Author Topic: The Price is Right Aces High In The Showcase Round  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: The Price is Right Aces High In The Showcase Round
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2023, 01:07:52 PM »
In my estimate I was tossing in the 2yr HT maint contract too.  Did you add that?

Not really that would certainly have to be included. Might just lessen the grease the palm money. I would suspect if someone was paying that money they would just want it outright and hire their own crew. So many unknowns to make a perfect estimate probably.

Even if it meant the end of the game or it stayed the same, I would want to see it sold for way more than I expect!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2023, 05:45:04 PM »
and the price would go up to $30 a month!

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2023, 06:52:53 PM »
and the price would go up to $30 a month!

For sure. I might pay more if they were going to develop it.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!