Author Topic: For those that might be interested in strategic bombing...  (Read 1493 times)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
For those that might be interested in strategic bombing...
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2003, 05:53:29 AM »
Where the hell is Furious when you really need him???????? :mad:
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2003, 06:02:39 AM »
Vulcan,

From what I've experienced, theres been a great increase in FPS with OpenGL over the DX.

Almost like trying IL2 in DX and then in OpenGL...

Your friends should try other OpenGL games and see whether it is WWIIOL or their porked windows.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2003, 06:15:24 AM »
Looks like fun on the pictures...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2003, 07:17:58 AM »
Sorry but the archs (near circles) around the AC just kill me. I have time for only one game and have looked at (tried) the others, AH is the one for me as it has the (IMHO) most real FM. Not perfect you understand just the one that gives you the best dogfighting.

I am looking forward to our new release and hope its "all good" also.

I does seem like a blatent addvertisement type of post however and that is in a bit of bad taste. I wonder what would happen if the same happened over at WWIIol?

I really think people should at least play AH if they are going to use band width on the AH boards after all they (HTC) pay for them.

my $.02

Regards

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2003, 07:25:06 AM »
I does seem like a blatent addvertisement type of post however and that is in a bit of bad taste. I wonder what would happen if the same happened over at WWIIol?

The funny part is that its ok to post stuff about WB3 and IL2 and other games, but as soon somebody posts stuff here about an game that actually is an good option for us AH players then the fanboys goes overboard!

Too funny!
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2003, 07:35:11 AM »
When someone tries too hard to defend something, then the word they are trying to get out gets lost in the noise.

Adding to that, when someone has experience in all the various avenues of a discussion, that person's opinion will carry more weight with the audience than someone who has limited experience in the topic.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com