.  The doubt is a privilege and I am thankful.  As you should be.  It would seem this pandemic should end soon. Almost everyone is wearing a mask for the last few months. Those that did not should be dead by now. I mean the total lifespan of infection is under two weeks.  How many more disobedients are left?

Seems ignorance really is bliss. That and privilege. Luck to ya. You need it.  :aok