Author Topic: luffwobble abuse?  (Read 10283 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2002, 11:30:04 AM »
Money is the same, but TOTAL cost of support can make it a net loss.

HiTech

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2002, 11:30:24 AM »
Originally posted by MANDOBLE
These two points place you in a situation where u surely cant name a single LuftWhiner in the entire AH comunity.
Quite wrong Mandoble.  Both of these are summed up with the usual "This plane is porked and it is only because of superior pilots that they even stand a chance!" excuse.

That translates to: "It pisses me off that the plane is not better" and "If the pilot is superior, but the plane isn't getting more kills, then it must be the plane."

AKDejaVu

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2002, 11:33:45 AM »
Originally posted by eddiek
Like HiTech said, sometimes it appears as though some LW fans, and others too, want nothing less than a superplane to zoom around the arena in,

And we got it too! The me163 is a lot of fun.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2002, 11:34:04 AM »
Let's leave HiTech alone so that he can work on the P-39 code.

:)

eskimo

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2002, 11:34:08 AM »
HT , and the loses of clients when they got inaf  ??? did you observe ? sure you must have database on your clients, you always sorting old remarks and posts  with detail ,< just like CIA >
to klasify your clients

i thing your place  is to keep the balance , and not play who is the wrong guy and who the nice

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2002, 11:36:18 AM »
Originally posted by minus
FREKING CRAP !!!!! and the money from Luftwhiner are  not the same?
The money is the same, the demands are not.

AKDejaVu

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2002, 11:37:16 AM »
ahhhh , so what i demandet  more like you ????

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2002, 11:39:20 AM »
Yes, a statement that "no one cares at HTC" or "undeniable proof met with derision or nothing at all. its the htc way" is part of all this too.

That stuff is pure and utter baloney of the most rancid type. It is damaging to the game and the community, IMO.

I am of the opinion that AH is BY FAR the best overall WW2 MMOG dealing with ACM that we have seen to date and that management's decision on pricing has also made it the greatest value for the money... and small money it is... we have seen to date in this genre.

That's my opinion. YMMV.

Thus to see tripe like the above posted does indeed bias my view of whatever else that poster has to say.

I think somewhere recently HT posted that they generally don't always comment in those "new information" threads. Clearly, though, he indicated that they read them.  I fully understand why they don't comment; like these last few threads, it only leads to quibbling and semantic gymnastics and wastes a lot of development time.

Anyone here rather see HT working on the Mission Arena rather than having to deal with tripe like:

"undeniable proof met with derision or nothing at all. its the htc way"   ?

Because he HAS to deal with that stuff; it directly addresses the credibility of his company.

I doubt anyone has a problem with:

"I have doubts about this item. Here is some new data I found. Please take a look at it and see what you think."

F4UDOA has taken this approach several times. No one (well, no rational person) accuses him of  "whining". He's persistent, he's polite.

You never see "don't care". I don't know if he's gotten any of his requested changes as yet. But I know he's respected for his approach/technique. I salute him. I wish the rest were more like him.

I believe some of his changes will eventually come to pass if he is found to be correct. I just don't think this stuff happens instantly when the game is continyually expanding and changing.

It's the accusatory statements of bias, either overt or subtle that draw fire. They probably always will.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2002, 11:41:08 AM »
Actually, the fact that someone feels the need to demand anything is a subtle problem.  The fact that you feel the need to demand everything is a major one.

AKDejaVu

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2002, 11:42:01 AM »
Incorect minus, my job is very simply to do whats best for HTC.

If I can get rid of one client to gain 2 that is the question.

This sounds cold dosn't it, and makeing that judment of when it's time is not a simple task. It involves much more than I can express because to strcikt of attidude can kill the fun of, and so can a to lax attitude.

HiTech

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2002, 11:42:44 AM »
dont turn around ! and tel me if any demand was more like others demand ?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2002, 11:46:56 AM »
Think of it this way minus...

Have you ever posted without using an exclamation point?  Or several of them?  Or several question marks?

AKDejaVu

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2002, 11:47:01 AM »
HT , hope the future perfect ,,alied paradise,, game will brink much more success to AH

but plaese doint in next 2 year , not yet :)

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2002, 12:02:16 PM »
This is unbelievable.....

You get HT fully engaged in this toejam and still aren't happy because, before the complaint was he would never respond....now he's fully engaged in numerous threads of this type and........it's you don't like how he responds.....

HT, it is your business, and yours to run.  I applaud the fact that you are an independent businessman.  I think your customer service, to me when I have had an issue, has been excellent.

I don't know toejam from shinola when it comes to modeling, except if it is a Cessna 172 or Piper Tomahawk (eek, btw), so if the models allow me to have fun in your game, I keep paying the monthly fee.  Which I still do, even though my flying time is almost at zero due to R/L stuff.  I believe in supporting your company in this way.

I've seen Pryo respond to FM suggestions in the past, and trust that he will do so in the future.  I believe your company to be very diligent in its research and application of that research to provide a fairly accurate fascimile of that research.  I also know that all this toejam ain't perfect, nor do I expect it to be.

If I ever take this game more serious than the hobby it is meant to be, and stress more about this than I do R/L issues, I will stop playing this and other sims.

If I ever elevate any perceived slight in a game to hyperbolic R/L analogies, I hope I step away for awhile as well.

By this post, I'm almost there it appears.....STUPID SOAPBOX...go away...I want CHICKEN POT PIE!.....whew better.

And before any thin-skinned ninnies think this is addressed specifically to them.......if the shoe fits, then stick it in your mouth :)

Cobra

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2002, 12:43:19 PM »
HiTech, I find it incredible that you would spend so much time going toe to toe with Grunherz over what does and does not constitute a Luftwhiner and the growing danger of anti whine whiners, when the larger issue of truly abusive behavior in the main arena goes unmentioned. I'd much prefer to see you creating a clear and concise acceptable use policy and enforcing it, rather than splitting hairs over this little issue.