Author Topic: 2007 Redeux?  (Read 11231 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: 2007 Redeux?
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2022, 01:56:07 PM »
They updated boosters from 6 months to 5

Before the vaccines came out all the talking heads were stating they will save us ..

Only 5 months into the 2nd dose are they admitting that they were guessing at best

This is now a huge business..some will try to keep going longer than it should

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2022, 06:03:51 PM »
Uhhh... we those talks only supposed to last a single day?  Or is this a stomp off?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2022, 09:00:35 PM »
Uhhh... we those talks only supposed to last a single day?  Or is this a stomp off?

Definitely B.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »
Pretty sure Russia is not concerned in the least with potato heads response

If there was ever a time for our enemies to push us it's now

China/ Taiwan is one I expect to happen quickly without any of this so called negotiations

Imagine the market response when they announce that attack?

There is your major correction excuse and all of this government pandemic overreach exercise has its true meaning as civil unrest will hit a new high at that time IMO

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2022, 09:37:13 AM »
‘If we’re lucky,’ the Fed can engineer a ‘soft landing’: Expect more than 4 rate increases in 2022 and a lot of market volatility, says JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/expect-more-than-4-rate-increases-in-2022-and-a-lot-of-market-volatility-says-jpmorgans-dimon-if-were-lucky-the-fed-can-engineer-a-soft-landing-11641842069?mod=home-page

More than 4 rate hikes in 2022? LoL.  Plus QE Taper, plus QE balance sheet drawdown?   Pffffft.  :rofl

The market is already getting sweaty and shaky like a junkie who can't find a fix.  And the Fed hasn't even DONE anything yet other than ease up on the accelerator pedal a tad.  They haven't even come close to tapping the brake yet.

1.  Give how 2020 and 2021 have gone, how "lucky" are we feeling about 2022?

2.  Given all the Fed has done, given that it has gone from, "What inflation?  Oh, that's just a transitory blip." to "Oh sh|t, inflation is going to be painful for a while, we might need multiple rate hikes next year to try and slow down the inflation freight train!", given that that 180 deg flip took less than 6 months, how confident do you feel they can deftly engineer a "soft landing"?

That'd be like giving Jack Black a crayon and paper and asking him to design a nuclear reactor from scratch.  Does anyone think that wouldn't end in disaster?

« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:52:56 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2022, 09:46:57 AM »
I think they need to change the name from vaccine to something else...

I only took one polio vaccine

It's turning out this shot is not a one time thing, heck it isn't a three shot thing...

It is the best excuse for government overreach that has ever come along IMO

Semp - very sorry for your personal experience with this virus but it is not the normal experience for over 95% of ppl who catch any variant has..and in my opinion doesn't justify the actions taken so far and what they will try to get away with in the near future

To keep the peace in the family I got my booster last week and almost lol in Walgreens as I waited and read the paperwork which explains that the vaccine may not do anything and to continue to social distance and wear masks...

Eagler

Strange the number of people told their 'vaccine' didn't work or worked worse than expected to run and line up to get another 'booster' of the exact same crap that didn't work before. (know what you mean and sometimes have to do about 'keeping the peace')
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:50:53 AM by redcatcherb412 »
Ground Pounders ...

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2022, 12:36:48 PM »

Beware the Ides of March.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2022, 02:41:13 PM »
Did you hear the Pfizer ceo say now how the previous shots don't work as advertised but his new omicron variant booster out in March will?

Omicron will be gone before they have another  billion dollar shot ready for it..but my guess is you won't be "fully vaccinated " unless you get that jab too

Its turning into an even bigger economy manipulator than their best wishes ever imagined

Eagler

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2022, 03:26:55 PM »
I know more people in the past month who have caught Covid than the past couple years combined.

The positivity rate in AZ last week was almost 35%, that’s nearly 3x any other time I’m aware of.

Our ICU’s in Phoenix metro are ~40% Covid patients, once again much higher than any other time so far.

Most of the people I know with symptoms are vaccinated, and the majority had the booster/3rd dose. 

The range of body systems I’m seeing is hardly just respiratory, i.e. this is not a flu or cold (hopefully I don’t really need to tell anyone that by now  :rolleyes:)

Depending on the hospital corporation, their ICU bed capacity is either full or ~96% occupied. 

Hope things are better where you live, stay well! 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2022, 05:53:17 PM »
Did you hear the Pfizer ceo say now how the previous shots don't work as advertised but his new omicron variant booster out in March will?

Omicron will be gone before they have another  billion dollar shot ready for it..but my guess is you won't be "fully vaccinated " unless you get that jab too

Its turning into an even bigger economy manipulator than their best wishes ever imagined

Eagler

You sound like such a frightened, angry, little man and a perfect example for Occam's Razor.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2022, 05:54:04 PM »

Hope things are better where you live, stay well!

You too.  :salute
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2022, 11:16:02 PM »
Wow.

Project Veritas just did a release of a report by a DARPA Fellow to the Inspector General of the DoD.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

Some samples:

"SARS-CoV-2 is an American-created recombinant bat vaccine or its precursor virus.  It was created by an EcoHealth Alliance program at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), as suggested by the reporting surrounding the lab leak hypothesis.  The details of this program have been concealed since the pandemic began.  These details can be found in [gives pointers to the other docs that have the details]."

and

"The reasons why nonpharmaceutical interventions like masks and medical countermeasures like the mRNA vaccines do not work well can be extrapolated from the details.  The reasons why the early treatment protocols work as curatives are apparent."

and

"Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response."

It will be very interesting to see what happens with this report:  whether or not it holds up; whether or not it is memory holed via a large, coordinated media campaign; etc.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2022, 11:34:35 PM »
You are woefully incorrect.

actually no, a simple google search would prove you you wrong.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2022, 11:45:45 PM »
i'll give you guys a break, the covid vaccine is not to get you infected, its to stop you from lowering the chances you will be in a hospital.

you think I am stupid, when it first came around, i let a few million people get it before I did.  and even you know my wife, she had the choice she took it. I would rather have a percentage lower than not take it. whatever the percentage is, I would rather not take my chances.  wearing a mask, not shaking hands, wash your hands, maybe it is stupid, but if it lowers my chances or my wife's chances to not get it again, I'll take that.  you guys think it takes away your freedom, but I've seen you guys post crap about how taking away using straws takes away your freedom, that bs, and I call you on it.  because it's just bs.  most of you guys are full of it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2022, 01:14:55 AM »
The goal of vaccines are all of those reasons:  lower chance of death, keep from getting infected in the first place, keep from transmitting it.  No one makes a vaccine hoping for only one of those things and not others.

I don't think anyone is stupid for having had the vaccine.  Folks saw mostly good data and took their best guess.

That was all against alpha and delta.  Now we have Omicron, and the vaccine isn't looking too great against that.  Let alone other information coming to light.  No big surprise.  Covid mutates.  A vaccine designed against alpha is eventually is not going to work well on some future variant.

A big thing to me, though --

During all of this, there have been treatments that are not dangerous.  That have at least some evidence of usefulness (not super solid, but some).  And yet the establishment worked to preclude people from trying it.  That is wrong.

Folks know what these are, now.  But like many things, whether folks think it's worth a try depends on their politics, not on science or risk management.