Author Topic: Targetware Open BETA  (Read 5155 times)

Offline WestyAH

• Copper Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2003, 10:13:56 AM »
Sorry, you're right.

One great positive for Targetware is that noone had to pay $40.00 to beta test the game.  ;)

Going forward I'll take Verm's advice (and others) and post about T:K/T:R on thier web boards.

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2003, 10:23:48 AM »
Probably a good idea if we all took this across to Targetware's boards, Skuzzy has had the good grace to allow this thread to continue despite it's content, letting others know that it had gone into open BETA is one thing but continued discussion is perhaps bad form.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2003, 10:30:40 AM »
Dunno Revvin... its odd that the only real issues in this thread revolved around people saying "why don't you guys go off on TW the same way you do WWIIOL".  Seems they should be taking it elsewhere.

TW deserves to be discussed here as much as anything.  The only thing to remember is that no game corrections/solutions will occur as a result of what is discussed here... suggestions really need to be made at TW if you want to actually be heard.

Evaluations and personal oppinions belong here just as much as there (personal oppinions should probably be kept here AND taken with a grain of salt).

MiniD

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2003, 06:20:48 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
Well, the problem is that when someone posts anything about ww2ol, he is immideately ambushed and flamed by several of our patrolling fanbois. So a post about ww2ol automatically leads to flaming, and it is never the ww2ol guys who start it.

Something to think about...

Given I could be classified as one of the 'patrolling fanbois' I would like to point out currently I spend more time in WW2OL than AH. I don't like seeing misleading info posted here is all. I know nothing of TR so would why I jump in and ambush it?

So is it a case of an AH Fanbois ambusing the WW2OL guys? Or a case of a WW2OL guy correcting a WW2OL fanbois?

Something to think about?

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2003, 06:36:40 PM »
Or it could just be a simple circle-jerk.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2003, 08:24:15 PM »
Originally posted by Gadfly
Or it could just be a simple circle-jerk.

Awww you feeling left out?

(hands Gadfly the biscuit)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2003, 02:20:33 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
So is it a case of an AH Fanbois ambusing the WW2OL guys? Or a case of a WW2OL guy correcting a WW2OL fanbois?

I'd say it depends on the tone of the post. To be perfectly honest I have never though of you as one of the patrolling fanbois. I have that epithet reserved to those who dive into a thread spewing flames and going for the jugular while screaming for skuzzy to ban the ww2ol guy or lock the thread...

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2003, 03:12:09 AM »
great, just great

two ww2ol players hijacking Target Rabul on AH BB to lock this topic ;)

ramzey

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2003, 03:25:02 AM »
Dunno Revvin... its odd that the only real issues in this thread revolved around people saying "why don't you guys go off on TW the same way you do WWIIOL". Seems they should be taking it elsewhere.

Its funny how some people choose to interpret things... The only thing we were saying is that Skuzzy is to trigger happy on the Lock button regarding WWIIOL...

If its because HTC are truly scaaared for WWIIOL competition then just say so and i will understand....

Regards.
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2003, 07:53:30 AM »
Its not the AH crowd that starts up the WWIIOL threads... its the WWIIOL crowd.

It really is that simple.  But, like I said before, I really don't expect you to get it.

MiniD

P.S.  "scared of the competition"... That's quite ironic.  What company is it that has the locked bbs again?

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2003, 07:57:21 AM »
Another major difference that some may want to notice... how many Targetware players do you see in this thread insisting there aren't any problems?  Insisting that if your having problems setting up your joystick than its just your own lack of computer knowledge?  Insisting that bugs are really just an effect of you not having enough memory or a fast enough system?

MiniD

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2003, 07:58:03 AM »

What an dick...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline WestyAH

• Copper Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2003, 08:18:36 AM »
"(hands Gadfly the biscuit)"

Easy!  There's nothing worse than a fat pivot boy.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2003, 08:34:18 AM »
if it dowloaded easy and all the controls were exactly the same as AH I would try it.
lazs

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Targetware Open BETA
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2003, 08:49:04 AM »
I won't play any game until Revvin spends all the time and effort to make a COugar profile for it...so I can "Borrow" said profile.

I'll give it a D/L tonight, and try it out.

Any chance of having that profile done by 8pm EST, Rev??:D