Author Topic: WW2OL Revisited  (Read 6229 times)

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2002, 02:17:19 PM »
You seem to think I give a rats bellybutton if YOU dont play ww2ol. Just balacing the books in here and now having some fun.

hardcase

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2002, 02:18:31 PM »
So refunding me $40 now is a good biz move?

Or will they just steal it, and keep it?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2002, 02:19:03 PM »
Originally posted by hardcase
Heh, always the launch, go on beat it to death again. I have no excuses for the launch.

Sinking ship. always the assumptions.

harcase

Why would you need excuses.  It's not your fault.  You didn't make the game, you have nothing to do with it.

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2002, 02:20:31 PM »
BTW most of us have written you off as possible players. I dont expect to change one mind in here.

hardcase

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2002, 02:20:32 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
So refunding me $40 now is a good biz move?

Or will they just steal it, and keep it?

I think you will find they spent it...probably within an hour of your purchase.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2002, 02:22:15 PM »
Curval, the publisher gets the lion share of any profits. The producers get a minimal amount. Now Strat First will not let CRS sell keys in the US to play. Oh well, Euro is coming in and well as the aforementioned Mac release.

For what is it worth, all us beta guys said it wasnt ready, crs said it wasnt ready, strategy first liked June 6th as a launch date.

hardcase

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2002, 02:22:42 PM »
BTW most of us have written you off as possible players. I dont expect to change one mind in here.

hardcase

So you just come here to stir watermelon up and cause trouble?  That's pretty mean spirited isn't it.  

Who is this "us" you speak off.  Do you think you are part of the CRS "Team" or something?

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2002, 02:24:51 PM »
No I came in here when there was a "review" that seemed a tad biased. I didnt start this thread but I can stay till it is finished.

hardcase

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2002, 02:27:07 PM »
No I came in here when there was a "review" that seemed a tad biased. I didnt start this thread but I can stay till it is finished.

hardcase

Oh but you didn't stop there did you.  If you had you could hardly call yourself a crusader, fighting for your "Gods" in this holy war, CRS.

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2002, 02:28:17 PM »
Us is beta guys, players, probably rats. We do discuss you guys, but rarely on a forum. Something about arcade.

hardcase

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #190 on: September 25, 2002, 02:29:36 PM »
Gods and holy war..jeez you guys like hyperbole. Still going with the crusade motif? Making some popcorn now.

hardcase

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2002, 02:31:34 PM »
You are here to not change minds...? Duh. It's been obvious you are here to impress yourself, which ironically is laughable.

Back to the point, so publishers are to blame for CRS to code such hideous crap?

They'd release anything, true, but I think CRS ought to have a viable product to present to them, at least in a professional company would.

Point is, they didn't get their super 'sim to end all sims' complete, (by about a humiliating 3 years at least), and I don't have any loyalty to any games.

CRS just stole my $40, and if tardcase digs it, that's cool. Just enjoy it enough that you don't sit here 20 hours a day hitting "refresh" like it's your little AOL chatroom.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #192 on: September 25, 2002, 02:32:50 PM »
Gods and holy war..jeez you guys like hyperbole. Still going with the crusade motif? Making some popcorn now.

hardcase

You don't think your actions on this board could be considered, a vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse?

Sounds like a damn go discription to me.  Would you argee, yes or no?

Offline hardcase

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #193 on: September 25, 2002, 02:34:28 PM »
Just starting reading your General Forum. You guys got major probs two, huh? ...and yet you continue to play and defend it.

hardcase

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WW2OL Revisited
« Reply #194 on: September 25, 2002, 02:36:36 PM »
Hiya Hardcase! Thought I'd drop in and see what a 198 count post was like :)  Just don't let these boys get to you, you have to remember that AH fans put up with plenty of AGW abuse during its first couple years, they just "learned from the best" on how to insult fanboys on the BBS. ;)

Hope all is well over in your part of the world. Cya around.