Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 4932 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2023, 03:57:47 PM »
So you are saying there is no evidence you would ever accept to dissuade you from what you have decided to believe.

No matter how compelling the evidence, you have already decided it is all CIA mis-information and anyone admitting to having done the circles for lulz is really being forced to say that because their families are being threatened.

Have any of your doctors ever mentioned Self-Reinforcing Delusion during your treatment?

I'm not talking about UFO\UAP in general.  I'm talking about crop circles.  Their bunk.

Why would they want the video to be real? It would mean that everything we knew at the time is BS and would have questions. If the video at the time was "too real" and causing a stir, they would very well need to put the cobash on it because they couldn't explain it. It's reasonable given everything else they have covered up. Now there are just too many videos so they have to come out with some explanation to give the people something.

I don't think many of these circles are man made. As I pointed out in the second post. How do simple boards make that circle so well? How do kids change that other circle over night so perfectly? Wouldn't you think that is pretty risky? Further more, you know these crops aren't damaged? Which a board would do. The lack of mess ups and leaving evidence behind is very telling. One that eventually would get these people caught, though it never happens. 

Have your doctors ever told you to question beyond the scope of perceived reality? But see, as per usual, you never answer the questions I give, and then resort to attacks on "muh doctors and meds" which seems to be the new "go to" when you can't stay inline with the debate.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 04:08:46 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2023, 04:09:58 PM »
Have your doctors ever told you to question beyond the scope of perceived reality?

You mean like imagining things that aren't there?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2023, 06:12:50 AM »
So you are stating you don't believe in aliens like you don't believe in crop circles?

Eagler

I didn't state either of those beliefs.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2023, 06:34:10 AM »
Hippies  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2023, 07:58:41 AM »
You mean like imagining things that aren't there?

(Image removed from quote.)

Well, imagining, and simply not seeing, are 2 different things.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »
I have a theory about crop circles. I think it is being done by dogs. Here is a video of some practicing.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2023, 11:48:31 AM »
Another one created just the night before. Crazy how many have been done recently. Don't these damn kids with boards have jobs!! Why does no one ever see them coming?  :furious

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2023, 12:06:36 PM »
Lucky how the drone guy is right there with the perfect weather and all.  :noid

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2023, 12:15:53 PM »

I really envy you DmonSlyr.  It must be fun to be able to believe in things without the slightest shred of doubt or skepticism or critical thinking.

How freeing.  How childlike.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2023, 01:22:50 PM »

I really envy you DmonSlyr.  It must be fun to be able to believe in things without the slightest shred of doubt or skepticism or critical thinking.

How freeing.  How childlike.

Okay Mr. "Safe and effective"
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2023, 01:25:50 PM »
Wow, didn't realize there was 2 in one night! Damn these hooligans are good. Somebody stop them!

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2023, 02:08:55 PM »
Wondering if that trampled grain can still be harvested.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2023, 02:13:54 PM »
Notice the lines in that last one DmonSlyr. Convenient for a ground vehicle to avoid tell tale stage entry and exit. Would be unnecessary for a flying craft.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2023, 04:54:42 PM »

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2023, 11:21:43 AM »
The ridiculous thing is shortly after the crop circles started back in the 1980s scores of people came forward and even demonstrated how it’s done. The thing is, the people who made them never tried to hide it. It was never a hoax, all you had to do was ask the people who lived there. And the media knew it. But they perpetuated the myth of the not possibly made by humans crop circles. And here it lives on forty years later in O’tinfoil-hat Club.

Remember, the most obvious solution is always what they want you to believe.  :noid
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck