Author Topic: May 9th  (Read 3774 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: May 9th
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2022, 02:31:50 AM »
I will add that I would not want that kind of a life.

My best friend and neighbor, Karen, never worked either. She was "disabled" as well. She just moved back to Michigan to take care of her mom. But she basically really does have some mental issues.

And again she was not rich or anything but she had a car a place to live and never wanted for anything to eat or anything like that.

She also had medical care but she didn't like to go to the doctor.

again please ask your friend how she lived that life. not saying you are lying but when you ask questions all of a sudden it's not that the way you first put it.

to be honest most of us would have worked as a hobby if we could figure out how to get enough money to live on and travel.  but somehow that department that gives free money is gone the way vutton bags are being posted.

damn and people think I'm crazy because my brain think noises make words, even though the sanity part of me knows it's stupid

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2022, 02:46:01 AM »
So when you do intake for patients or discharge them do they really all flash their 'real Louis Vuitton' purses at you, provide the receipts for their manicures, hand over their IPhones, and drive their nice cars up to the desk? I'm not meaning to undercut your perception .... just wanting to know how it works.  :)

Seems you are basically here to annoy and nauseate others.

Until you show respect I am done with you.

I’ve noticed I’m far from the first on the bbs that is done with you and I’m positive I won’t be the last.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 02:47:38 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2022, 04:07:19 AM »

I’ve noticed I’m far from the first on the bbs that is done with you and I’m positive I won’t be the last.

just curious how do you know when you register patients that they cheat the system? what do you specifically see when you check them out that they cheat the system?

just trying to figure it out because I want to cheat the system for the next year.  help a fellow player here.

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2022, 05:47:47 AM »
So when you do intake for patients or discharge them do they really all flash their 'real Louis Vuitton' purses at you, provide the receipts for their manicures, hand over their IPhones, and drive their nice cars up to the desk? I'm not meaning to undercut your perception .... just wanting to know how it works.  :)

You don't want to know how it works.  You are simply an arrogant, classless troll.

Do you even have the capacity to simply have an honest conversation?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2022, 09:22:43 AM »

again please ask your friend how she lived that life. not saying you are lying but when you ask questions all of a sudden it's not that the way you first put it.

to be honest most of us would have worked as a hobby if we could figure out how to get enough money to live on and travel.  but somehow that department that gives free money is gone the way vutton bags are being posted.

damn and people think I'm crazy because my brain think noises make words, even though the sanity part of me knows it's stupid

semp

I'll tell you exactly. She lives with her 30-year-old son. They both get a certain amount of money per month for disability, they are both on CalFresh, which is the food program. You basically get free food and a debit card that you can use pretty much anywhere even fast food. And then they live in subsidized housing. They live in Castle argyle. Look it up.

Castle argyle is being remodeled and it's almost finished but for almost a year. Actually maybe a year they've been put up in a very fancy apartment complex. It's basically an executive suites kind of place.
I am definitely not lying. I don't lie.

And you said that you've been trying to figure out how to get on that kind of lifestyle? I mean really? When I was not making very much money I was offered the food stamp program thing. The cow fresh thing and I didn't take it. I wouldn't take assistance unless I was really super needing it. And I didn't need it.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2022, 09:23:47 AM »
Sorry I thought of another thing. I wanted to add that I don't believe she has really ever worked. Maybe when she was younger. She's about my age a little bit younger. Her son definitely never worked. So the disabilities they're getting are just from California and not like a work disability. My neighbor got the same thing.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2022, 09:26:06 AM »
Sorry, I'm not trying to spam. I didn't mean to hit post on that last one I wasn't finished.

So you add up no or very little cost for rent, free food, and an income for two people that share everything and you've got that lifestyle.

I think she might even control his bank account but I'm not quite sure.

My neighbor Karen was getting money in a very similar way. Her disability was a mental one that she claimed. She's highly intelligent but she does have bipolar disorder. I've seen her go through these mood swings so I guess I can understand that, but she's super capable and intelligent. She laughed about it said just tell them you're crazy. She has to go in every few years to be reevaluated and she's always approved again.

So there you go! If you want to live that lifestyle go for it! You're in California where there's lots of free money. Lots of the governor giving out other people's money. You're in the state for it
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 10:30:53 AM by -gg- »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2022, 09:53:24 AM »
You don't want to know how it works.  You are simply an arrogant, classless troll.

Do you even have the capacity to simply have an honest conversation?

Moreso than you, it seems. :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2022, 09:55:23 AM »

Sorry my questions were too hard. Buhbye. 😎

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2022, 10:51:58 AM »
Not going to apologize for my post yesterday, Coogan....I  ended it with YMMV

But guess I should of ended with my usual

Follow your own beliefs....or walk your own path in life

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC