Author Topic: The Funniest Original Aces High Bulletin Board Posts Ever:  (Read 600 times)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
The Funniest Original Aces High Bulletin Board Posts Ever:
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2002, 01:39:56 AM »
Thanks, I had forgotten about this thread, just read the whole thing.  It was a hoot!

Creamo's first post on the BB:

"Killing Chutes, P-51's and the tears as big as horse turds falling down your cheeks"

I think it quite funny that I get cussed out 90% of the time I kill a chute. Were talking being called very nasty things better left unmentioned! It’s even gone as far as being threatened, preached to, apparently pissing the victim of my bullet spewing pass off to the point they alter their gameplay just to go after me for the rest of the night! This game is simply wonderful for as*holes like me that find this type behavior amusing. Makes the dogfighting much more intense, and adds a little spice to the game. This coupled with one fantastic FM, a good core talent base of older WWII flightsim players, and flawless internet connections is the ingredients for many hours of sim bliss. Cheers to the HighTech staff. I really think you have a winner here. Back to the chute killing and my take on it.

Anyways,if you want to be a Gallant Knight (no ref to Knit’s) who fly’s a beautiful P-51 gracefully around at 20K admiring your bright smile in the refection of your just polished canopy and your clever open channel AOL chat posts that clog the message server, go ahead. But when you swoop down past the streets of blasted and disemboweled children that are now being cremated by the second wave of bombers dropping incendiary bombs to light up the cities ruptured gas lines getting a free E pass on my low n slow 109, don’t preach to me how to fight a WAR if I’m fortunate enough to shoot you down! Oh, that’s not in the game yet, but that’s what your doing in a sense! Of course that’s reference to real war, but aint we supposed to be thinking along the lines of modeling it?

At the end of WWII anyone flying a ME262 was in danger of being killed in a chute because the Allies knew that not only were those jets killing 10 guys a pop in a B-17, they were the best of Germany’s pilots. Speaking of pilot skill, the P-51 killed lotsa little German boys with very little flight time at the end of the war, making me suspicious of all the hype of how good a P-51 really is. Anyway, in defense of all you guys that whine at me, the Germans in fact WOULD’NT under any circumstances shoot chutes. To each his own, but tearing you out of that canvas with .20mm’s is my choice, and a blast to boot! If ya don’t like it, watch from the Tower or just not get shot down. The Allies and the Axis had 10’s of thousands of planes at the end of the war, which aint worth dik if noone can fly them. I’d help my side by killing every citizen bombing murderer in the bombing task force. And if you shoot at me for real today, your getting a Taurus 357mag shot in you…the whole clip! And if your flying in a war burning down my house, killing my kids, and punching .50’s into my 205 or 109, you better believe I’m going to kill you there to. Either by .20mm in through the canopy, or forcing you to bail and finishing the job there. You are not going home, and I’m not giving you a hot meal and a bed to sleep in for the remainder of the war!

Moral of the story? It’s still a game, so relax a little. And when you squeak, remember I’m howling with laughter. Be the White Knight in your shiny P-51 armor if ya want. Just beware of the stinkin drunk, brown toothed, cussing HUN in a yellow nose 109 with lotsa extra machine guns for yer chute pissed of because you just bombed my baracks and broke my last bottle of scotch. Hell,isn’t that why HiTech put the low cal machine guns in there in their anyway? They sure don’t work on aircraft! :0)

Have a nice day.

Peace,

Creamo
............................. ............................. .........

(And a couple of responces:)
............................. ............................. ..........

Creamos favorite two things about AH
Big icons on chutes so he can find them.
Open channel so he can taunt the person after.
He implies that not being straffed by him is some kind of honor…..to be earned….
I was going to just change fields last night when he showed up but it was fun shooting him down, and vis versa…I knew what was coming anyway.. and the numbers where fair between 13-24 with both sides trying to capture the other at the same time. Ended up being pretty fun once the channel 1 banter died down.
I would much rather fight a guy that will ping my chute and tease me about it then someone who is (apparently) deliberately warping and remaining anonymous.
HT has left the capability in this game because they want it there and it is their game.
I wonder though. Do his countrymen understand that we cant tell which chute is his and that eventually everyone will be shooting every chute?
I realized I was overreacting to the chuting last night so I tried to get a feeling from the guys on RW about it. The consensus seemed to be that they would never do it.(except lurkers). I wonder. Its pretty hard not too get pissed about it the second or third time.
Pulling your rip cord at low alt is just another skill you need in AH.

------------------
Pongo
Sturm Gruppe

[This message has been edited by Pongo (edited 01-24-2000).]

............................. ............................. ..............

Damn, that’s a good point Pongo. No one should feel like they are “earning” anything in reference to my discriminatory chute killing. From now on I will shoot EVERY chute I see. But if I only have say, 1 round left and there’s 2 chutes, I’ll pick yours. :0)

Don’t be worried about finding the right chute. Here’s how I do it. Keeping an eye on the message thread is key. Know where your wingmen are at all times. (you should always know that of course) When the message buffer shows SYSTEM:Thunder shot down Pongo, you know your about to see a chute under Thunders 205. Clear the area and make sure no countrymen are in trouble or there are no immediate targets. Select your guns so it’s only MG’s, not cannon because the MG’s are for tracers and chute killing. (They suck on planes.) Line em up, let em rip. The next step is very important…go to auto level and clear your six. Then watch that open channel message log. Howl with laughter as people lose their minds!

Creamo pulls out basketball and says “One, two, three” (bounces it off Pongo head) “CRY!”

“One, Two, Three” (bounces it off Pongo head) “CRY!”

BTW, those aren’t my favorite 2 things in AH. The open channel thing isn’t really my bag, although I do enjoy calling fatty a Fat Bastard when he shoots me down. It’s actually flying with the WWII Bearcat pilot in our squad. It is thrilling to know your flying wing for the real deal.

[Creamo writes a bad check, kicks dog, calls neighbor a filthy hag, and finally passes out]

Offline snafu

• Silver Member
      • http://www.btinternet.com/~snaffers
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2002, 03:50:58 AM »
Jenga Hijacking  swoops account has got to be the all time classic :D  but although not "original"
How to give a cat a pill had me in hysterics the 1st time I read it. :D

TTFN
snafu

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2002, 07:19:03 AM »
First let me say that I don't know Creamo and I don't know Ripsnort and so I don't know their background with each other..

but I've seen snippets here and there in threads and when I read this one I just about died laughing. I believe my first response was "holy toejam" :D

It's from the 2002 Convention forum.

Yah HiJack, about 3 seconds.

I’d say, Hi, this is my wife Cathy. Where is your Mrs.?

“I lifted all day boy, check my tax returns, you want to see a man?! Smell the BMW keychain, all leather. You want to lip off? I know Shakfu, I got 78 people in my squad, I mentor a few 14 year olds. They will be President, pry invade a country by my motivational insight. Need a beer? Let me move to the outside of the booth first, lol, this waitress is digging me all night baby. I could draw out her cans on a CAD program, 767 certified if the Boeing engineers weren’t so incompetent.”

Followed by the scraping of chair legs and a couple walking off….

The other one I liked (by Creamo) I quoted in my signature

I couldn't settle on a post in the "Don't YOU get it, 9-11 is europe's fault"..

I basically laughed thru the whole damn thing.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2002, 12:09:24 PM »
Most of the "HTC needs new artists, resume included" thread is gone forever I think.  I managed to find the chute head (because I used to use it as background), but that's all.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2002, 12:58:15 PM »
Creamo, can you dig up the rest of those pics?

Thanks,

eskimo

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2002, 01:01:05 PM »
Originally posted by Dux
Who was it that made that drug-induced psychedlic artwork consisting of Lake Uterus, butterflies, and fluffy bunnies?

That was Nash I believe.

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2002, 11:44:21 PM »
Punt this thread back up, I want to see more. :)

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2002, 09:06:47 AM »
Milenko has had some hilarious stuff. His Chritmas ditty and also Book of Dweeb type prose kept me rolling.

Kierans home made pix as a 190 pilot are down right the funniest grapical jokes to date in AH imo :)

As well as Jigster and Nuttz spoofs on the lines of the 'Loose Rivets'.  And not to forget the Loose Rivets themselves....

Westy

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2002, 09:19:38 AM »
I got curious when Fatty mentioned the "HTC needs new artists, resume included" thread, so I went to look for it using the keywords HTC needs new artists, and I found this gem (I have been spitting coffee all over my monitor, keyboard and desk for the last 15 minutes now)

One of the most funny posts ever

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2002, 09:38:34 AM »
They were formatted a long time ago Eskimo.

Great link btw Hort- Missed that one somehow.Lets suppose Pyro becomes budist and feel the need to live in the Tibet for 5 years.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2002, 09:44:56 AM »
Who was it that did the parody on a LW pilot using a combination of german and english? Think it was Maverick but could be wrong. Its old, back in 2000 I think. I can't locate it but it was hilarious.

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2002, 10:35:13 AM »
Man, all these great posts... lost. :(

Who did the cockpit with the fuzzy dice, cow-fur dashboard, and all instruments relpaced with speakers?
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2002, 11:17:39 AM »
First thread that came to mind for me was Hangtime & Hairball the cat. Very funny. Of coarse the whole goonMAW thing was very funny to, even if I was on the receiving end of the joke.

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2002, 11:26:43 AM »
First thread that came to mind for me was Hangtime & Hairball the cat. Very funny. Of coarse the whole goonMAW thing was very funny to, even if I was on the receiving end of the joke.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2002, 11:28:51 AM »
I think that was Nash too Dux.