Author Topic: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable  (Read 50877 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Reply #1890 on: June 13, 2024, 03:03:07 PM »
Ok, I laughed.

I’ll use you for an example;
Skyyr dislikes several things about AH, he also flies dcs. He comes here for AH MA action. According to text I read.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1891 on: June 13, 2024, 03:06:55 PM »
This thread contains criticism of AH primarily because of you Animl. We're here in this thread to look at other sims. Your attempt to antagonize begs the criticism of what you so poorly defend.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1892 on: June 13, 2024, 03:14:07 PM »
Karenal-AW think you people hate AH3. I'm fairly confident none do.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1893 on: June 13, 2024, 03:16:42 PM »
This thread contains criticism of AH primarily because of you Animl. We're here in this thread to look at other sims. Your attempt to antagonize begs the criticism of what you so poorly defend.

Well, I'll criticize AH whenever I please.  Especially in a discussion comparing and contrasting various sims and what they do right and wrong.

I've also criticized DCS, IL2, WT.

I've also praised AH in some aspects as well as DCS, WT, IL2.

Animl only hears one and ignores the rest. 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1894 on: June 13, 2024, 03:22:23 PM »
Problem with this thread ?
It’s drowned in passive aggressive bias to one sim on top. I’ve seen some seriously creative sales wording.

Rigged surveys to discount everything dcs doesn’t do and weight it to what they do. Its like two used car lots across the street from each other, and we’re suppose to take the word of one on how bad yhe selection of cars is out dated compared to their own.  Show me a survey not connected to any one sim snd I mat read it. Coke is older than Pepsi therefore Pepsi says Coke is out dated and no one wants it anymore. <swallows drink of Pepsi>

Also passive wording is designed to be passive so they don’t get kicked out of here based on sales over convo.

We have members of one sim telling us how the rest of competing sims aren’t as good as theirs. Theirs with all its financial woes, whose future is as debatable as AH. Telling us their way is the way of all.

Of course dcs is going to say WWII interest is dying, that statement benefits themselves, who ate in financial distress and they don’t do WWII or MP well. They need us to think what we like is what we don’t like to shovel life saving money to them.

You cannot trust the word of a competing anything.

I've seen 100s of marketing seminars and conventions that I can spot this effort 10 miles away. Many of which appear in this thread. Power of suggestion is not the truth, its their truth.

Why don’t I just ask someone who just bought a new Ford pickup how good a Dodge pickup is? I don’t because its stupid.

This thread contains every sleazy used car sales pitches. “its good for what is designed for, (which no one likes anymore)”. Dcs is good for what its designed for, its not designed for what drew us into MP game play or WWII.

Of course they are going to mention SOME selective good things about AH, its patronizing the game that owns the bbs they are selling on, not get kicked off. But they do not speak for us, in their wording dcs will always come off on top in the end of a statement. Shocking I know.

If they cared about AH this would not be here. Caring about AH is BS.
Did ya notice how weird they got when I posted AH content in their thread? They avoided the action part like the black plague and focused on my wording of no AI. You won’t see that type of action in dcs and they know it and showed it in avoidance. Sorry, this is an AH bbs. Passive aggressive Bullsht, that exposed its ugly lil head when I posted a vid.

Post my vid on a forums that bashes sims? About as smart marketing as HT doing an interview with nothing good to announce. Jump off the cliff, there MAY be water down there.

Did ya notice when someone asked about other sims in General how fast they pummeled it with dcs? Its not about talk its about sales. They couldn’t resist. They were on that thread within 5 minutes, they rushed to it with the scent of desperation.

Ya have 4 main people doing their best to hold the thread together after losing their audience 80 pages ago. Trying to stay relevant. They over-sold it to the wrong crowd. Now people are fed up with consuming O'Club and voicing.

Nick Gray of dcs painted himself into a financial corner. He’s out of investors, can’t afford production without purchases or pre-pays, means not much banked, killed a subcontractor because of payment issues, made up a reason to do it. And after the AC already in production comes put, I’m looking at if new ones will be started. They need fools like you to buy and pre-pay to save them from demise. They are not in good financial health. AH is holding its own.

But Hey, if ya think $15 is too high but will dump $2k into another sim, money is not the problem. Affording to fly multiple sims is. If one can't afford .50 cents per day, owning and playing games is the last thing they should be doing. Food and shoes should top the list.

How about, you do you and I'll do me, and stop banging on my door every day with a bible to convince me your way is the best way.

Reading comprehension not high your list is it?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1895 on: June 13, 2024, 03:29:46 PM »

Well, I'll criticize AH whenever I please.  Especially in a discussion comparing and contrasting various sims and what they do right and wrong.

I've also criticized DCS, IL2, WT.

I've also praised AH in some aspects as well as DCS, WT, IL2.

Animl only hears one and ignores the rest.

AH would be criticized less if he didn't repeatedly tout virtues it does not have. AH really does not need defenders like him.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1896 on: June 13, 2024, 03:32:20 PM »
AH would be criticized less if he didn't repeatedly tout virtues it does not have. AH really does not need defenders like him.

This

I'd say homie has the self awareness of a rock but that's being highly critical of rocks.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #1897 on: June 13, 2024, 03:41:33 PM »

I didn't watch it. 

Too busy editing out the AI bombers from Animl's video.

What do you think?  Improvement?

(Image removed from quote.)

Lol !!!!
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1898 on: June 13, 2024, 03:43:40 PM »

True.  He does beg to be set straight.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #1899 on: June 13, 2024, 04:05:18 PM »
He takes ALL the bait. All of it. Every single time.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1900 on: June 13, 2024, 04:35:45 PM »
True.  He does beg to be set straight.

Poor little shallow human. Lol. Truly like a child. You go for it pimples. Poor wittle guy has a hirt butt, the AI king making fun of AI. Seek mental help, soon.

You’re better than watching Gumby and Pokie.
Now about dcs total kack of sction. A combat sim with bately action. Whata concept.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #1901 on: June 13, 2024, 04:38:12 PM »
dude starts drinking early in the day I see.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1902 on: June 13, 2024, 04:46:12 PM »
dude starts drinking early in the day I see.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

He is just mad because we made fun of his Masters of the AI film.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 04:48:40 PM by CptTrips »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1903 on: June 13, 2024, 04:55:57 PM »

Some of you hotdogs who dabble in DCS should be getting your name in lights on their BFM Tournaments. 

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #1904 on: June 13, 2024, 04:58:53 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

He is just mad because we made fun of his Masters of the AI film.

you can't take people seriously who depend on ICONS in a game
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys