Author Topic: False equivalency(s)  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: False equivalency(s)
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2023, 06:43:39 AM »
Doctors had 0 clue how the vaccine would work because it had no long term studies and sketchy trials on humans. Infact mrna vaccines didn't work well at all in animals. Doctors prescribed me a drug one time for a sprained wrist when I was little and I had an allergic reaction. My point is that you don't know and Doctors don't know how the drug will actually effect you as an individual. Being worked on in an operation room is a different job entirely. I don't believe the vaccine works because people I know who took it still got really sick. Ive also read about many lasting side effects or straight up instant death. It's every adults job to do their own research and make their own decisions.

Secondly. Since you keep talking about the bleach fiasco. Go back and listen to what he actually said. You are basing your claims off a false media propaganda interpretation of what they told you he said. It's dangerous what the media has done to this country with their rhetoric. Guess who legalized propaganda? You should watch the actual speeches instead of listening to soundbites and spins from a media that hates him.

Again, look what American weak leadership has done to the world with this dementia patient in charge. It amazes me how some of yall can talk crap about Republicans after bringing this guy to the table...

Well friend, don’t ask me to do what you are unwilling to do. I base nothing on opinion. Anything I say can be back-walked to verify. It’s if someone is willing to do so. Discounting a source is not it, its denial and refusing to learn and accept reality. I’m a centrist realist. I carry no flag. The entire bleach thing is 100% fact. The entire country gasped.

People say they think for themselves when actually they rely on one man, one media, to tell them what to think, which is way outside realism. Thats how cults work. Constant daily fear and hysteria to keep them off balance from the truth.

Again, medical issues via amateurs is very dangerous. The hoax proved to not be a hoax. Even the man who created it said so in private recorded convos. Bob Woodward book of interviews that were recorded.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2023, 07:26:31 AM »
Not sure how some hold the last one accountable for anything he said when his supposedly better replacement can't mumble/read a complete sentence off a teleprompter  nor find he way of a stage nor walk up steps without falling down, ride a bike, its endless..

Both sides of the same corrupt uniparty coin..you are all suckered into thinking it is actually different than that...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2023, 08:54:36 AM »
but he did say that.  here's for you. perhaps a powerful light will come over you.

semp

You guys must have a listening comprehension disorder.

Well friend, don’t ask me to do what you are unwilling to do. I base nothing on opinion. Anything I say can be back-walked to verify. It’s if someone is willing to do so. Discounting a source is not it, its denial and refusing to learn and accept reality. I’m a centrist realist. I carry no flag. The entire bleach thing is 100% fact. The entire country gasped.

People say they think for themselves when actually they rely on one man, one media, to tell them what to think, which is way outside realism. Thats how cults work. Constant daily fear and hysteria to keep them off balance from the truth.

Again, medical issues via amateurs is very dangerous. The hoax proved to not be a hoax. Even the man who created it said so in private recorded convos. Bob Woodward book of interviews that were recorded.

I listen to many different sources, especially doctors who were banned from expressing their concerns. But again. It's up to you and your analysis. But I'm not gonna let people (not you ) treat me like a second class citizen for not injecting something I don't need.

Also, you all talk about cults but when 44 was the first black president and had all the media behind him and was more popular than any president since Reagan. No one said his followers were in a cult. This is just linguistic programing the media uses to label 75m people as cultist because they support an populist agenda. It's all just wordplay to try to make other side look bad even more democrats don't switch over and vote for him.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2023, 09:01:59 AM »
Not sure how some hold the last one accountable for anything he said when his supposedly better replacement can't mumble/read a complete sentence off a teleprompter  nor find he way of a stage nor walk up steps without falling down, ride a bike, its endless..

Both sides of the same corrupt uniparty coin..you are all suckered into thinking it is actually different than that...

Eagler

Ss opposed to someone who can’t stay on subject. Aimlessly rambles snd rants, has no picies other than retributions, pushes blind hate, had trouble walking down s ramp and has 91 proven charges against, where 90% of witnesses are of same party. The new guy didn’t get elected because he was great, he got elected for stability and the country was exhausted from daily hysteria. The people who voted him in also didn’t replace jesus with his name. We don’t praise him like lost sheep, come to find out the former is not s billionaire, he’s paying all his bills with donations from the poor, who are getting grifted daily. History will not be kind. At lesst yhe current acts like a grown mature adult man who accomplished more in 1 yr than the other in 4, who spent 8t in same time. <shrug>

Good people got caught up in bad things.

The last got 100s of 1000s killed by lies of covid.

Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2023, 09:36:12 AM »
In before the lock.  :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2023, 10:24:31 AM »
See animal..you are one of those that thinks there is a difference

Congrats they won

I am for the same ruthless to the point of actual corruption put on the orange guy sentenced to every one of our politicians and let the blood flow where it flows..I  would put our DOJ under the same microscope as they have been shown to be as corrupt as anyone else these days..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals