Author Topic: Headline!!!!!! Bishop Mind Control Rampant In The Ma!!!!  (Read 875 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Headline!!!!!! Bishop Mind Control Rampant In The Ma!!!!
« on: December 12, 2002, 09:44:52 AM »
Recently confirmed reports of Bishop mind control over weaker minded Rooks and Knights, seems to be allowing the Bishops a distinct advantage in the war.

"I don't know what happened to me"  cried a Rook fighter pilot, recently interviewed. "I knew the Bishops were coming and I knew that I should fight back, but instead I just rolled over and started whining on the open radio channel."

Numerous reports indicate that this type of bizaare behavior is rampant among both Rooks and Knights as they face the more skilled, oraganized and good looking Bishop forces.

When asked if anything could be done to protect themselves from the Bishops mind control, a Knight General replied, "I'm afraid not...the Bishops have found us out to be weak minded Whiney Whiners(the worst kind of whiner) and it's only a matter of time before we cry openly on channel one."

In closing, I should also report, both knight and Rook forces seem to have a strange affection towards sheep and each other for that matter. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before both Rook and Knight forces move to the CT, where such behavior is not only condoned, but encouraged.

Rude
War Correspondent
AH Daily News

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 09:46:48 AM »
lol
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 09:48:56 AM »
I will enjoy Horde Warrior....

I will enjoy Horde Warrior...

Hey...I'm having fun again!

Now....where did the voice tell me to send my VISA number?
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 09:56:52 AM »
DAMN, our whine ray has been discovered!
Hopefully nobody will find out that the only defense is to wrap aluminum foil around thier heads.

Offline paulieb

• Copper Member
      • http://www.airmafia.com/index2.html
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 10:13:57 AM »
So THAT explains why all the rooks I shot down last night had lined their cockpit windows with foil... I thought it was so they wouldn't have to see it coming! :D

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 10:23:18 AM »
I love the bish hordes, makes finding juicy targets easyer....keep em comming bishbobs :cool:

Offline Samiam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2002, 10:43:27 AM »
Better skilled and organized, maybe. But you're just fooling yourselves about being better looking. Besides, how do you even know what we look like if all you ever see is our hind ends?

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2002, 11:29:26 AM »
News report:

Inspector of AH United Chess Organization visiting Bish factory suspected of biological warfare production discovered  an "in vitro"  cultivation of the terrible Gram+ germ

Whinerella Bishensis

This pathogen spreaded in the air from irrorating airplanes causes  ,when breathed, violent whining attack with loss of coordinating capacity; the subject striked lost all the coordination in his acts , and is only capable of writing whining messages on CH 1 and BBS
Thinking Bish have used this terrible and banned weapon against Rooks (mainly:D ) and Knights , a remark has been sent to President of AH UCO Mr. Pyro K.  Hannan.
More to come
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2002, 11:32:56 AM »
"Added a perk balancing system. Both points and cost are adjusted based on your Countries numbers. "  hitech

This will fix em :)

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2002, 11:44:48 AM »
YEA !!

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2002, 12:07:51 PM »
Originally posted by Turbot
"Added a perk balancing system. Both points and cost are adjusted based on your Countries numbers. "  hitech

This will fix em :)

Naw....what you guys don't get, is we all enjoy ourselves too much to switch to another country, perks or no perks.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2002, 12:08:58 PM »
Originally posted by Samiam
Better skilled and organized, maybe. But you're just fooling yourselves about being better looking. Besides, how do you even know what we look like if all you ever see is our hind ends?

There is no difference....both views yeild the same horrible result/

Butt Ugly ring a bell?:)

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2002, 01:10:45 PM »
Do you know why so many Bish auger during their suicide base raids?

Most of them have their heads up the other guy's bellybutton who is flying in front of them.

You choose the head... either one fits this description :D

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2002, 01:57:50 PM »
Hell, at least us Bish have organized base raids - the rest of you "other" chess peices file in one by one parade style.  No formation cohesion at all... its sad really.  

:cool:

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2002, 03:38:14 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Hell, at least us Bish have organized base raids - the rest of you "other" chess peices file in one by one parade style.  No formation cohesion at all... its sad really.  

:cool:

You think those 30 plane Dweeb raids have formation cohesion? ROFLMAO!!!!

I have yet to see even the slightest attempt being made at any sort of "formation". I think the term "roving horde of thugs" would be much better suited.

There are very few AH players that even know what a formation is, let alone fly one.

I will give you Bish one thing. At least you are reliable. In every first wave attack you send out, at least 60% are dead within the first couple minutes of the attack.