Author Topic: The future of warfare  (Read 2030 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: The future of warfare
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2023, 02:09:46 AM »
I see they designed a robot that is humanoid in form and can run at 40 mph, at present it returns shopping carts, but imagine that with a machine gun running after you, it's terrifying. :t

It's been commonly used already in many places.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2023, 09:40:20 AM »
We are just too nice... need to send all of these palistine protestors to palistine so they can live there and stop blocking traffic for Americans. Someone is funding this. Total idiots we don't need here.

Secondly. I'd tell China that if they even think about attacking Taiwan, I'd  create a law making it illegal to open a business in a China, and give all American business 3 months to leave the country. They would change their tune real quick. Infact, that should already be a policy.

If I controlled the military in the middle east, you can bet I'd be casing every square inch of that place and bombing every single houthie, Hamas, Iran site. Every single one. You kill and bomb Americans, it's game over. They shouldnt even be even close to bombing American sites.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2023, 10:23:12 AM »
When the sleeper cells that have been organizing since 2021 decide/instructed to awaken,  we will see why they have allowed their setups since...everything up to that point is just part of the plan imo

Does anyone think allowing millions of who knows what across our borders would produce anything else but such a scenario?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2023, 03:08:02 PM »
We are just too nice... need to send all of these palistine protestors to palistine so they can live there and stop blocking traffic for Americans. Someone is funding this. Total idiots we don't need here.
I want to see the reception the "gays for Palestine" get when they show up. That might even be worth a pay per view.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2023, 03:13:14 PM »
When the sleeper cells that have been organizing since 2021 decide/instructed to awaken,  we will see why they have allowed their setups since...everything up to that point is just part of the plan imo

Does anyone think allowing millions of who knows what across our borders would produce anything else but such a scenario?

Eagler

Figure the odds that there's no terrorists in the millions of criminals who have broken the law and crossed the border illegally. When some of the bad ones do criminal acts that involve firearms the government will probably try to use it as a reason to confiscate legally owned firearms from law abiding people.

I suspect that's when the real troubles will begin.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2023, 03:41:20 PM »
Figure the odds that there's no terrorists in the millions of criminals who have broken the law and crossed the border illegally. When some of the bad ones do criminal acts that involve firearms the government will probably try to use it as a reason to confiscate legally owned firearms from law abiding people.

I suspect that's when the real troubles will begin.

It's not once or twice, and not just in one country, where crimes committed with illegal firearms have been used as an excuse to tighten gun laws. When people in business and working with them (me included) tried to ask the logic in these decisions, we were either told to shut up or faced total wall of silence and ignorance.