Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30228 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #405 on: January 04, 2021, 02:00:49 PM »
Ahh good... I have not seen anyone get ill from covid as of yet.     :D

I can send you pictures and a video I made of myself  :rofl :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #406 on: January 04, 2021, 02:12:23 PM »
https://youtu.be/BLWQtT7dHGE

Like this bit:

99.8% reduction/ world wide use

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #407 on: January 04, 2021, 02:45:48 PM »

Hopefully you won't.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: January 04, 2021, 03:39:12 PM »
actually it's a typo.

meant to say covid19 didn't make him sick but the vaccine did. that is very strange. borders on not credible.

semp

Most credible thing I've posted as its coming from someone I know personally who knows them personally. Was surprised to hear it myself personally.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #409 on: January 04, 2021, 03:42:39 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 08:34:22 AM by hitech »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #410 on: January 04, 2021, 04:19:09 PM »
Most credible thing I've posted as its coming from someone I know personally who knows them personally. Was surprised to hear it myself personally.

I personally don't doubt that you post what was mentioned to you.  I doubt your friend's story.

my wife was a nurse and was very respected because she was a great nurse always went well above what was expected of her.  so she gets treated like royalty, I'm not kidding. I'm known not by my name but as her husband, so i get treated well.

having said that we know lots of doctors and nurses.  so that's where we get a lot of info.

anyway back to your friend's story.  he was already positive so is highly unlikely that he got the vaccine as for more it's reserved for first responders and people in nursing hospitals.

so if he got lucky and got the vaccine and the vaccine got him sick while the actual covid19 didn't.  I find that very hard to believe.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #411 on: January 04, 2021, 05:02:24 PM »
I personally don't doubt that you post what was mentioned to you.  I doubt your friend's story.

my wife was a nurse and was very respected because she was a great nurse always went well above what was expected of her.  so she gets treated like royalty, I'm not kidding. I'm known not by my name but as her husband, so i get treated well.

having said that we know lots of doctors and nurses.  so that's where we get a lot of info.

anyway back to your friend's story.  he was already positive so is highly unlikely that he got the vaccine as for more it's reserved for first responders and people in nursing hospitals.

so if he got lucky and got the vaccine and the vaccine got him sick while the actual covid19 didn't.  I find that very hard to believe.

semp

You can doubt all want. I'm just saying what she told me, and she's an honest person.

A. He already got covid I assume months ago. I never said he didn't feel symptoms.
B. He has some sort of preexisting condition I can't remember, but apparently that allowed him to get the vaccine.
C. The vaccine made him feel sick. I am not sure how sick. I will ask her more tomorrow.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #412 on: January 04, 2021, 06:02:01 PM »
You can doubt all want. I'm just saying what she told me, and she's an honest person.

A. He already got covid I assume months ago. I never said he didn't feel symptoms.
B. He has some sort of preexisting condition I can't remember, but apparently that allowed him to get the vaccine.
C. The vaccine made him feel sick. I am not sure how sick. I will ask her more tomorrow.

that's fair the more info we get the more we know.  :aok

semp

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #413 on: January 04, 2021, 08:58:39 PM »
My son is a doctor doing his fellowship at a well-known hospital in NYC.  All of his compadres got vaccinated while he was home at Christmas.  All of them complained of huge headaches, muscle aches, occasionally nausea.  Lasted about 36 hours.  He hasn't had a chance to get his vaccination yet.

He told us tonight that there may be an (anecdotal) difference in reaction based on age.  Young people get worse reactions than older people, so it seems.  I told him that was because we're tougher.

As with most Covid things, we're just beginning to get data.  Ten years from now we'll probably know more.

- oldman

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #414 on: January 05, 2021, 12:12:50 AM »
I’ll add two more cents.

My friend is a Surgical nurse and got the Moderna vac. last week. He had “hydraulic issues” stomachs ache, fatigue, localized swelling, and his arm hurt for two days. After that he was fine. He worked both days and didn’t miss a beat. His wife works for the same Hospital and was
Vaccinated yesterday and had a “sore” arm today.

My wife was vaccinated Saturday w/ Moderna (different hospital) than our friends. The only side effect was the next day - she could definitely feel the pain in her arm. She said anytime she  would turn around quickly she could definitely feel it - like a Charlie horse. Lasted about 24hrs+ and today she didn’t feel a thing. She was vaccinated w/ 5 other people from her clinic and they saw each other at work today and everybody experienced the same arm pain w/ no other side effects.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 12:14:31 AM by TyFoo »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #415 on: January 05, 2021, 01:29:07 AM »
I know 3 that got moderna. All is well.

There is no covid in the moderna vaccine.  So you can not get covid from the shot.

You can read up on mrna vaccines. They are different than traditional vaccine that would use a inactive virus.

As one doctor put it. We could give out peanuts and run into more problems than we are seeing with these vaccines.

:salute

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #416 on: January 05, 2021, 01:37:36 AM »

Maybe they got the wuhan strain. Everyone I know that got sick, got sick.  Some more than others.  From a slight cough to death.

U n yours have been lucky.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #417 on: January 05, 2021, 01:54:39 AM »
See rule #14
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 08:35:56 AM by hitech »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #418 on: January 05, 2021, 06:24:43 AM »
See rule #14
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 08:36:05 AM by hitech »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: January 05, 2021, 06:57:19 AM »
See rule #14
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 08:36:18 AM by hitech »