Author Topic: What can we say about this picture?  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
What can we say about this picture?
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2003, 10:04:31 PM »
She sat down in front of the dozer and then got run over?

Going to be tough now to counter the claim of the driver that he didn't see her, no matter whether he actually saw her or not.

You have to admit, that was not a very smart move. It might show the depth of her conviction but it really isn't too smart.

Anyone that's actually done any real work around heavy equipment, from dozers to farm machinery to airplanes on the ramp has got to be shaking their head in amazement at this woman's lack of common sense.

I pulled into a gate at JFK just seconds after a ramp guy at the next gate turned his back on the nosegear of an L1011 as it was being pushed back. A moment's inattention was all it took along with just a small misstep. He got run over too.

Purely an accident. This one is never going to be determined for certain either way. Each side will make it's claims and counter claims and there'll be no proof either way. That's my prediction.

One things for sure. It doesn't pay to be careless or foolish around heavy equipment.

IMO, sitting down in front of it was the latter.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2003, 10:07:11 PM »
you still don't get it, you nazi loving piece of toejam.

i was in NYC on 9/11. and 9/12. and 9/13. and 9/14. I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH..  

you wanna push buttons, you do this for some sense of diddlyin accomplishment? you wanna know why we HATE? Why we go to WAR?

diddlyin toejam like you is WHY. amazinhunks with NO diddlyIN CONCEPT OF WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE.

up to this moment in time i hoped to never see such scenes repeated anywhere.. ever again. now you sprinkle this toejam in front of me. taunt me with it. you revel in it. i see it every diddlying godamned night.

now, i find myself hoping this nightmare comes to your home next.

"Hell kids see things like this regularly here."

you are truly a diddlying piece of toejam, you know that? I hope it's your kids next, looking at YOUR crushed corpse being hauled from the wreckage..
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2003, 10:12:11 PM »
Easy, Hang.

Simmah Dahn Nah!

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Let's not be wishing for more, eh? The world plate is sort of full right now.

;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2003, 10:43:21 PM »
So you are critical of any use of violence?

Thats the stupidest thging I ever heard.

In fact it was the same attitudes of smug euros like you for 5 years that made it neccesarry for you to even be scooping up kids guts in Tuzla - what a brilliant self reproducing ideology. WTG Europe!!!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2003, 10:47:44 PM »
I have more pictures if you want to see. How a nice piccy of Sgt. Tonstad after he got a leg, an arm and both kidneys ripped out by shrapnel, or perhaps some of the other three friends I lost to Serb and Bosnian shelling.

yah. put that one up. friend of yours?? how kind of you to offer to share that with us. bet his family will be glad yah did. go ahead. revel in it. roll in your sick toejam, nazi lover. Got pics of yer friends? put those up too, dead. send 'em to their wives, kids, families...

you piece of diddlying filth.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2003, 10:49:01 PM »
correction.

you lying[/i] piece of diddlying filth.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2003, 10:52:03 PM »
yer welcome to come give it a try, pinhead.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2003, 10:58:07 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Look up the word "critical" Grun, you piece of toejam. Clue: It doesn't mean refusal or never.

Yea you are right, it just means "critical", as in lets twiddle our thumbs for 5 years as 200,000 people get killed while we critically discuss the moraity of sophisticated western european violence over caffe and croissants...  I have no doubt you euros think war is bad, you wait and wait and wait and let it develop so far as to become a disaster before you even consider urging the USA to come over and do the hard work for you.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2003, 11:07:45 PM »
GScholz I sense you are a good guy and I like you and I'm sorry for my outburst at you.

I still disagree but i wanted to say that before the negative personal aspects go too far.

Just saying I'm not sure this euro tendency to delay the decision point is very intelligent, just look at the disasters of rent memory to see what I mean.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2003, 11:29:03 PM »
GScholz... get those pictures off this BBS.

What people like you never seem to recognize is THE LINE you are NOT to cross.  The young woman underneath the bulldozer suffered the same disease because she bought into the same roadkill propaganda as you.

Edited for language.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 11:32:57 PM by Saurdaukar »