Author Topic: Report 03-31-03  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2003, 08:03:23 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
While yankees bombed some mountains and spread leaflets - our 201st division built 3 pontoon bridges across Pianj river and send hundreeds of armoured vehicles, tons of ammunituin and weapons, together with instructors and consultants. Fortunately, Afghan officers corps traditionally (since 1920s) speak Russian.

OK, now I understand what that "war on terrorism" mean. We do all the job, yankees make pictures at Kabul.

Very similar with the Land of Free bombing poor Serbs fighting police operations against terrorists and drug-dealers. WTG.

HAHAHA, the paint peels, and the true colors are shown.

Another jealous american wannabe clinging to the knowledge that while he once lived in a world superpower, he now stands in line for toilet paper, selling what's left of its military to 3rd world countries in order to keep the lights on.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2003, 08:04:17 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Are these the Albanians that fled from their towns and villages into the mountains without food or water, because they feared attack from Serbian militia and armed forces?

Or are we now saying that the disgusting NATO aggressors murdered them with carpet bombing or artillery barrages?

Damn, NATO planes spread leaflets urging Albanians to leave Kosovo! And 90% of the refuges ran away from your "precision" bombings. Are you being told that it were bloody Serbs who made them leave!?

JFYI: Serbian Air Defence was protecting all population of Kosovo, both Orthodox and Moslim.

Another thing to know is that the total nimber of victims in Kosovo conflict was 320 from both sides defore "humanitarian bombings" started. 10 times more people were killed by your "peacemakers".

Now tell me where are all that mass graves that "allies" were suppose to investigate in Kosovo. Bulltoejam. A lie. There were no mass graves. "Atlants" always lie. And NATO _IS_ an agressive and dangerous block.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2003, 08:04:32 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
It gets better!!!!  I suppose when we win in Iraq war you will claim it was actually won by the Russians because you didnt sell them the best tanks with autoloaders..  It must be great being a lunatic - you are never wrong, never defeated, never sad, never hungry, never cold, never unemployed, there is no crime, and all is happy happy joy joy for you!!!

It is odd that in most of our fights, we are fighting against Russian arms.  And winning.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2003, 08:07:05 AM »
Now tell me where are all that mass graves that "allies" were suppose to investigate in Kosovo. Bulltoejam. A lie. There were no mass graves. "Atlants" always lie. And NATO _IS_ an agressive and dangerous block.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/368524.stm

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2003, 08:08:19 AM »
"Atlants" always lie. And NATO _IS_ an agressive and dangerous block.

As opposed to the peace loving army of the old Warsaw Pact and now the peace loving boy scouts of the russian army.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2003, 08:10:26 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
HAHAHA, the paint peels, and the true colors are shown.

Another jealous american wannabe clinging to the knowledge that while he once lived in a world superpower, he now stands in line for toilet paper, selling what's left of its military to 3rd world countries in order to keep the lights on.

Simply tell me did you know about Russian support to Northern Alliance, saving American "operation" in Afghanistan. Yes/No. Then go ask your free press why didn't they tell you.

Now tell what do you know about American aid to Chechen terrorists. Go again ask your free press.

We made things clear with bread lines, now what is left to you is that toilet paper. Hard to imagine the life without soft, gentle paper, taking care of your hemmoroids? Is this written for people like you:

http://lookinside-images.amazon.com/Qffs+v35lerkURa1actg32Dxh8Fp6qZR/IPFDq1bmfUT3s8a1utWCWMRBlHjV8dGSxI/oPETzhw=

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2003, 08:11:00 AM »
Intercepted radio transmissions? :eek:   Now I know all that --am--- posted is BS...  and "naturally" backed by Dowding and Broda as being the truth.

Losers!

:D

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2003, 08:16:34 AM »
Simply tell me did you know about Russian support to Northern Alliance, saving American "operation" in Afghanistan. Yes/No. Then go ask your free press why didn't they tell you.

Now tell what do you know about American aid to Chechen terrorists. Go again ask your free press.

We made things clear with bread lines, now what is left to you is that toilet paper. Hard to imagine the life without soft, gentle paper, taking care of your hemmoroids? Is this written for people like you:

http://lookinside-images.amazon.com/Qffs+v35lerkURa1actg32Dxh8Fp6qZR/IPFDq1bmfUT3s8a1utWCWMRBlHjV8dGSxI/oPETzhw=

Actually, our press has reported both your support of the Northern Alliance AND our aid to the Chechyen rebels.

You can thank us for completing the job you couldn't do in Afghanistan anytime, and perhaps if you stopped slaughtering the chech civilians, we wouldn't have to arm them.  Georgia has been a far better ally than moscow ever has.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2003, 08:23:10 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Actually, our press has reported both your support of the Northern Alliance AND our aid to the Chechyen rebels.

You can thank us for completing the job you couldn't do in Afghanistan anytime, and perhaps if you stopped slaughtering the chech civilians, we wouldn't have to arm them.  Georgia has been a far better ally than moscow ever has.

It's YOU who have to thank us for helping to correct your mistakes in Afghanistan. Taliban was trained and fed by Pakistan and USA, it's no secret. It was a lame attempt to restore stability in the region, that was lost after USSR withdrew it's 40th Army from behind the river.

As for Georgia being a "better ally" - just wait until Shevardnadze, who was bought by americans when he was a Gorby's foreign minister, is dead, and then look how your "advisors" and "trainers" will be kicked out of Georgia in 12 hours.

I really want that U2 spy plane that violated Russian airspace on Georgian border 3 times last month to finaly be intercepted and landed somewhere in Mozdok.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2003, 08:26:29 AM »
It's YOU who have to thank us for helping to correct your mistakes in Afghanistan. Taliban was trained and fed by Pakistan and USA, it's no secret. It was a lame attempt to restore stability in the region, that was lost after USSR withdrew it's 40th Army from behind the river.

As for Georgia being a "better ally" - just wait until Shevardnadze, who was bought by americans when he was a Gorby's foreign minister, is dead, and then look how your "advisors" and "trainers" will be kicked out of Georgia in 12 hours.

I really want that U2 spy plane that violated Russian airspace on Georgian border 3 times last month to finaly be intercepted and landed somewhere in Mozdok.

HAHA, keep trying to turn your failure in Afghan into a win.  

As for Georgia, keep dreaming.  

Spy Plane?  Noone on that continent has the ability to force us to land anything anywhere.  It will be much easier for you once you accept that you are a 3rd world country now, and stop trying to act like a super power.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2003, 08:27:56 AM »
Yea I'm sure the afghan people were just itching for some more of that cherihed soviet style stablityt, just like the finns, the baltic states, the hungarians, the checzs, and the checens..

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2003, 08:31:21 AM »
I say we replace that U2 with a B2....heehee   :D

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2003, 08:33:19 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
I say we replace that U2 with a B2....heehee   :D

Not possible, the russians wont loan them to us anymore... :D

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2003, 08:40:27 AM »
Intercepted radio transmissions?  Now I know all that --am--- posted is BS... and "naturally" backed by Dowding and Broda as being the truth.

Losers!

I suggest you read my replies again, AWMac.

Boroda - I feel very sorry for you. Your bitterness and paranoia must be soul destroying, apart from the clear errosion of objection reason.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2003, 08:40:48 AM »
It - American stability?

Tomorow Paris, speak?