Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 28305 times)

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2023, 11:30:01 AM »
Simon, let it go. He has been officially allowed back into the game, done deal. Let him succeed or fail based on his current activities. Your doing no one any favors by continuing the tirade.  :salute

Salute JimmyD3.

With all due respect, you're not one of the people being harrassed by this individual. I am acting on behalf of the many members of this community that he continues to negatively impact with his activities.

Since I couldn't care less about my score, and can cohesively and accurately share my observations, along with my 20+ year history in having dealt with this person, I think I am uniquely qualified to provide my input, which I believe is welcomed by many. Of course, not by all, which I understand and offer apologies to.  :salute

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2023, 11:31:22 AM »
I'm guessing it's SAMIAM...
According to Vraciu, Palace_Cobra (in game now PalCobra) is his brother...  :rolleyes:

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2023, 11:45:23 AM »
and Adonai

I remember that name.  Wasn't he the F-16 "pilot"?
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2023, 01:33:38 PM »
I'm guessing it's SAMIAM...

No way that is true. If you ever watched any of the youtube streams.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2023, 01:54:39 PM »
So it's been 10 days since the pardon and the mudslinging and drama has already reached near crescendo levels.

A very INteresting observation Max.

Yes more dueling brackets that will keep a lid on all the bravado.  Providing everyone submits their films.    :bolt:

Simon I genuinely feel sorry that you have to endure this sort of gameplay and not be able to do your own thing in the MA. 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2023, 03:00:40 PM »

Yes more dueling brackets that will keep a lid on all the bravado.  Providing everyone submits their films.    :bolt:

Lol talk about digging up ancient history
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2023, 04:20:15 PM »
Salute JimmyD3.

With all due respect, you're not one of the people being harrassed by this individual. I am acting on behalf of the many members of this community that he continues to negatively impact with his activities.

Since I couldn't care less about my score, and can cohesively and accurately share my observations, along with my 20+ year history in having dealt with this person, I think I am uniquely qualified to provide my input, which I believe is welcomed by many. Of course, not by all, which I understand and offer apologies to.  :salute
Didn’t you openly admit on 200 last night that skyyr kept changing planes so it was hard to “hunt” him down?  Aren’t you also the one that flew straight at him after seeing a kill feed?  I believe you are creating your own problems and casting them on others.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2023, 05:02:36 PM »
Didn’t you openly admit on 200 last night that skyyr kept changing planes so it was hard to “hunt” him down?  Aren’t you also the one that flew straight at him after seeing a kill feed?  I believe you are creating your own problems and casting them on others.

Flippz, you don't want to get in the middle of this. Changing countries to wing with him and his crew in the horde is unbecoming of you.

And no, that is not what I said. That is just how you interpreted my comment about him switching planes every sortie.

Careful, you'll get fleas.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2023, 06:11:51 PM »
According to Vraciu, Palace_Cobra (in game now PalCobra) is his brother...  :rolleyes:

Is Mindy his niece then? After all she did claim her "uncle" used to play this game but she would not specify who her uncle is as it is "too controversial", I too wonder if we shall ever see "Mindy" fly again

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2023, 06:42:54 PM »
I believe I saw a Mindy playing the other day... and score page shows 2 hrs of flight time.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2023, 06:52:33 PM »
Some of these accounts are probably being passed around like a potluck full of sociopaths. Im sure it's just like auto switch the game has built in to it, and not for what has happened in the past. :rolleyes:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2023, 06:58:25 PM »
Here's an idea: In appreciation for keeping the game afloat, Hitech creates a "Shade Appreciation Day" Christmas Day would perfect for this....anyone with 3 or more shades gets unlimited use of Me262's from noon till midnight, CST. Perk free!!
Those dweebs with only 1 or 2 shade accounts are limited to Komets. Just think of it as an Evil Con Mission, only bigger and better...without having to attend a Con.

:rock :salute :airplane: :joystick:

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2023, 07:10:32 PM »
Some of these accounts are probably being passed around like a potluck full of sociopaths. Im sure it's just like auto switch the game has built in to it, and not for what has happened in the past. :rolleyes:

lol never thought of that. Very plausible.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2023, 08:30:02 PM »
Wow, what a fantastic read. Guess I need to check this forum more again.
I will say I always thought it was quite bs why skyyr would never post the raw AHF file on any of his fights.

But what do I care… it’s been years since I’ve actually played. Seeing 9 years since the ban of the name is wild…

But we all know he was still playing after the fact.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2023, 09:42:15 PM »
Wow, what a fantastic read. Guess I need to check this forum more again.  I will say I always thought it was quite bs why skyyr would never post the raw AHF file on any of his fights.

But what do I care… it’s been years since I’ve actually played. Seeing 9 years since the ban of the name is wild…

But we all know he was still playing after the fact.

Maybe you should start flying again :)
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||