Author Topic: Bring Back ENY - Bish always have 2x players  (Read 9396 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Bring Back ENY - Bish always have 2x players
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
I hear complaints that the Rooks and Knights only attack the Bishops.  Rarely is there a knight/Rook battle going on.  I will be flying on the Rook side for a while I think.

Probably when bish have 75, rook 28, and knit 28.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2021, 02:12:38 AM »
Bish have been running double #s than both Rook/Knight combined most of these nights. It's only natural for both sides to gravitate to fight the higher # side.

Not in USA Prime Time.  Not even close.  It a pure and simple double-team against the bish.  Or maybe you haven't been a paying subscriber in the last 5 years.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2021, 06:37:30 AM »
 :rock
Not in USA Prime Time.  Not even close.  It a pure and simple double-team against the bish.  Or maybe you haven't been a paying subscriber in the last 5 years.

Calling BS. Look at rook bases held, they are going backwards at the start of every map, it’s basically pick a side to defend lose the other half the map. Was on most of yesterday, only a couple people pork fields. Not near enough to slow down attacks, all bish engagements were at rook fields, with only brief attacks to bish that never amount to anything. Knits rolled left side of rook map.

Do you just look and see flashing as attacks or do you actually stop and look at the bases % held and what bases are being attacked? At some point rooks are forced to attack, by then there’s zero chance of anything competitive.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:55:35 AM by whiteman »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2021, 06:48:20 AM »
Need smaller maps

Went knights last night as they had lowest numbers but no one was fighting them

Spent the night chasing fleeing 30k bombers and a scared high fighter..most boring time yet in AH for me

I hope something changes

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2021, 07:29:00 AM »

Last 3 nights 9-10 ET bish have had significantly more players on that the other sides. Actually makes for some good fights at least

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2021, 08:30:32 AM »
If you were a rook last night maybe but stuck in knights sucked about the worse AH has ever for me.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2021, 10:00:47 AM »
My experience is that the game is often 2v1, regardless of the numbers and which teams are the 2 and which is the 1.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:03:45 AM by popeye »
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline JoyFul

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2021, 10:32:18 AM »
Whatever it is, it would be about time HT do something, anything.  I'm seriously thinking of pulling the plug on this game.  During the day, we are always, always, massively outnumbered.  It is annoyingly boring the way it is.  Even for the winners, how can one have fun or feel proud to win by hoarding?  It's not even exciting, its always a done deal as long as you have the number like 2vs1 and sometimes its 3, 4, even 5vs1.  Seriously!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2021, 10:36:42 AM »
I have not even played in almost 2 weeks. Not even MNM.

The people are broken. Been playing RDR2 and GTA V. People are broken over there too. Rockstar can't even control all the folks cheating there. They are even directly affecting income by doing money drops. They talk about it on public chat without fear of reprisal. LOL
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2021, 11:00:50 AM »

Been active since stuck at home from the Pandemic.
Bish have been crying this cry since I re joined. You can see at any point the #s are a steady 40% minimum population in bish on a consistent basis and yet they whine about "double teaming".
I have been back and can say that the difference between all 3 countries and that Knight/Rook are more opportunists than they are organizers. Bish need hordes to move maps which mean their resources are bottlenecked to one portion of the map.
Just the other day, Bish outnumbered Nit by 3:1 and Nits were rolling bish fields which left us wondering where you all were. in sum, bish didnt want to allocate resources to at least defend so it is not Rook or Nit "ganging". We have to deal with it too. People are going to do what they want, when they want. Like it or not, if you play this game for real estate, it is going to have to be with numbers and like minded players.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2021, 11:22:38 AM »
Been active since stuck at home from the Pandemic.
Bish have been crying this cry since I re joined. You can see at any point the #s are a steady 40% minimum population in bish on a consistent basis and yet they whine about "double teaming".
I have been back and can say that the difference between all 3 countries and that Knight/Rook are more opportunists than they are organizers. Bish need hordes to move maps which mean their resources are bottlenecked to one portion of the map.
Just the other day, Bish outnumbered Nit by 3:1 and Nits were rolling bish fields which left us wondering where you all were. in sum, bish didnt want to allocate resources to at least defend so it is not Rook or Nit "ganging". We have to deal with it too. People are going to do what they want, when they want. Like it or not, if you play this game for real estate, it is going to have to be with numbers and like minded players.

Most people who move mud don't defend much.  There are exceptions, but generally speaking that's the tendency IMO.  At least until they're making a final push to win a map.

What it's always seemed to me like is the bish morning crew rolls the other sides, takes a bunch of bases, then enough people wake up and get on on the other two sides that they start pushing back.  It doesn't make sense to me that the other two sides would attack each other before rolling back the side that has taken a bunch of their territory.  Don't want to be attacked?  Stop taking our stuff. :)

Simply put, all 3 sides are potentially being double teamed at all times.  I've seen all 3 sides get double teamed in the last couple weeks at different times.  For whatever reason, Bish seem more vocal about it likely because they're the ones that tend to push the other two sides back when numbers are low, then get pushed back when numbers on the other sides come up.

People who log in at prime time don't see the previous 8 hours of Bish horde-rolling, all they see is the other two sides retaliating.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2021, 05:31:31 AM »
Most people who move mud don't defend much.  There are exceptions, but generally speaking that's the tendency IMO.  At least until they're making a final push to win a map.

What it's always seemed to me like is the bish morning crew rolls the other sides, takes a bunch of bases, then enough people wake up and get on on the other two sides that they start pushing back.  It doesn't make sense to me that the other two sides would attack each other before rolling back the side that has taken a bunch of their territory.  Don't want to be attacked?  Stop taking our stuff. :)

Simply put, all 3 sides are potentially being double teamed at all times.  I've seen all 3 sides get double teamed in the last couple weeks at different times.  For whatever reason, Bish seem more vocal about it likely because they're the ones that tend to push the other two sides back when numbers are low, then get pushed back when numbers on the other sides come up.

People who log in at prime time don't see the previous 8 hours of Bish horde-rolling, all they see is the other two sides retaliating.

Wiley.
THIS!!!! Double Teaming is an Equal Opportunity thing! Personally, I LOVE DEFENDING more than Attacking! So I am never, really upset about "The War Status". Dont get me wrong...Missions (flackhapy/Reaper) when I first started, taught/formed my style of play but defense is my "forte". In my Spit 16..."Give me ords, and I will deliver death". I take pride in my Tarding skills! Those Bish that"seem more vocal about it" were also the ones, sitting in the Tower waiting on "The Win" and contributing to our ENY penalties, during the "Push Backs". I dont miss THAT, one bit!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline BHawk51

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2021, 08:45:00 AM »
Well here's a perfect example of how ridiculous the disabilling of side balancing is. This AM  29 Bishy.. 11 rooks...12 Nitzies...  and Porky Pig can fly a 262  or a C-Hog. Good for him, hope he enjoyed the couple of kills I gave him (not to mention I bailed out of the other buffs  LOL)

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2021, 09:12:51 AM »
Well here's a perfect example of how ridiculous the disabilling of side balancing is. This AM  29 Bishy.. 11 rooks...12 Nitzies...  and Porky Pig can fly a 262  or a C-Hog. Good for him, hope he enjoyed the couple of kills I gave him (not to mention I bailed out of the other buffs  LOL)

I've always felt that ENY was a good thing that just needed tweaking!

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2021, 09:26:14 AM »
If there’s going to be no end then perked rides need to at least be disabled.