Author Topic: Cheers Gentlemen  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
Re: Cheers Gentlemen
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2023, 08:35:07 AM »
Obviously, that is cheating! That being said, I don't think anyone needs to do that to me. I'm not hard to find!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:42:43 AM by Judge »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2023, 08:39:47 AM »
The difference is in what Dolby was banned for. He voiced his displeasure with a business deal between himself and HiTech and pitched a fit about it in the public forum. Nothing about this involved or affected any other players at all. They eventually made amends and Dolby came back. End of story.

On the other hand, Skyyr's deplorable actions in the game have directly affected the experience of dozens, if not hundreds, of players. All of that is exacerbated by his repeated circumvention of the ban against him and quickly having his shade accounts discovered by his continuing with the awful behavior that got him banned in the first place.

These are not even close to being the same.

I agree, unfortunately it is Hitechs playground and we play by his rules. I hope that Hitech keeps a watch on the situation and if Skyyr hasnt changed or isnt holding up his end of the deal that Hitech does take action before it gets too out of hand.

As for the rest of the "drama queens" posting here, I pretty much ignore all of them, shades and all.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2023, 09:39:46 AM »
I agree, unfortunately it is Hitechs playground and we play by his rules. I hope that Hitech keeps a watch on the situation and if Skyyr hasnt changed or isnt holding up his end of the deal that Hitech does take action before it gets too out of hand.

As for the rest of the "drama queens" posting here, I pretty much ignore all of them, shades and all.

+1  :aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2023, 10:26:56 AM »

I bet you’re happy you weren’t a target of the drama sandbox. Easy to set ignore when you’re not the target of conspiracy nonsense in front of everyone who doesn't’ know you. I want it iver much more than you do.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 10:30:42 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2023, 12:48:30 PM »
Obviously, that is cheating!

Standard.

In answer to your earlier question probably because they want some peace and quiet and just fly without the unwanted drama they sometimes automatically generate.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2023, 04:35:01 PM »
I bet you’re happy you weren’t a target of the drama sandbox. Easy to set ignore when you’re not the target of conspiracy nonsense in front of everyone who doesn't’ know you. I want it iver much more than you do.

Ive had my run ins with those 3, and their shades, and I find that the stupidity they spew doesnt need to be pointed out by me. Any some what intelligent person can figure out. Ignore them and move on, its not worth the trouble to type a reply to them.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2023, 02:35:19 AM »
I don’t play here anymore! But Dolby your a legend here and ya said your goodbyes before  :bhead.  You will probably return before I do

:salute
Mols
!

Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2023, 04:37:31 AM »
"He has already been targeting players with his Ertus Shade, pointing out where specific players were to TheJudge"

What?

If I'm reading this correctly, welcome to Aces High mental asylum!
RIGHT!  Unless i am a total dunce? Skkyr said on 200 he swapped country to fight you Anti Hoard? Now that you guys flipz countries ....Flipz lol  Good to see him back...wish he could drag XXXJCXXX back i game. lol   Was a HS buddy LOL  Never even knew he was a WW2 Fighter Sim guy lol Class of '90 found him again on BBS in 2014?  How cool is that?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2023, 04:55:06 AM »
Can we not rejoice in the fact Skkyr,Cheech, Scoober and hopefully Fess(I wish)and possibly Kruel  are BACK?  Players that don't RUN FIRST?  Yeah, usual Bish AntiHoard have been Red lately...but DAMN    Fights have been awesome of late!  Good to see the Damn/ Not Damned back in game! 
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2023, 06:16:15 AM »
Standard.

In answer to your earlier question probably because they want some peace and quiet and just fly without the unwanted drama they sometimes automatically generate.

But have no problem bringing it to the forum! Got it..

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2023, 09:05:20 AM »
But have no problem bringing it to the forum! Got it..

I'm not privy to the historical disagreements or motivations of others nor does it interest me. I thought you asked a genuine question.
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2023, 10:11:00 AM »
I'm not privy to the historical disagreements or motivations of others nor does it interest me. I thought you asked a genuine question.

I'm not trying to start a "Twitter" war with you. I've seen some of your negative post about me. Should I change my name to avoid the slander/drama? Nah, I can take it like a man, in game or in the forum! Have a good day sir!

And I'm the one with a fragile ego! :cheers:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 10:24:34 AM by Judge »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2023, 02:38:52 PM »
I've seen some of your negative post about me. Should I change my name to avoid the slander/drama? Nah, I can take it like a man, in game or in the forum!

It's to your credit that you took my critical comments like a man and didn't brood on them unthinkingly for 14-months looking for an opportunity to vent your spleen about it.

Now you had that coming:-

TheJudge smack-talked a friend after killing him in a ganging and since English is not his first language, I stuck up for him. Here, some home truths.

In a new exciting development, I ran into Judge this evening who once again killed me entirely due to laggy connection. On my end I'm a clear and stable 30-degrees AoT before suddenly losing a wing. Not really a biggie to me but Judge got very excited. Cue twenty minutes of quite highly-motivated smack talking, name calling and vitriolic accusations mostly to do with soya beans. Was funny though a bit wasted on non-Americans.

Slander, by-the-way, is a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

And I'm the one with a fragile ego!

Q.E.D.
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2023, 03:54:30 PM »
It's to your credit that you took my critical comments like a man and didn't brood on them unthinkingly for 14-months looking for an opportunity to vent your spleen about it.

Now you had that coming:-

Slander, by-the-way, is a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Q.E.D.

1.He was talking smack to me.. I'm Sorry I stuck up for myself. By the way, your buddy apologized!

2.People who have seen me in the arena know I dont smack talk unless provoked..

3. .. After you and Shane talked smack about me on the forum, you decided to fly together. That didn't end well for you or him which angered you more! You're the one who went on and on for more than an hour.. People were telling you to calm down.. Fighter island was the setting.. I will never forget it because you were embarrassing  yourself.. Since that day, I don't think I've seen the callsign nrshida...

4. I have better things to do than go through all your negative post about me.. I see you have found two examples that are less hateful.. Good for you!

Now let's move on...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 04:23:05 PM by Judge »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2023, 07:02:36 AM »
Now let's move on...

No let’s not. Unlike flying your Dora in the MA, here you don’t get to egress every conflict for which you don’t hold the advantage. Let’s stand toe-to-toe and slug it out both getting bloody noses and sore knuckles because that’s the nature of fighting.

1.He was talking smack to me.. I'm Sorry I stuck up for myself. By the way, your buddy apologized!

No he was not. Stig was criticising your gameplay and asking why you have to join every fight you see going on so you can pick - which you do (not smack-talking and not slander). You weren’t sticking up for yourself, you were pr!ckling over the criticism of your exploitative gameplay - which is all you do (not slander). Stig likely apologised for causing what he perceives as an unnecessary argument, for which he felt bad about (not uncivilised).

2.People who have seen me in the arena know I dont smack talk unless provoked..

I similarly seldom criticise systematically without provocation, hence… Secondly if you think flying the way you do isn't going to court criticism then you're deluded.

You're the one who went on and on for more than an hour.. People were telling you to calm down..

None of what you said has any resemblence to what transpired. Is this what they call Gas-lighting? Shane and I were not winging together, you only got your kill through your dodgy connection, no shot on my end whatsoever, you launched a 20-min tirade of egotistical vitriol in response to your ‘magnificent kill’ especially after being called out on the forum, if there was any frustration my end it was when you refused to have it out in the MPA, PPK was telling me to stop saying that because he's similarly allergic to duelling to settle arguments, and to that point I was moslty laughing at your outburst and Googling your American-centric insults like soy-boy and libtard.

I don't know if you're clinging to some fond fantasy of either driving me out of the game with your dominant and awesome flying or equally causing me to shade since then for the same reason. Err no. I’m stuck on CET. The fighting got particularly scarce at the hours I'm able to fly at a point my subscription ran out and real life got busy. I pop in and out when I feel like it most especially for the occasional foray into the MPA. Simple as that.

I’m back temporarily for three reasons and none of them have to do with a systematic picker and runner (like a man) with a suspiciously-advantageous internet connection.

Your turn.  :D
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0